High-End Brands & Makers of Luxury Leather Goods
For comprehensive information about leather types: click here and / or here.
- Epi leather - definition & explanation.
- LEATHER - Wikipedia.
- MIPEL - launched in 1962. "The Bag Show." Milan, Italy. The world’s leading international leather-goods show: bags, luggage, sacks, wallets and the full spectrum of leather accessories.
- Saffiano leather - definition & explanation.
- Akris - founded in 1922. Swiss fashion label specializing in luxury goods for women (ready-to-wear, leather accessories).
- ASPINAL OF LONDON - handcrafted leather goods.
- ASTON MARTIN
- BERLUTI - since 1895.
- BILL AMBERG - luxury leather bags, designer leather accessories, designer luggage.
- BOSCA - since 1911. "Fine Leather Goods & Accessories."
- BVLGARI - since 1884.
- CARTIER - since 1847.
- CARVIL - Paris since 1952.
- COACH - since 1941.
- ETTINGER - "Founded by Gerry Ettinger over 70 years ago. We are one of the few remaining British luxury leather goods companies still manufacturing in the UK."
- FENDI - founded in 1925 as a fur and leather shop in Rome, Italy by Adele Casagrande.
- GANZO - small Japanese luxury leather goods brand - "delivers the world's best finished leather products."
- Giorgio Armani
- GUCCI - founded in 1921 in Florence, Italy by Guccio Gucci.
- HERMÈS - founded in 1837 in Paris, France by Thierry Hermès.
- ISOTTA FRASCHINI
- J.M. WESTON - French luxury company in founded 1891.
- J.PRESS - since 1902.
- JIMMY CHOO - women's.
- JOHN LOBB - since 1849.
- KENNETH COLE
- Korchmar - since 1917. "Exclusive Leather Goods and More."
- LeatherProjects - "Made By Hand In Copenhagen, Denmark."
- LEDERER DE PARIS - the leading luxury leather store that has been gracing the fashion industry in Paris, London and New York since 1898.
- LORO PIANA - since 1924. My Tris: perfect travel companion containing wallet (for airline ticket and currency), passport cover and credit card holder. Created in Top Natural Calf.
- LOUIS VUITTON - founded in 1854 in Paris, France by Louis Vuitton.
- MARK CROSS - (1845-1997, reborn 2010). "America's Original Luxury Lifestyle Brand."
- MARTIN DINGMAN - "Leathergoods for Life."
- MCM | MODE CREATION MUNICH - German brand of leather products founded in 1976 in Munich, Germany.
- MONTBLANC - since 1906. Leather collection.
- MULBERRY - fashion company founded in England in 1971, known internationally for its leather goods, in particular women's handbags.
- PAPYRUS - "Bespoke Leather Accessories."
- SAGE BROWN - "Luxury leather goods."
- SALVATORE FERRAGAMO - Italian luxury goods company founded in 1928 in Florence, Italy by Salvatore Ferragamo.
- SMYTHSON OF BOND STREET - since 1887. "Over 125 Years of British Luxury."
- Stefano Ricci - since 1972. Luxury leather goods.
- SWAINE ADENEY BRIGG - since 1750. "250 Years' of British Craftsmanship."
- TANNER KROLLE - "A tradition of craftsmanship in leather since 1856."
- THE LEATHER CONNECTION - leather research and reference site.
- TUSCANY LEATHER
Upcoming VIP Privilege Membership Card
The International Man will in the near future be launching its own PRIVILEGE & BENEFIT VIP
MEMBERSHIP CARD - named simply 'The Card'. Members will receive special privileges,
benefits and preferential rates with selected partner hotels, restaurants, our WEBSHOP, and more.
Enter your name and e-mail address to receive FREE INFO about 'The Card' HERE.
Copyright © TheInternationalMan.com 2000-2014. All rights reserved.