Bars, Cafés, Lounges, Pubs, Taverns and Tea Rooms
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart.
"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her." - W. C. Fields.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway.
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin.
A BAR (also called a pub, tavern, saloon, or taproom) is an establishment that serves drinks, especially alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, and cocktails, for consumption on the premises.
Bars provide stools or chairs for their patrons along tables or raised counters. Some bars have entertainment on a stage, such as a live band, comedians, go-go dancers, a floor show or strippers (see strip club). Bars that are part of hotels are sometimes called long bars or hotel lounges.
There have been many names throughout history for establishments where people gather to drink alcoholic beverages. Even when an establishment uses a different mane such as a tavern, the area of the establishment where the bartender serves the alcoholic beverage is normally called "the bar".
There are many types of bars, which can be categorized according to the types of entertainment provided at the bar and by their clientèle.
A COCKTAIL LOUNGE is an upscale bar that is typically located within a hotel, restaurant, or airport.
WINE BARS put a new spin on wine tasting. They seek to remove the association of wine with upscale clientèle and overwhelming wine lists and replace it with a more casual and relaxing atmosphere. Many of these bars are furnished with nooks and booths encased in rich colors and plush surroundings in hopes their guests will linger. Wine bars look to embrace the intellectual stimulation linked to wine and offer an alternative to the bar scene. The laid-back environment lends itself to a good socializing setting with a less crowded feel and more intimate appeal.
A CAFÉ is an informal restaurant offering a range of hot meals and made-to-order sandwiches. Depending on the jurisdiction, a café may be licensed to serve alcohol. The term can also refer to bistro or a restaurant facility within a hotel.
A Public House, informally known as a PUB, is a drinking establishment which is part of British, Irish, Australian, and New Zealand culture. There are approximately 53,500 public houses in the United Kingdom. This number has been declining every year, so that nearly half of the smaller villages no longer have a local pub. In many places, especially in villages, a pub can be the focal point of the community.
A TAVERN is a place of business where people gather to drink alcoholic beverages and be served food, and in some cases, where travelers receive lodging.
A tea house or TEA ROOM is a venue centered on drinking tea. Its function varies widely depending on the culture, and some cultures have a variety of distinct tea-centered houses or parlors that all qualify under the English language term "tea house" or "tea room."
- 5 New York Hotel Bars That Melt Away the Winter Blues - The New York Times.
- A Love Letter to Drinking in Bars - The New York Times.
- Amazing bars to drink at before you die - The Telegraph.
- APRÈS-SKI - Wikipedia.
- BAR - Wikipedia.
- CAFÉ - Wikipedia.
- Dick Bradsell - the father of the cocktail revival - The New York Times.
- Drinking culture - Wikipedia.
- English coffeehouses in the seventeenth & eighteenth centuries - Wikipedia.
- FIND ALL BARS - "World Bar Guide. Guide to the best bars in the World." Reviews from more than 1400 bars around the world.
- HAPPY HOUR - definition & explanation.
- matchstaff.com - "World's largest database of educated bar staff. for you. for free."
- MINI-BAR - small private snack and beverage bar, that is defined as a fridge with a capacity of less than 5.5 cubic feet (160 l), often found in high-priced Western-style hotel rooms. Typically, a minibar comes in the form of a counter and small absorption refrigerator stocked with a precise inventory. The room's guests can take a beverage or snack at any time during their stay.
- More Than Coffee: New York’s Vanishing Diner Culture - The New York Times.
- neknomination - definition & explanation.
- Nineteenth hole - slang term used in golf, generally referring to a pub, bar, or restaurant on or near the golf course, very often the clubhouse itself.
- Pub crawl - (sometimes called a bar tour, bar crawl or bar-hopping) is the act of one or more people drinking in multiple pubs or bars in a single night, normally travelling by foot or public transport to each destination and occasionally by cycle.
- PUBLIC HOUSE - Wikipedia.
- Skimpy - definition & explanation.
- Social drinking - definition & explanation.
- TAVERN - Wikipedia.
- TEA ROOM - Wikipedia.
- The 50 greatest bars on earth - Sunday Times.
- The science of how to successfully approach a woman in a bar - The Telegraph.
- THE WORLD'S FINEST CLUBS - "VIP nightclubbing around the world."
- TOP 100 BARS LIST - World's Best Bars.
- US state department asks: sure you're hot enough to be chatted up at a bar? - The Guardian.
- Why didn’t prohibition work? - The Guardian.
- WORLD'S BEST BARS - "Bars, Cocktail Lounges and Cool Pubs around the World." Reviews of over 2,000 of the world's most prestigious places to drink and be seen in.
- world's most romantic hotel bars - The Telegraph.
- AZAR - "The Oriental Way."
- LE COMPTOIR DARNA
- Nikki Beach F "Luxury Beach Club set in the heart of the Palmeraie, Marrakech, where you can spend quality time in a convivial glamorous atmosphere. Sip the best cocktails and fine wines as you let yourself be enchanted by the music of our resident DJ."
- Dean's Bar - 2, rue Amérique du Sud. "Established in 1937, Dean's Bar is a former expat favorite that is now full of local men watching soccer while chowing down on some delicious tapas."
- Gran CafÉ de Paris - since 1927. Facing Place de France. "The most famous of the coffee establishments along Boulevard Pasteur, most recently as a setting in The Bourne Ultimatum. In the past it was a prime gathering spot for literati.
- Circle Bar - since 2008. At Crowne Plaza. "The Trendiest Bar In Jozi."
- Skye Bar - located on the ninth floor of the Holiday Inn Sandton. "The Most Dazzling Panoramic Views of Joburg."
- FACE BAR
- Glen Bar - "A bar with a history since 2008 and a whiskey collection of close to 200 kinds, mainly single malt whisky from Scotland and a very nice selection of Islay whisky, actually all 8 Islay houses are represented in the bar. Some special representations are also available for special request. Just ask the owner Wilfred Kwok for further services or talk to the amazing bar tender that is probably one of the most skilled and professional bar tender in Beijing. This whisky place is ranked as number 1 in Beijing because of its service, quality, environment, innovative ideas and detailed perfection."
- BAR ROUGE
- BUDDHA BAR
- CLOUD 9 - "Located on the 87th floor in the apex of the Jin Mao Tower, guests at Cloud 9 Bar enjoy a 360-degree view of Shanghai from one of the highest points in the city. Newsweek has named this "sky lounge" at Grand Hyatt Shanghai one of "The World’s Great Gathering Places"."
- FACE BAR
- M1NT LOUNGE
- THE GLAMOUR BAR
- TOU MING SI KAO
- VELVET LOUNGE
- YONGFOO ÉLITE - members’ bar. Housed in the elegant 1930s villa that used to house the British consulate, YongFoo Elite is one of Shanghai’s most exclusive spots.
Hong Kong (SAR, China)
- Captain's Bar - "Almost as famous as the hotel itself, Captain’s Bar is a city institution." At Mandarin Oriental hotel.
- dragon-i - "Asia's most creative and eclectic vision of lounge, dining and partying for the global glitterati."
- NEW YORK BAR - on the 52nd floor of Park Hyatt Tokyo hotel. "Tokyo’s most spectacular venue for live music, features jazz by top international artists nightly. New York Bar offers classic and original cocktails, premium cognac and brandies, and the largest selection of American wines in Japan, in addition to a casual dining menu."
- WOMB LOUNGE
- Long bar - at Raffles Hotel.
- NEW ASIA BAR F. Located on Level 71 of the Swissôtel | The Stamford hotel.
- Una - at One Rochester.
- Above Eleven - rooftop bar & restaurant on the 33rd floor of the Fraser Suites Sukhumvit.
- BED SUPPERCLUB - best described as an upscale restaurant, stage, gallery and club merged into one, where every night is different.
- Cloud 47 - "CLOUD 47 is the Fine dining restaurant, Beer Garden and Wine bar." The largest rooftop bar in Bangkok.
- FACE BAR
- Hi So - on the 63rd floor of the Hotel Sofitel So Bangkok.
- LONG TABLE - "Chill out on our sprawling terrace to enjoy our popular bar's selection of cocktails after work or dinner. Enjoy melodic music from international DJ's while dining, as the evening progresses enjoy your stay as the party gets in fill swing."
- Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar - located on the 47th floor of Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit. "Octave, the hotel’s signature rooftop bar. With stunning 360° views over Bangkok, the contemporary design is inspired by a New York apartment terrace. Showcasing new-age fusion cuisine like Asian-style tapas platters and a seafood bar along with the finest in wines and beverages, Octave is effortlessly the hippest destination in town!"
- Q BAR F
- RED SKY - located on the 55th floor of Centara Grand hotel.
- SKY BAR - on the 63rd floor of The Dome at State Tower, the Skybar is one of the world's highest open air bars, overlooking a panoramic view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya River.
- Smalls F
- THE RIVER BAR - at The Peninsula hotel.
- Three Sixty Lounge - "Take the lift to Three Sixty on the 32nd floor of the Millennium Hilton Bangkok hotel and watch in awe as the world goes by."
- VERTIGO & MOON BAR - located on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree Hotel.
Australia | Oceania
Denarau Island North
- Meke Lounge - at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa.
- THE CARIBBEAN
- EL FLORIDITA - since 1817. "La Cuna del Daiquirí." The establishment is famous for its daiquiris and for having been one of the favourite hangouts of Ernest Hemingway.
- La Bodeguita del Medio - since 1942. Ernest Hemingway La Bodeguita del Medio famous as he became one of its regulars and he wrote "My mojito in La Bodeguita, My daiquiri in El Floridita. " This expression in English can still be read on the wall of the bar today, in his handwriting.
- CENTRAL AMERICA
- Backyard Bar - always packed with party-goers.
- Blue Marlin - open 24 hours a day! At Hotel Del Rey.
- Key Largo - four entirely different bar areas. At Hotel Del Rey.
- Little Marlin - right across from the Blue Marlin Bar. At Hotel Del Rey.
- Lobby Bar - the place to get your first morning coffee. At Hotel Del Rey.
- SILVER BULLET - après-ski bar. "Our bar’s motto: "Wild’n’Best".
- SCHATZI BAR - après-ski bar at Hotel Elizabeth, Tyrol.
St. Anton am Arlberg
- krazy kanguruh - après-ski bar.
- MooserWirt - "Probably the worst ski lodge on the Arlberg." Après-ski bar.
- CAFÉ CENTRAL - originally founded 1860. Quickly became a key meeting place of the Viennese intellectual scene. Today, it is both a tourist spot and a popular café marked by its place in literary history.
- CafÉ Griensteidl - Michaelerplatz 2.
- CafÉ Hawelka - Dorotheergasse 6.
- CafÉ Landtmann - since 1873. Universitätsring 4.
- CAFÉ SACHER - founded in 1876. At Hotel Sacher. Famous for the speciality of the house, the Sachertorte chocolate cake.
- CafÉ Schwarzenberg - Kärntner Ring 17.
- DEMEL - founded in 1786. "Imperial and Royal Court Confectionary Bakery Ch. Demel’s Sons." The building is near the Hofburg Palace, and the interior was designed by Portois and Fix in a baroque style.
- Kleines CafÉ - Franziskanerplatz 3.
- PUB KLEMO - wine bar.
- SKY BAR - located on top floor 7 of Vienna’s lifestyle department store, Steffl.
- 1105 - Kristen Bernikows Gade 4. Fashionable cocktail / lounge bar.
- Andy's Bar - Gothersgade 33 B. "Stepping into Andy's Bar, you'll feel the pub atmosphere with the relaxing surroundings and the tones of the jukebox. Andy's Bar is open until 06:00 so the pub is ideal for a goodnight beer until the small hours."
- Balthazar Champagne Bar - "Denmark's First Champagne Bar." At Hotel d'Angleterre, Ny Østergade 6. The contemporary brasserie-style restaurant features a walk-in wine room, open display kitchen and cocktail bar, all designed to create a dynamic and high-energy environment for both residents and Copenhageners alike and offers a selection of more than 200 champagnes, tapas-style cuisine, caviar service and live DJ’s on weekends.
- BANKERÅT - Ahlefeldtsgade 27-29. "This genuine Copenhagen hangout resounds with humour and good spirits." Bankeråt boasts an extensive breakfast and brunch menu.
- BAR ROUGE - at First Hotel Skt. Petri. Krystalgade 22.
- Beau MarchÉ - excellent winebar. Ny Østergade 32, 1101 Copenhagen K.
- BERLIN Bar - Gammel Kongevej 147. Nice beer bar, with great German beers both draft and in bottles. The bottle selection is very good.
- BO-BI BAR - since 1917. Klareboderne 14. This Copenhagen establishment has served thirsty customers drinks within a smoky red baroque-style wallpapered interior.
- CAFÉ GLYPTOTEKET - in The Winter Garden in the center of the museum Glyptoteket.
- CAFÉ SOMMERSKO - founded in 1976. Scandinavia's first French-bistro-style café.
- CAFÉ VICTOR - founded 1981. Ny Østergade 8. Danish version of a bustling French bistro, and Copenhagen's leading trendy café-restaurant.
- CAFÉ ZEZE - "In particularly high standing with yummy mummies and attractive-looking young professionals, Café Zeze is one of the city’s perennial meeting points that’s always good for a spot of people watching."
- CHARLIE'S BAR - "Tiny treasure box of a beer bar. Not too much space in here, but that adds to the charming, cozy feel of the place. Fabulous selection of brews."
- COPENHAGEN COYOTE CLUB
- EUROPA 1989 - Amagertorv 1 (On Strøget, Copenhagen's pedestrian zone). Brings a wonderful mix of European café house traditions all under one roof: French cafes, Viennese cake houses, Italian coffee menus, the Spanish tapas and the Greek yoghurts.
- Floss - Larsbjørnsstræde 10. "A unique bar in the Copenhagen nightlife. Simply a pearl which has been there for ages! Floss offers free internet! Happy Hour on weekends from 22-23."
- FRENCHY - serves Copenhagen's only French brunch.
- FUGU | FREDDY'S UNIQUE GARDEN UNION - cocktailbar. Located in beautiful surroundings at Gammel Strand in the middle of the city, along with many of Copenhagen's other hip bars.
- Holmens Kanal Cocktailbar - "Outstanding service & Outstanding cocktails."
- HVIIDS VINSTUE - since 1723. The oldest bar in Copenhagen in central Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv.
- JOLENE BAR
- K-BAR - fashionable cocktail bar.
- Kontrast by Dennis Knudsen - Regnbuepladsen 3. Night lounge.
- LE SOMMELIER - restaurant & winebar.
- LIBRARY BAR - at Copenhagen Plaza Hotel, Bernstorffsgade 4.
- MIKKELLER BAR - 20 taps from Mikkeller and the best breweries in the world, specialized bottle selection, selected sodas and spirits, good cheese and other snacks.
- MØLLER KAFFE & KØKKEN - Nørrebrogade 160. "Coffee Shop, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant."
- MOLTKES BAR - Speakeasy and Vintage Cocktails. A nostalgic step back in time for connoisseurs and cocktail lovers alike. At Moltke’s Palace, Dronningens Tværgade 2.
- NIMB BAR - signature drink: The Sloe Gin Fizz. Chosen as #4 by World's Best Bars' readers 2013.
- PALÆ BAR - cosy, old-school drinking den is popular with an older crowd of artists, journalists, sports stars, writers, politicians and other artistic souls.
- R VINBAR - a real winebar. A bar with only Wine, water, espresso and avec. No beers or cocktails.
- RUBY Cocktail Bar - Nybrogade 10. Cocktail bar offering sublime cocktails in a beautiful old luxurious apartment.
- SALON 39 - Vodroffsvej 39, 1900 Frederiksberg.
- THE JANE - Gråbrødretorv 8. Voted "Best new bar in Copenhagen 2011." Accepts payment in Bitcoins.
- THE OFFICE - "It is The Office, no explanation needed." Fashionable New York-inspired cocktail bar.
- THE UNION - members only.
- TOGA WINEBAR - Store Kirkestræde 3. One of Copenhagen's oldest pubs. Nicknamed "The Political Foundry." Serves traditional Danish lunch between 12-4 p.m.
- TS BAR - Studiestræde 14. Members only. Bono's hangout when in Copenhagen.
- UBAR - groundfloor of trendy Restaurant Umami: cocktailbar and lounge.
- ZOO BAR - Sværtegade 6. Bar - restaurant - nightclub.
London's Top Bars, Cafés & Lounges
- London's best historical pubs: the ultimate tour - The Telegraph.
- Why you haven't seen London until you've done this pub crawl - The Telegraph.
- 32 GREAT QUEEN STREET
- ADMIRAL CODRINGTON - Chelsea. Known as "The Cod".
- American Bar - at The Savoy Hotel, 100 Strand.
- ANAM BAR
- ARTESIAN BAR
- BAR 45 - 45 Park Lane, Mayfair.
- BAR BOULUD
- BAROQUE - at Playboy Club London, 14 Old Park Lane, Mayfair. Claims to have the most extensive vintage Champagne list in Europe!
- BEAUFORT BAR - at The Savoy Hotel.
- BUDDHA BAR
- CALLOOH CALLAY
- CATCH AND CHAMPAGNE BAR
- Caviar House Oyster Bar - at Harrods, London, U.K. "In association with Caviar House and Prunier, the Oyster Bar affords the opportunity to sample such legendary offerings as Fines de Claires, Montpelier, Portland Royals, Loch Ryans and Falmouth Oysters, with an expert complement of wines and Champagnes."
- CELLAR DOOR
- Champagne Room - at The Connaught hotel. "A hidden gem, at the heart of the hotel, the Champagne Room is a beautiful yet intimate place, perfect for drinks for two or a party of 25. Choose from a selection of eight prestige champagnes, fine wines and rare spirits."
- CIELO LOUNGE
- CITTIE OF YORKE - 22 High Holborn, Holborn, Camden. Although the current building was rebuilt in the 1920s, The site on which it stands has hosted a pub since 1430.
- CLARIDGE'S BAR - a celebrity playground in Art Deco splendour.
- CONNAUGHT BAR
- DETROIT BAR & RESTAURANT
- Dstrkt London - "For the most discerning clientele Dstrkt London created the world’s first V.I.P. lounge with a precious stone bar and a bespoke seating arrangement that caters to even the most exquisite of tastes."
- Duke of Hamilton - 23-25 New End, Hampstead. One of the oldest pubs in London dating back some 300 years ago, its been a pub with much history, appearing in the best beer guide for over 20 years. The locals are friendly and really enjoy what truly is one of the last proper boozers still standing in Hampstead village, it really is a must see and you may even see. The duke was the local pub where the late Oliver Reed was seen every day.
- DUKES BAR - at the Dukes Hotel.
- EL CAMION
- El Vino Wine Bar - since 1879. A favorite watering hole of James Bond author Ian Fleming, just around the corner in Fleet Street from his office at 4 Mitre Court.
- EMPORIO ARMANI CAFFÉ
- Funky Buddha - since 2001. 15 Berkeley Street, Mayfair.
- GŎNG Bar - at Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard. The highest bar in London on level 52, for sunset cocktails and late-night drinks in chic surrounds, with spectacular views of London’s skyline.
- GORDON'S WINE BAR
- HARD ROCK CAFE - "Standing on Old Park Lane since June 14th 1971, this is the one that started it all."
- Holly Bush - 22 Hollymount, Hampstead. Built in the 1790s by portrait painter George Romney.
- Jamaica Wine House - was the first coffee house in London and was visited by the English diarist Samuel Pepys in 1660. It is now a pub and is set within a labyrinth of medieval courts and alleys in the City of London.
- Kaffeine - 66 Great Titchfield St, London W1W 7QJ. Inspired by the amazing coffee culture in Australia and New Zealand, Kaffeine is an independently owned cafe and espresso bar in Fitzrovia.
- LAMB AND FLAG - 33 Rose Street, Covent Garden, Westminster. Public house for a good 375 years. Charles Dickens is said to have frequented this pub in the 19th century and it was considered one of his absolute favorite places to be.
- LIBRARY BAR - at The Lanesborough, Hyde Park Corner.
- Lisboa Patisserie - 57 Golborne Rd. Particularly known for its pastel de nata cakes.
- LOST SOCIETY
- MADDOX CLUB
- Madison - "Drinking, Dining & Dancing In The Heart Of The City." Rooftop Terrace, 1 New Exchange, St Paul's.
- MATCH BAR
- MATCH EC1
- MILK & HONEY
- Mitre Tavern - (1610-1829). Dr. Johnson's favourite supper-house and where he drank his port and met with his friends, including Goldsmith, Percy, Hawkesworth, and Boswell.
- Monmouth - 27 Monmouth Street, Covent Garden. "We make single cone filter coffee and espresso based drinks. Our organic Jersey whole milk is from Jeff Bowles in Somerset and our organic whole cane sugar from Assukkar, Costa Rica. We have pastries from Little Bread Pedlar, fresh cream truffles from Sally Clarke and, in the colder months, single-origin chocolate from Marou and Tobago Estate."
- MONTGOMERY PLACE - Britain's best bartender serves here!
- NINETYEIGHT BAR AND LOUNGE
- NOVIKOV - 50A Berkeley Square, Mayfair. "The Lounge Bar is a must-visit destination, with an extensive cocktail menu, live music & performances by some of the world’s top DJs."
- NOZOMI - winners: best restaurant bar London Club & Bar Awards 2006 & 2011.
- Old Doctor Butler's Head - 2 Mason's Avenue (off Coleman Street), Moorgate - a short walk from the Guildhall, the Bank of England and the Stock Exchange. Established in 1610 but had to be rebuilt after the Great Fire of 1666.
- PJ CHAMPAGNES LOUNGE - Dukes Hotel.
- RAFFLES PLAYERATI LOUNGE
- RED COCKTAIL BAR
- RULES - established in 1798.
- Searcys Champagne Bar - located on the 1st floor of One New Change Shopping centre.
- Sky Pod Bar - "Sky Pod brings the best of all seasons inside - at 150 metres high." Come spring and summer, discerning drinkers can soak up sunshine style and tropical gardens in the heart of the City, think stylish deck chairs, ice cream pop-ups, refreshing aperitifs and light bites at the bar.
- Spitalfields Bar - at The Hawksmoor, 157 Commercial Street.
- TEN BELLS - 84 Commercial Street. A public house has stood on the site since 1752. It is notable for its association with two victims of Jack the Ripper; Annie Chapman and Mary Kelly.
- THE ADMIRAL CODRINGTON - Chelsea. Known as "The Cod".
- THE ANCHOR - 34 Park Street, Bank End, Southwark. One of the oldest public houses that there is in the whole of London. Perched on the southern bank of the River Thames, it has boasted of patronage from even William Shakespeare. The current form of the pub opened up in the year 1615.
- THE BLUE BAR - at The Berkeley, Wilton Place.
- The Churchill Bar & Terrace - at Hyatt Regency, 30 Portman Square.
- THE CONNAUGHT BAR IN MAYFAIR - at The Connaught hotel.
- THE CROSS KEYS - 31 Endell Street, Covent Garden.
- The Dog House - 293 Kennington Road, Kennington.
- THE DOVE - 19 Upper Mall, Hammersmith.
- THE DOVER CASTLE - since 1750. 43 Weymouth Mews, Regent's Park.
- THE ELECTRIC BIRDCAGE
- The Flask - 14 Flask Walk, Hampstead. There are two bars at the front which are separated by a beautiful glazed partition which was added in the 1880's. On the saloon bar side are panels painted by Jan Van Beers. This bar is a little more comfortable and has a fine cast iron fireplace. At the rear is the conservatory and dining room which has almost doubled the size of the old pub.
- The Fumoir - at Claridge's. "Immerse yourself in the stylish Thirties. Tucked away behind a door adorned with an original 1930s Lalique panel, this sumptuous bar is steeped in history. Complete the moment by sipping on a cocktail inspired by the era, served in a Lalique glass."
- THE GRAPES - 76 Narrow Street, Limehouse. The current building was built in 1720, on the site of a previous pub built in 1583. Charles Dickens knew this pub well. The Grapes appears, scarcely disguised, in the opening chapter of his novel Our Mutual Friend.
- THE LAMB - built in the 1720s. 92 Lambs Conduit Street, Bloomsbury. Charles Dickens who lived locally is reputed to have frequented the Lamb. Other writers associated with the pub include Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath.
- THE LOFT
- THE LONDON COCKTAIL CLUB
- THE LONSDALE
- The Luggage Room - On the Corner, Grosvenor Square. "It’s an intimate London cocktail bar, effortlessly oozing style and decadence. Amid the fine liquor displays, handmade wine cabinets and period curiosities, you can watch while all nature of libations are carefully created around you."
- THE MONARCH - Amy Winehouse's favorite watering hole.
- The Nags Head - 53 Kinnerton St, Belgravia, Westminster. Voted London's Best Pub in 2005 by FANCYAPINT.
- THE NIGHTJAR
- THE OLD BANK OF ENGLAND - 194 Fleet Street, Temple, City of London. "The opulent decor is breathtaking and the cellar includes the original steel bank doors. The island bar is the centrepiece of this fantastic pub but if you prefer to be outdoors you can enjoy a drink or bite to eat in the courtyard - you would hardly believe this was possible in the heart of London!"
- THE PUNCH BOWL - formerly owned by Madonna, now by her ex: Guy Ritchie.
- THE SHERLOCK HOLMES - 10-11 Northumberland Street, Westminster. "The main attraction is a replica of Holmes’ and Watson’s sitting room and study, which relate to Sherlock Holmes and his exciting escapades."
- THE SPANIARDS INN - Spaniards Road, Hampstead. "As one of London's oldest pubs, The Spaniards has earned itself a place in the history books, quite literally. Dickens immortalised it in The Pickwick Papers, and it's said that Keats wrote Ode to a Nightingale here over a claret or two."
- THE VIADUCT TAVERN - since 1869. 126 Newgate Street, City of London.
- TRADITIONAL AND HISTORIC LONDON PUBS
- TRAFALGAR TAVERN - since 1837. Park Row, Greenwich. "In Victorian London there was one pub that represented the best of Britain’s naval might and cultural standing. A place where William Gladstone and Charles Dickens could be seen dining side-by-side."
- VILLAGE EAST BAR
- WHITE HORSE PUB - Parsons Green, Fulham. Known colloquially by many as "The Sloaney Pony", a reference to the "Sloane Rangers" who frequent it.
- Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese - old public house in the City of London, England, located at 145 Fleet Street, on Wine Office Court. one of a number of pubs in London to have been rebuilt shortly after the Great Fire of 1666. There has been a pub at this location since 1538.
- Ye Olde Mitre Tavern - since 1546. 1 Ely Court, between Hatton Garden & Ely Place.
- RAOUL'S COCKTAIL BAR - 32 Walton Street. "Oxford's most renowned and respected bar."
- THE EAGLE AND CHILD - 49 St. Giles. A public house since 1650. Lays claim to a number of interesting literary connections. J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and fellow writers met here and dubbed themselves 'The Inklings'.
- THE GRAND CAFÉ - 84 High Street. Since 1650. The first coffee house in England.
- WHITE HORSE - 52 Broad Street.
- Le Bar À Vin - CIVB (Conseil Interprofessionnel du vin de Bordeaux), 3, cours du XXX juillet. "To sample the delights of a new wine, receive advice on an appellation or a vintage, or simply to enjoy a glass of Bordeaux in a wonderful setting dedicated to Bacchus: the Bar à Vin is the place to go. The entire Bordeaux range - reds, dry and sweet whites, rosés, clairets and sparkling wines - can be sampled in a setting that has been specially designed to take you on a voyage of discovery through the wine appellations of Bordeaux."
- BÂOLI - Port Canto, Boulevard de la Croisette. Party with the stars. Models, actors, millionaires and sports stars flock to Cannes and when there they often gather at Baoli, an ultra-swish club-restaurant on the edge of the Riviera.
- BAR 4 U - 6, rue des Frères Pradignac. One of the hippest spots on the Riviera.
- Bar des CÉlÉbritÉs - 58, boulevard de la Croisette. (Carlton Bar), on the ground floor at the Carlton Hotel. This bar is the place to be if you want to hobnob with celebrities.
- CAFFÉ ROMA - 1, square Mérimée. Bar, restaurant. At the heart of the city, opposite the Palais des Festivals, the Caffé Roma is 25 years an institution of Cannes.
- CARLTON TERRACE - at the Carlton Hotel, 58 Boulevard de la Croisette. With a nod to the many stars who gather there during the Cannes Film Festival, Carlton Bar & Terrace creates an elegant atmosphere for enjoying cocktails and conversation.
- CHARLY'S - 5, rue du Suquet. Stylish bar features a well-stocked bar and well-prepared cocktails.
- L'ATELIER - 2, place Etang-Pointe Croisette. Exquisite new restaurant, lounge and club on Point Croisette, with magnificent terrace views of Cannes Bay. Anyone who's anyone heads to this spectacular club within the Palm Beach Casino.
- La CHUNGA - 24, rue Latour-Maubourg. Small late-night favorite.
- Le 72 - 7, boulevard de la Croisette. Brasserie-cum-cocktail bar.
- Le Bar L'AMIRAL - at Hotel Martinez, 73, boulevard de la Croisette. It's a favourite with film stars during the festival.
- LE CARRÉ BLANC - 14, rue Macé. Ultramodern lounge. Fun stop for people-watching. There's always a party going on.
- Le Grant - the new Sushi Lounge Bar of the Carlton Hotel. 58 Boulevard de la Croisette.
- LE FACTORY CAFÉ - 17, boulevard de la Croisette. Bar, restaurant.
- Le Loft - 13, rue du Docteur Monod.
- Le Panorama Rooftop Snack & Bar - JW Marriott Cannes, 50 Boulevard des Croisette.
- LE PETIT MAJESTIC - 6, rue Tony Allard. Restaurant, bar, lounge.
- MORRISON'S IRISH PUB - 10, rue Teissere. Bar, pub, lounge.
- Palais Club - La Rotonde de Lerins, Boulevard de la Croisette.
- THE QUAY'S IRISH PUB - 17, quai St. Pierre, Old Port of Cannes. One of several Irish bars in town. good choice of beer (Irish/UK/Australian/French) and sports TV coverage.
- VIA NOTTÉ - 13, rue du Commandant André. Bar-club. Smart lounge that attracts Cannes smart set.
- BAR 228 - at hotel Le Meurice.
- Bar des ThÉatres - since 1945. 44, rue Jean Goujon.
- BC | BLACK CALAVADOS - 40, avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie.
- BOUND - on the celebrated Avenue George V.
- Buddha-Bar - 8-12, rue Boissy d'Anglas, Faubourg St Honoré.
- CAB - 2, place du Palais Royal.
- CAFÉ Carlu - Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine, Palais de Chaillot, 1 place du Trocadéro.
- CAFÉ DE FLORE - at the corner of the boulevard Saint-Germain and the rue St. Benoit, in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, has long been celebrated for its intellectual clientele. The Café de Flore opened early in the Third Republic, in 1885 and is one of the oldest and the most prestigious coffeehouses in Paris, celebrated for its famous clientele.
- CAFÉ DE LA PAIX - 5, place de l'Opera, 75009 Paris. Opened on June 30, 1862. The florid interior decor is only exceeded by that of Charles Garnier's Opéra (located across the plaza). It is said that if one sits at the café, one is bound to run into a friend or acquaintance due to the café's popularity and reputation.
- Café Le Zimmer - "Brasserie Parisienne depuis 1896." 1 Place du Châtelet.
- CafÉ Lomi - 3 ter rue Marcadet, 75018 Paris. Coffeeshop.
- CAFÉ PROCOPE - 13, rue de l'Ancienne Comédie, 6th arrondissement. Opened in 1686. The oldest café/restaurant of Paris in continuous operation.
- CAFÉ PRUNIER
- Coutume - 47, rue de Babylone, 75007 Paris. Coffeeshop.
- CRAZY HORSE - 12, avenue George V. Cabaret since 1951.
- CUBA COMPAGNIE - 48, boulevard Beaumarchais.
- HARRY'S NEW YORK BAR - located at 5, rue Daunou, between the Avenue de l'Opéra and the Rue de la Paix.
- l'Artscenik CafÉ - 48, boulevard de Clichy.
- La Coupole - 102, boulevard du Montparnasse. Since 1927. "A true Art Deco masterpiece, La Coupole is the most famous Parisian brasserie in the world. Today it is the quintessential symbol of Montparnasse's history, as well as a key component of the art of living and socialising in Paris, particularly in the 14th arrondissement."
- La Guillotine Pub - 52, rue Galande. Sports an authentic guillotine from 1792 on its wall.
- LA PERLE - "Unquestionably Paris' haute spot."
- LA ROTONDE - 105, boulevard du Montparnasse, 75006 Paris. Since 1911. Famous café in the Montparnasse Quarter of Paris. Along with Le Dôme and La Coupole it was renowned as an intellectual gathering place for notable artists and writers during the interwar period.
- LADURÉE LE BAR
- LE BAR - at Four Seasons Hotel George V.
- LE BAR DU PLAZA ATHÉNÉE - at Hotel Plaza Athénée, 25 Avenue Montaigne.
- Le Carillon - 18 Rue Alibert, 75010 Paris.
- LE DÔME - 108, boulevard du Montparnasse, 75006 Paris. Opening in 1898, it was the first such café in Montparnasse. It "created and disseminated gossip, and provided message exchanges and an 'over the table' market that dealt in artistic and literary futures." It was frequented by the famous (and soon to be famous) painters, sculptors, writers, poets, models, art connoisseurs and dealers. Le Dôme later became the gathering place of the American literary colony and became a focal point for artists residing in Paris's Left Bank.
- LE FUMOIR
- LE RUBIS - the best know wine bar in Paris.
- LE SELECT - 99, boulevard du Montparnasse, 75006 Paris.
- LES DEUX MAGOTS - 6, place Saint-Germain-des-Prés / place Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés area of Paris. Since 1873. It once had a reputation as the rendezvous of the literary and intellectual élite of the city.
- MA CAVE FLEURY - wine bar.
- MAXIM'S DE PARIS
- Ten Belles - 10, rue de la Grange aux Belles, 75010 Paris. Coffeeshop.
- THE BAR HEMINGWAY - at Hotel Ritz.
- The Broken Arm - 12, rue Perrée, 75003 Paris. Coffeeshop.
- Weber's CafÉ - (1899-1961). 21, rue Royale. "Était le rendez-vous des écrivains, des journalistes et des artistes, fréquentée par les dessinateurs Forain et Caran d'Ache, les écrivains Paul-Jean Toulet, Léon Daudet, Marcel Proust, les rédactions du Temps et du Figaro, des comédiens comme Marguerite Deval."
- XO - 59, rue Orsel.
- BAR DU PORT - 7, quai Suffren. As other port-side establishments, the bar opens early in the morning – either for breakfast or for the very last coffee of the night – and changes atmosphere as the day wears on.
- Bar du Sube - 23, quai Suffren.
- BISTRO - 3, place des Lices. Restaurant, lounge, club, live music.
- BRASSERIE DES ARTS - 5, place des Lices. Chic as can be; cool and exclusive in that inimitable Saint-Tropez way.
- CAFÉ DE PARIS - 25, quai de Suffren. Café, restaurant, terrasse.
- Cavalli CaffÈ St. Tropez - 33, place de la Garonne. "The Caffè allows guests to spend the moments throughout their day: breakfasts, lunches, exquisite dinners and aperitifs are livened by the beautiful music of the live dj set that, starting at 7 pm, will highlight days filled with traditional Italian luxury and lifestyle."
- CHATEAU BAR & BAR TERRACE - at Château de la Messardière.
- Chez les GarÇons - 11, rue du Cépoun San Martin. Bar, salon, restaurant.
- CHEZ MAGGY - 7, rue Sibille. Old-town restaurant-cum-bar-cum-disco. Open from 7pm, it offers simple Med food and a music-bar atmosphere that gets more raucous as the evening progresses.
- Le Bar by Dom PÉrignon - at Hotel Sezz, 151, route des Salins. "The indoor Dom Pérignon bar and the pool bar. Open from 11h to Midnight. At the day’s end, guaranteed lounge atmosphere by our DJ Allan."
- HOTEL BENKIRAÏ - chemin du Pinet. Indoor / outdoor bar.
- Ice Tropez - 7, quai Suffren. Ice Tropez is a cocktail drink made with wine flavoured with nectarine blossoms.
- LA PONCHE BAR & LOUNGE - 5, rue des Remparts.
- L'ESCALE - 9, quai Jean Jaurès. Restaurant, bar, lounge.
- LE BAR JOSEPH - 1, place de Hotel de Ville.
- LE CAFE - place des Lices.
- Le Petit Bar - 2, rue Sibille.
- LE QUAI - 29, quai Jean Jaurès. Well known for it's chic aperitives, exceptional dinners and fun evenings.
- LE YACA BAR - 1, boulevard d’Aumale.
- L'OpÉra - Le Port. "With the most beautiful terrace of Saint-Tropez and with one of the most beautiful views on the bell tower and the port the Opera welcomes you from breakfast to dawn. You will love the outdoor and indoor decoration (inspired from the 40’s). You will be able to appreciate parties with the DJ musicians… but also wonderful menus with Provençal, French and worldwide dishes."
- NIKKI BEACH - 5, route de l'Épi, 83350 Ramatuelle.
- OCTAVE CAFÉ - place de la Garonne. Piano bar. Marginally quieter mainstay of St Tropez nightlife, with a terrace, comfortable banquettes and an upmarket piano-bar vibe.
- Pan DeÏ Palais - 52, rue Gambetta. "The ideal spot to take an aperitive and to savour the day's end in an intimate and elegant atmosphere, whether in the garden by the pool side in summertime or by the lounge fire side in wintertime."
- PAPAGAYO - since 1962. Résidence du Port. "Strangely for a world-famous night-club, the Papagayo opens at 9am ... as a bar/lounge for breakfasts and coffee. A damned good place it is, too, with one of St Tropez’s loveliest terraces looking across the port. It continues in this mode through lunch and the afternoon and onto dinner."
- SÉNÉQUIER - quai Jean Jaurès overlooking the old port. Founded in 1887. This is the place to people-watch par excellence! The people watching here can't get any better. Specialities: iced coffee, café liégeois, and Viennese coffee.
- THE STRAND - 2, rue du Petit Bal. Restaurant and champagne lounge.
- Tsar - 1, quai de l’Epi. Bar-lounge which, with its Chesterfield-style armchairs and all, looks a little like a country house salon under the influence of mind-bending substances. It’s where you go either before or after tempestuous times in the nearby VIP Room.
- VILLA ROMANA - 1, chemin des Conquêtes. Since 1956. Exclusive bar, club and Italian restaurant.
- White 1921 - place des Lices. Former Maison Blanche. The LVHM group (Louis Vuitton), is now all set to pamper its high-heeled clients with its first ever hotel cum champagne and cocktail bar.
Frankfurt am Main
- CHINASKI F Bockenheimer Landstr. 1-3.
- GOLDEN CUT CLUB
- JAHRESZEITEN BAR - the bar has genuine Rolls-Royce seats. At Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten: the very epitome of the 'grand hotel'!
- Skybar "20up" - located on the 20th floor is the gastronomic jewel of the Empire Riverside Hotel. 90 meters above the roofs of Hamburg, the bar invites you to an unforgettable view of the river Elbe, the harbour and the city itself through seven-
meter-high panorama windows.
- THE ROOM F - located next to the Alter Botanischer Garten, in the Radisson Blu Hotel.
- Al Piccolo Bar - favorite venue of members of Italian and International fashionable society.
- Lanterna Verde - tavern piano bar of the Hotel San Michele.
- BAR & SKY LOUNGE CONTINENTALE
- CaffÈ Giacosa - Roberto Cavalli - "Sweets, pastries, wines and spirits, restaurant, tea room, chocolate factory. Licensced furnishers to the Royal family. Casa Giacosa, founded in 1815." After a painstaking restoration faithful to the original structures, Roberto Cavalli, a born Florentine bound to tradition, reopened Florence's historic "drawing room", giving back to the city one of its famous cafés. Via della Spada 10.
- CAFFÈ RIVOIRE
- Gilli - since 1733. "The elegance in Florence."
- HARRY'S BAR - since 1953.
- SLOWLY BAR
- ANTICO CAFFÈ GRECO - opened in 1760 on 86, Via dei Condotti. "The writers and other artists who lived in this area—once known as the "English Quarter"—gathered here. Casanova, Goethe, Bertel Thorvaldsen, Mariano Fortuny, Franz Liszt, John Keats, Henrik Ibsen, Felix Mendelssohn, Wagner, Levi, María Zambrano, Nickolai Gogol, George Eliot, Hans Christian Andersen, Stendhal, Charles Dickens, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Henry James, Lord Byron and Percy Bysshe-Shelley, to name a few, sipped cappuccinos at its round tables."
- Bar Canova - Piazza Del Popolo, 16-17. Famous throughout the world as a regular meeting place for Fellini (who lived around the corner at via Margutta 10A, apartment 5) and many actors from La Dolce Vita.
- CAFÉ DE PARIS - Via Vittorio Veneto, 90. The bar was immortalised in 1960 in the movie La Dolce Vita by Italian filmmaker Federico Fellini, starring Anita Ekberg, Anouk Aimée and Marcello Mastroianni who played a "paparazzo" riding his Vespa in search of celebrities. During the heady days in the 1960s, the cafe was one of the preferred watering holes of starlets, residual nobility, nouveau riche and sultans.
- CAFÉ ROMANO
- Castroni - via Cola di Rienzo 196.
- CUL DE SAC - wine bar.
- Exploring the Speakeasies of Rome - The New York Times.
- HARRY'S BAR
- La Casa del CaffÈ Tazza d'Oro - via degli Orfani 84.
- Sant’Eustachio Il CaffÈ - Piazza Sant’Eustachio 82
- Sciascia CaffÈ dal 1919 - Via Fabio Massimo 80/A
- Stravinskij Bar - at Hotel de Russie. "One of the most exclusive meeting places in Rome."
- Tazza d'Oro - since 1946. Via degli Orfani, 84 (Pantheon).
- BLACK LEGEND - Quai Albert 1er (Route de la Piscine). "The Night Never Ends."
- BRASSERIE DE MONACO - "The Place to Beer." 36, route de la Piscine.
- Stars'N'Bars - 6, quai Antoine 1er. Has hosted a multitude of film, music and sport legends and boasts one of the best celebrity sports museums in the world.
- BAR & BOEUF - the bar section of Alain Ducasse's La Tratorria is designed by Philippe Starck and the whole shebang is located within the luxury of the exclusive Sporting Club.
- BAR / RESTAURANT DES PALMIERS - open all nightlong at the heart of the Sporting Monte-Carlo.
- Blue Gin Bar - at Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel. "The Blue Gin is all about creativity, innovation and moments of pure relaxation." Its unrivalled design, seaside terrace, billiard room and DJ John Lorenz make the Blue Gin a magical place in the Principality that you won’t want to miss.
- BUDDHA-BAR - at the Casino de Monte-Carlo.
- CAFÉ DE PARIS - on the Place de Casino.
- CAFÉ LLORCA MONACO - 10, avenue Princesse Grace.
- COLUMBUS - cocktail bar at Columbus hotel.
- Crystal Bar - at Hôtel Hermitage. "The beautiful open Crystal Terrace offers a commanding view of the Principality. It is the ideal spot for an aperitif or after dinner liqueur."
- HORIZON DECK - restaurant & champagne bar at hotel Fairmont. "A 7th heaven with a 360° view over the Principality's legendary Opera House, Prince's Palace, and Casino - against a backdrop of the renowned & Riviera and the azure splendour of the Mediterranean."
- LE BAR AMÉRICAIN - at Hôtel de Paris. Cosy, elegant, low-key ambience, beautiful wood, leather armchairs, soft lighting and windows onto the sea. The 300,000 great vintages on offer make this the largest hotel cellar in the world.
- LE RESTAURANT DU PORT BAR - this is one spot you'll want to base yourself for the Grand Prix.
- Life Club - 35, boulevard Louis II, Rond-Point du Portier.
- MOODS Studio & MUSIC BAR - Place du Casino.
- SASS CAFÉ - restaurant and piano bar. 11, avenue Princesse Grace.
- SPORTING MONTE-CARLO - bar, restaurant, concert hall and night club throughout the summer.
- THE BLUE GIN - at Monte-Carlo Bay hotel. Marine ambiance and a view of the sea for this spacious lounge bar.
- THE LIMÙN BAR - at Hôtel Hermitage. At the cocktail hour, appetizers are served with champagnes by the glass.
- THE SEA LOUNGE - at Monte-Carlo Beach Club. Seaside lounge and tapas bar.
- Twiga Shisha Lounge - 35, boulevard Louis II. "The Shisha lounge is an exclusive and elegant terrace where guests
can enjoy international cocktails and an extensive selection of wines."
- ZEBRA SQUARE BAR - 10, avenue Princesse Grace.
- ZELO'S - 10, avenue Princesse Grace.
- BAR ARC
- NOMADS BAR
- TUNES BAR - at Conservatorium hotel. "An elegant yet casual haven in which to enjoy champagnes, cocktails, surprising Gin & Tonics and tasty Asian Tapas served with matching Sake."
- DE WITTE AAP - voted 'The Best Bar in the World' by Lonely Planet's readers.
- TheatercafÉen - at Hotel Continental, Stortingsgata 24. Since 1900. "Our legendary Vienna-style café has indisputably been the city's most popular dining and meeting place for over 100 years."
Republic of Ireland
Athlone (Co. Westmeath)
- Sean's Bar - 13 Main Street. Claims to be the oldest pub in Ireland, dating back to 900 AD. In 2004 Guinness World Records listed Sean's Bar as the oldest pub in Europe.
- Sa Fonda - the Virgin Records mogul, Richard Branson, has a luxury residence in the town, and his label's stars have often visited the village and sometimes jammed here.
- B.For - Avenida 8 de Agosto, 07800 Ibiza Town. Lounge bar
- Blue Marlin Ibiza - open every day from the 1st of April until middle of October. Mediterranean cuisine fusion with Asian influence, Sushi and the top cocktails of the island. Playa de Cala Jondal, Cala Jondal Bay, 07840 Ibiza.
- Cavalli Club Ibiza - Paseo Maritimo Juan Carlos 1, 13, 07800 Ibiza. Situated in the most exclusive area of the Mediterranean island, the new Cavalli experience presents his entertainment & nightlife
concept in the heart of the promenade that welcomes yachts into the harbour of Ibiza Marina. The LOUNGE embody the glamorous soul of the designer, hosting exclusive and fashionable parties and events where guests can sip on Roberto Cavalli Vodka-based cocktails. Furthermore, a refined musical selection is ensured by the best artists in the business.
- Cipriani Downtown Ibiza Lounge - Paseo Juan Carlos I, nr. 17, Ibiza Gran Hotel, 07800 Ibiza Town.
- Cotton Beach Club - Posta De Sol 21, Cala Tarida. The all-new, luxurious Ibiza beach club set to impress in Cala Tarida, making the island’s southwest coast the destination du jour for islanders and jetsetters alike. Featuring jaw-dropping views across the Mediterranean, and a private sandy beach below clear of seaweed and rocks, the Cotton Beach Club offers changing cabins and private showers for beachgoers to be comfortable moving from lounge to lunch. The Cotton Beach Club serves lunch and à la carte dinner after beach hours where the kitchen surprises guests with a selection of food that is available before and during a spectacular sunset. The venue is perfectly suited for exclusive private events from launches to weddings, celebrations and parties.
- GRIAL - Ibiza Social Club. Located on the roundabout that leads to Pacha, Grial is a famous haunt for locals with as busy a Winter schedule as any place on the island and a favourite pre-club destination for Ibiza towners. Avenida 8 De Agosto No. 1, 07800 Ibiza.
- Jockey Club - "Since 1993 we have been a beach restaurant with the spirit of a chiringuito (outdoor bar)." Playa de Salinas, s/n, Parc Natural de ses Salines, 07818 Ibiza.
- KM5 - Sant Josep Km 5,6, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, 07830 Ibiza. Indoor lounge & lounge garden.
- MATCH BAR - Calle Garijo 5, Puerto de Ibiza, 07800 Ibiza. Offers a little bit of London in the Balearic sunshine. The terrace is a prime spot for people-watching, making it the perfect place for a pre-Pacha drink.
- Nassau Beach Club Lounge - Playa d'en Bossa Bossa, s/n, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, 07817 Ibiza.
- Orso - Avenida 8 de Agosto, Nº 29, 07800 Ibiza. Restaurant & Lounge Bar. Live performances every night.
- The Tower at UshuaÏa Beach Hotel - "The Tower is all about exclusivity and style - and voyeurism! Enjoy the music from two different angles - watch the macro events front row with the rocking crowd at The Club or get an elite, bird´s eye view of the action from our roof top Mile-High Club." Playa d'en Bossa 10, Sant Jordi de Ses Salines, 07817 Ibiza.
- Zoo Bar - Plaza Antoni Riquer 6, Puerto de Ibiza, 07800 Ibiza.
- Koppi - Norra Storgatan 16. Fine Coffee Roadsters since 2007. "The roastery and coffee bar, situated in the heart of Helsingborg, offer coffee experiences out of the ordinary.
Our ambition is to be one of the best roasters in the world and our aim is always to buy, roast, brew and serve coffee from the worlds best coffee producers."
- CADIER BAR - named after the Grand Hôtel's founder, Régis Cadier. "This spectacular bar is a popular gathering spot for an after work drink, informal meetings and nights out on the town, bubbling with Champagne."
- CAFÉ OPERA - "Everyone who is anyone has partied here."
- Noppes Bar - small intimate private members club / bar in the heart of Stockholm offering an exclusive yet homly atmosphere where you can enjoy drinks from the bar or an informal dinner, an oasis for celebrities, socialites, royals and the wealthy alike.
- P.A.&CO - a favourite hangout for Stockholmers.
- RICHE - the place to go for after work drinks, it seems to be bustling no matter what day of the week.
- SPY BAR
- THE OPERA BAR
- Alpina Lounge & Bar - "An entire exterior wall of floor-to-ceiling windows connects the space to the terrace outside. It’s as if you’re sitting in the mountain bowl itself, with a fireplace and bar to one side. An eclectic collection of selected spirits is used to concoct an extensive range of cocktails, ranging from the classic to the latest in avant-garde mixology." At hotel The Alpina, Alpinastrasse 23.
- CafÉ Pernet - Promenade 57.
- Cigar Lounge at The Alpina - "The walk-in humidor features a selection of over 50 cigars. Classic, deep-buttoned armchairs are attached to small, custom-designed tables, each supporting a bespoke ashtray. From the leather and dark wood interior, you look out through windows to rolling Alpine countryside north of the hotel." At hotel The Alpina, Alpinastrasse 23.
- Grand Hotel Park Bar & Lounge - cocktails, some sushi prepared on the spot, a club sandwich or a tartare prepared at your table. Wispilestrasse 29.
- Grand Hotel Park Cigar Lounge - "In an English club atmosphere, seated in plush Chesterfield armchairs, this is an ideal place to enjoy a cigar, and based on suggestions, sip on a drink or a cocktail for a moment of pure pleasure." Wispilestrasse 29.
- GSTAAD PALACE BAR & LOUNGE - Palacestrasse 28.
- Le Bar du Grill - "For a coffee in the morning, a small snack at lunchtime, a tea in the afternoon, a glass of champagne in the evening or a cigar in our Smoking Lounge – you will always be welcome in the Lobby Bar. When all other restaurants are closed, this is where you can still find a bite to eat." At the Gstaad Palace hotel, Palacestrasse 28.
- Loco's Bar - at Hotel Arc En Ciel, Egglistrasse 24.
- Piano Bar "One Million Stars" - at Ermitage Wellness & Spa Hotel, Dorfstrasse 46.
- Richi’s Pub - Promenade 57.
- The Smoking Lounge at Hotel Bernerhof - Bahnhofstrasse 2.
- Anton's Bar & Lobby - at Suvretta House, Via Chasellas 1. "Pure Art Deco. Clinking ice cubes. Voices that lose themselves in the room. Live rhythms. Couples dancing the night away. Time stands still. You lean back, sipping your drink. Anton’s Bar is the place for sophisticated conversation and relaxation, its name pays tribute to the founder of Suvretta House, Anton Bon."
- Bar Carigiet - at Chesa Veglia. "The fabulous drawings and fairy tale pictures of the Engadin artist, Carigiet, decorate the walls of the eponymous 'Bar Carigiet' and add an authenticity and charm of the magical world of the Engadin mountains."
- CafÈ Badilatti - since 1912. The highest coffee roaster in Europe. Over three generations the family Badilatti has guaranteed top quality coffee for all lovers of the drink who look for something special.
- CafÉ & Confiserie Hanselmann - Via Maistra 8, Since 1894. Sweet paradise of world renown. Particularly popular are the famous Engadin Nusstorten (nut cake) and pralines, handmade with elaborate care. The nut cake is available to order online.
- Carlton Bar & Lobby with Sun Terrace - at Carlton Hotel. Executive Chef: Salvatore Frequente. "With its meticulously restored interior with two open fires and a unique sun terrace, the Carlton Bar and Lobby boasts magnificent views over the frozen waters of the lake of St. Moritz. The bar and lobby is the perfect rendezvous for pre- and after-dinner cocktails as well as tasty treats from our kitchens."
- Cascade Bar - Via Somplaz 6.
- Devil's Place - the whisky bar at Hotel Waldhaus am See. With 2,500 different kinds of whisky, this is the largest selection in the world. Several times, Devil's Place has received an entry in the "Guinness Book of World Records" for its outstanding whisky collection.
- Diamond Lounge - Via Maistra 33.
- Hauser's Roo Bar - Via Traunter Plazzas 7. The exclusive legendary après ski location in St. Moritz.
- Kempenski Bar - at Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains.
- Le Grand Hall - at Badrutt's Palace. Also known as the living room of St. Moritz. Acts as a catwalk for the rich and beautiful of this world. While savouring the special glamour and caviar with sparkling champagne or having high-tea with good friends, it is the place to see and be seen.
- Pavarotti & Friends - Plazza dal Mulin 3.
- Pirates on the Rocks - Corviglia. Après-ski igloo snow bar.
- Polo Bar - at Chesa Veglia. "The cosy 'Polo Bar' is situated in the farmhouse’s former smoke room and invites guests to aperitifs and after-dinner cocktails following a dinner in one of 'Chesa Veglia's' restaurants."
- RENAISSANCE BAR - DAVIDOFF LOUNGE - at Badrutt's Palace Hotel.
- Scala Bar - Via Maistra 29.
- Sunny Bar - at Kulm Hotel, Via Veglia 18. "Our Sunny Bar is a special place, full of legends and history. For many decades now, the courageous Cresta riders have gathered here to receive their medals. It is also known as the place where international celebrities frequently visit. Cresta Run trophies and photos are all over the walls, conveying a vivid impression of the bar's lively past."
- Suvretta Club - at Suvretta House, Via Chasellas 1. "The Suvretta Club Etage is the casual alternative to the formal Grand Etage. The delectable refreshments and drinks served at the Club Bar and in the Club lobby accent the hospitality of this venue for easygoing encounters. The Suvretta Stube pampers our guests with Suvretta classics and authentic Swiss favourites."
- CAFÉ Metropol - Fraumünsterstrasse 12.
- CAFÉ ODEON - Limmatquai 2. Since 1911: café, restaurant & bar. The history of the Café ODEON reveals all the political and economic turmoil of the last nine decades. Famous patrons: Stefan Zweig, Hans Arp, Franz Werfel, Albert Einstein, Else Lasker-Schüler, Claire Goll, Frank Wedekind, William Somerset Maugham, Erich Maria Remarque, Klaus Mann, Friedrich Torberg, Franz Léhar, Arturo Toscanini, Wilhelm Furtwängler, James Joyce, Lenin, Max Frisch, Friedrich Dürrenmatt, Carl Seelig, Max Frisch, Benito Mussolini, among many others.
- CAFÉ Terrasse - Limmatquai 3. "This is where Zurich’s noblesse celebrate the evening with champagne and drinks."
- HADIGARI - the oldest bar in Bodrum since 1974.
- MIDDLE EAST - Wikipedia.
United Arab Emirates
- Noir Lounge & Club F "A lounge & club experience. Find opulence, fashion, finest sounds, model hosts and expertly produced food & drink, all in 'Film Noir' inspired décor."
- NORTH AMERICA
U. S. A.
||Beverly Hills, Ca
|Key West, Fl
||Las Vegas, Nv
||Los Angeles, Ca
||Miami Beach, Fl
||New Orleans, La
|New York City, Ny
||Palm Beach, FL
|San Francisco, Ca
||West Hollywood, Ca
|West Palm Beach, FL
- Cheers Beacon Hill - founded in 1969 as the Bull & Finch Pub, the bar is known internationally as the exterior of the bar seen in the NBC television sitcom Cheers which ran from 1982 to 1993. The show used the Bull & Finch exterior for the series' establishing shots of the namesake bar Cheers. No interior shots were used, and the interior does not resemble that of the Cheers bar. 84 Beacon St.
- The Whiskey Priest - 150 Northern Ave,
Key West, FL
- Sloppy Joe's Bar - 201 Duval Street. "A Key Est Tradition." Founded on December 5, 1933, the bar's most famous patrons were Ernest Hemingway and the infamous rum runner Habana Joe. The bar is the site of the Ernest Hemingway look-alike contest, started in 1981. It is well known as a tourist attraction, with live bands and slushy drinks. On November 1, 2006, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
New Orleans, LA
- Carousel Piano Bar & Lounge - the only revolving bar in New Orleans, Louisiana. The bar is inside the Hotel Monteleone and overlooks Royal Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Installed in 1949.
- PAT O'BRIENS - "Pat O'Brien's motto since 1933 has been "Have Fun!"
- The Sazerac - "Any Bar can Make a Drink. Few Make History." At The Roosevelt hotel, 123 Baronne St.
- WHISKY BLUE - 333 Poydras St.
New York City, NY
- 1 OAK - rated #1 celebrity hotspot.
- 40/40 CLUB - an all-American sports bar and lounge owned by hip hop mogul Jay-Z and partner Juan Perez.
- 230 FIFTH ROOFTOP GARDEN
- ABOVE ALLEN
- AVA LOUNGE - rooftop lounge at the eclectic Dream Hotel.
- AVENUE - gastro-lounge located in Chelsea.
- BAR AND BOOKS
- BAR BLANC
- BAR BOULUD
- BAR MASA
- BAR ROOM - the heart of '21' is its legendary Bar Room. The watering hole of celebrities, captains of industry, world leaders and dignitaries of every order.
- BLUE BAR AT THE ALGONQUIN HOTEL - try the 'Martini on the Rocks': world's most expensive drink at US$10,000.
- Blue Bottle Coffee - cafés: Bay Area & New York City.
- BOWERY ELECTRIC
- CAFÉ CARLYLE - at The Carlyle hotel, 35 E 76th St, New York, NY 10075. Woody Allen and his jazz band have been playing weekly each Monday at the café since 1996.
- CafÉ Grumpy - independently owned and operated café, bakery, and roastery with four locations in New York City.
- CALVISIUS CAVIAR LOUNGE - at Four Seasons Hotel.
- COPENHAGEN / AAMANN - "Exclusive cafe with a modern funky yet classic and warm feel. Introducing traditional Danish open-faced sandwiches (smørrebrød) with an elegant contemporary twist."
- COSTELLO'S - once one of the most storied saloons in New York history. Haunt in the 1940s and '50s of New Yorker writers. Was at Third and 44th. It's long gone, torn down in the early '70s to make way for a skyscraper.
- COYOTE UGLY SALOON - 153 First Avenue. "The Most Famous Bar on the Planet."
- CV - located within Hotel on Rivington.
- DARK ROOM
- FASHION FORTY LOUNGE - located steps from Times Square in the heart of the Fashion District, Fashion 40 Lounge is an intimate Bar/Lounge/Restaurant with a full service kitchen and a fully stocked bar.
- Ferrara Bakery & Café - "America's First Espresso Bar - Since 1892." 195 Grand Street (between Mulberry Street and Mott Street), New York City, NY 10013, U.S.A.
- FLÛTE BAR
- Fraunces Tavern - since 1762. Located at 54 Pearl Street at the corner of Broad Street. Tavern, restaurant and museum housed in a conjectural reconstruction of a building that played a prominent role in pre-Revolution and American Revolution history. Claims it is Manhattan's oldest surviving building. The building is a tourist site and a part of the American Whiskey Trail and the New York Freedom Trail.
- Gimme! Coffee - locations in New York City and Upstate New York.
- HIGHBAR - "A chic rooftop oasis in the heart of Manhattan’s bustling West Side."
- HUDSON TERRACE
- HURLEY'S - located in the heart of the theatre district, Times Square and steps away from Radio City Music Hall.
- Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee - since 2003. "Voted America's Best Coffee." New York City coffeehouse located in the historic Greenwich Village and South Street Seaport, as well as in Amagansett, NY. Opened by owner Jack Mazzola in 2003 it was the first Organic, Fair Trade, Shade-Grown coffeeshop in the city. The coffee is prepared using the patented Stir Brew method.
- JADE BAR - at Gramercy Park Hotel.
- KING COLE BAR - upscale cocktail lounge in The St. Regis Hotel in Midtown Manhattan. Many mixologists believe the Bloody Mary made its first U.S. appearance in the King Cole Bar. The drink was then called "The Red Snapper," after originally being invented by Fernand Petiot at Harry's New York Bar in Paris, France. Others contend that the iconic drink, now one of the Official Cocktails of the International Bartenders Association, was indeed invented in the King Cole Bar. The lounge has a large mural valued at US$10 mio. by artist Maxfield Parrish hanging behind the bar, from which the venue derives its name. It features "Old King Cole" who was a "merry old soul" calling for his 'fiddlers three' and some other musicians.
- LE SOUK BISTRO / HAREM LOUNGE
- Lion's Head - (1958-1996). The legendary "Writers' Bar" at 59 Christopher Street, West Village.
- MARQUEE - "The quintessential ultralounge, Marquee possesses the appeal of both an intimate boîte and a high-energy nightspot."
- Maxwell's Plum - (1966-1988). "Flamboyant restaurant and singles bar that, more than any place of its kind, symbolized two social revolutions of the 1960s – sex and food", at 1181 First Avenue (64th and 1st Avenue) in Manhattan. At its peak it served over 1,200 customers a day, including such celebrities as Richard Rodgers, Cary Grant, Bill Blass, Barbra Streisand and Warren Beatty, and becoming what The New York Times called " a favorite watering hole for the 'swinging singles' set."
- McSorley's Old Ale House - the oldest "Irish" tavern in New York City established in 1854. Located at 15 East 7th Street in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, it was one of the last of the "Men Only" pubs, only admitting women after legally being forced to do so in 1970.
- Michael’s Pub - 211 W 55th Street, Midtown East (between 3rd Ave & 2nd Ave). Closed 1996.
- MICKEY MANTLE'S BAR RESTAURANT
- MILK & HONEY
- Monkey Bar - bar/restaurant: Manhattan's Hotel ElysÉe boasts one of the hottest and most world renowned restaurants, the Monkey Bar, which has been featured on 'Sex in the City" as well as "Mad Men".
- P. J. Clarke's - since 1884. Specialties: hamburgers, pub food. Notable guests over the years include: Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Ernest Borgnine, Nat King Cole, Johnny Depp, Richard Harris, Buddy Holly, Ted Kennedy, Hedy Lamarr, Jake LaMotta, Brooke Shields & Frank Sinatra, among many others.
- PM LOUNGE
- POLAR LOUNGE - arctic-inspired subterranean lounge beneath Hotel Marcel at Gramercy.
- POP BURGER
- QT AT THE STANDARD
- RARE BAR & GRILL
- ROSE BAR - at Gramercy Park Hotel.
- SIMYONE LOUNGE
- Smith's Bar - (1954-2014). Was on the corner of 44th and 8th. One of the late John Lennon's hangouts.
- STAR LOUNGE
- THE AINSWORTH
- THE ANCHOR
- THE BOATHOUSE LOUNGE - Central Park.
- The Bourgeois Pig
- THE BOX
- THE CAMPBELL APARTMENT
- THE CHAMPAGNE BAR - at The Plaza hotel. "New York's preferred choice for tasting the world's finest champagne, caviar, and wines."
- THE ELDRIDGE - VIP lounge.
- THE EMPIRE POOL DECK
- THE FIVE LEADING NYC LOUNGES
- THE GATES
- THE GRIFFIN - upscale cocktail lounge inspired by the Gilded Age of the late 19th century.
- THE GUTTER - Bowling & Beer.
- THE MONKEY BAR - established 1936.
- THE RAINBOW ROOM
- THE SUBMERCER
- WHITE STAR
- ZINC BAR
- Newport Rhode Island Bars - Newport-Discovery-Guide.com.
- Brick Alley Pub - 140 Thames St.
- The Black Pearl Waterside Patio & Bar - 10 1/2 W Pelham St., Bannister's Wharf.
- The Sky Bar - 26 Bannister's Wharf. "The favored spot for an intimate cocktail before dining on the Porch. Hidden away on the top floor, it's small scale attracts those "in the know" as well as those fortunate enough to discover its charm perhaps quite by accident."
- Yesterday's - 28 Washington Square. "A Newport Tradition Since 1974."
Palm Beach, FL
- Au Bar - 336 Royal Poinciana Way, Palm Beach. Closed, now Palm Beach Grill. (Of Kennedy fame).
- Bliss - 313 Clematis St., West Palm Beach.
- Blue Martini - 550 S Rosemary Avenue, West Palm Beach.
- CafÉ Boulud - at The Brazilian Court, 301 Australian Avenue, Palm Beach.
- CAFÉ L'EUROPE - since 1980. The only champagne / caviar bar in Palm Beach. 331 South County Rd., Palm Beach.
- Canteen - 1 North Clematis Street, West Palm Beach.
- Club 109 - 109 S. Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach.
- Dempsey's CafÉ - 400A Clematis St., West Palm Beach.
- HMF - at The Breakers, One South County Road, Palm Beach. "Glamour Is Back." A place for social drinking and eating. This thrillingly glamorous retreat is an ode to golden era Palm Beach, with all of its high style and unapologetic decadence.
- Jové Bar - at Four Seasons Resort, 2800 South Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach.
- Leopard Lounge Bar - "Palm Beach's Hottest Night Spot." At The Chesterfield hotel, 363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach.
- Michael R. McCarty's - 50 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach.
- Monarchy - 221 Clematis St., West Palm Beach.
- STIR BAR & TERRACE - at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, 100 South Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach.
- Ta-boÓ - "Palm Beach's Legendary American Bistro & Bar." 221 Worth Avenue, Palm Beach.
- Testa's Bar - since 1921. Palm Beach's oldest restaurant. 221 Royal Poinciana Way, Palm Beach.
San Francisco, CA
- CAVA 22
- FARM TABLE - "The best local coffee, breakfast and lunch in San Francisco."
- TARTINE BAKERY & CAFE - 600 Guerrero Street San Francisco, CA 94110, U.S.A. Rated in the Zagat Survey as Best Bakery and Best Breakfast in San Francisco.
- Top of the Mark - since 1939. "Soak in spectacular breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline, Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge from our amazing rooftop lounge, Top of the Mark. Located on the 19th floor of InterContinental Mark Hopkins, this San Francisco restaurant with a view provides a 360-degree panorama along with a dance floor, signature martini menu and exciting events schedule that includes live music and performers several nights of the week."
- WISH BAR & LOUNGE
- Busboys and Poets - since 2005. "Tribal Statement: Busboys and Poets is a community where racial and cultural connections are consciously uplifted...a place to take a deliberate pause and feed your mind, body and soul...a space for art, culture and politics to intentionally collide...we believe that by creating such a space we can inspire social change and begin to transform our community and the world."
- KABIN LOUNGE F 1337 Connecticut Avenue NW, 2nd floor.
- Old Ebbitt Grill - since 1856. 675 15th Street NW. It is Washington's oldest bar and restaurant. Since 1970, Old Ebbitt grill has become the site of political scandals and parties hosted by famous actors and singers. For many years, it has been the restaurant with one of the highest amount of sales in the United States.
- POV - "W Washington’s DC iconic rooftop lounge." 515 15th Street NW, F St. Between 14th and 15th Street.
West Palm Beach, FL
- Bliss - 313 Clematis St., West Palm Beach.
- Blue Martini - 550 S Rosemary Avenue, West Palm Beach.
- Canteen - 1 North Clematis Street, West Palm Beach.
- Club 109 - 109 S. Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach.
- Dempsey's CafÉ - 400A Clematis St., West Palm Beach.
- Monarchy - 221 Clematis St., West Palm Beach.
- SOUTH AMERICA
Rio de Janeiro
- Bar do Mineiro - Rua Paschoal Carlos Magno, 99 - Santa Teresa.
- Bar Urca - R. Cândido Gaffrée, 205 - Urca.
- CachaÇaria Mangue Seco - Rua do Lavradio, 23 - Centro.
- Charleston Bubble Lounge - R. Rodolfo Dantas, 26 A - Copacabana.
- NUTH - lounge, restaurant, nightclub. Avenida Armando Lombardi 999, Barra da Tijuca.
- Rio Scenarium - Pavilhão da Cultura, R. do Lavradio, 20 - Centro.
- Universo da Cerveja - Rua Almirante João Cândido Brasil, 134, Loja C.
- VovÔ Tino Bar - Estr. dos Bandeirantes, 7852 - Jacarepaguá.
- Alberta #3 - Av. São Luís, 272 - República.
- Astronete - R. Augusta, 335 - Consolação.
- Bar Astor - Rua Delfina, 163 | Vila Madalena.
- Bar do Luiz Fernandes - R. Augusto Tolle, 610 - Santana.
- CHAMPAGNE & CAVIAR BAR - at Emiliano Hotel. Created so haute cuisine lovers could enjoy more than 75 different types of champagnes and sparkling wines accompanied by rare Petrossian Caviar dishes and appetizers, and several tasting menus options.
- Chopperia Liberdade - R. da Glória, 523 - Liberdade.
- EmpÓrio Alto dos Pinheiros - Rua Vupabuçu, 305 - Pinheiros.
- FrangÓ Bar - Largo da Matriz de Nossa Senhora do Ó, 168 - Freguesia do Ó.
- Ó do BorogodÓ - R. Horácio Lane, 21 - Pinheiros | Vila Madalena.
- SÃo CristÓvÃo - Rua Aspicuelta, 533 | Vila Madalena.
- Veloso Bar - Rua Conceição Veloso 54 | Vila Mariana.
Afternoon & High Tea Rooms
- AFTERNOON TEA | HIGH TEA - Wikipedia.
- HighTea.com - "50 High Teas and Afternoon Teas All Over The World."
- HISTORY OF AFTERNOON TEA - AfternoonTea.co.uk.
- HISTORY OF HIGH TEA - What's Cooking America.
- TEA GUILD TOP AFTERNOON TEA AWARDS 2013 - "Now in their 28th year, The Tea Guild Awards are considered the 'Oscars' of the tea world, with world-famous London hotels and tea rooms competing for the highly coveted honour."
- TEA HOUSE - Wikipedia.
- TEA ROOM - Wikipedia.
- UNITED KINGDOM TEA COUNCIL - independent non-profit making body dedicated to promoting tea & its unique story for the benefit of those who produce, sell & enjoy tea.
- Afternoon tea at Claridge's - London, England, U.K. "Claridge’s serves the best afternoon tea in London. We received 'The Tea Guild's Top London Afternoon Tea 2011' award, the highest accolade in the tea world."
- Afternoon Tea at Fairmont Empress - Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Afternoon Tea At Fortnum & Mason - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Four Seasons at Park Lane - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Great Fosters - Surrey, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Grosvenor House - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Hotel Amigo - Brussels, Belgium.
- Afternoon Tea at InterContinental Amstel - Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Afternoon Tea at InterContinental London Park Lane - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Liberty - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Lowry Hotel - Manchester, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at MARIAGE FRÈRES - since 1854. Paris, France.
- Afternoon Tea at Montague on the Gardens - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Pennyhill Park Hotel - Surrey, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at PERCH'S TEA-ROOM - Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Afternoon Tea at Royal Garden Hotel - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Royal Horseguards Hotel - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Sanctum Soho Hotel - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at Sofitel St James - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at THE ATHENÆUM HOTEL - London, England, U.K. Recipient of the Top London Afternoon Tea 2012 Award of Excellence from The Tea Guild. Considered the 'Oscars' of the tea world.
- Afternoon Tea at The Balmoral Hotel - Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Bingham - Surrey, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Capital - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Chesterfield Mayfair - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Connaught - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The CORINTHIA HOTEL - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Dorchester - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Drake Hotel - Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
- AFTERNOON TEA AT THE GEORGIAN - The Georgian Restaurant at Harrods, London, U.K. "The Georgian's quintessentially English afternoon tea stands amongst London's finest and, when enjoyed in such regal surroundings, is an experience to be savoured, remembered and repeated. Freshly cut sandwiches, scones and pastries are accompanied by your choice of tea from Harrods private tea gardens."
- Afternoon Tea at The Goring Hotel - London, England, U.K. The Goring has been serving its quintessentially English Afternoon Tea since the day the hotel opened in 1910 and after 103 years, has mastered the perfect menu - with everything from deliciously traditional British brews, to tea-leaves sourced from the foot of the Himalayas. Such excellence has resulted in The Goring’s being awarded with one of the highest accolades from the UK Tea Guild, The 2013 Top London Afternoon Tea Award.
- Afternoon Tea at THE LANESBOROUGH HOTEL - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at the Langham - "A tradition since 1865." The centre piece of the hotel, the dazzling Palm Court is famed as the place where the tradition of afternoon tea was born over 140 years ago, an indulgence that lives on today as Tiffin at The Langham.
- Afternoon Tea at The Mandeville Hotel - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Peninsula - Hong Kong, (SAR, China).
- Afternoon Tea at The Peninsula - Shanghai, China.
- Afternoon Tea at The Pierre - New York City, NY, U.S.A.
- Afternoon Tea at The Plaza - New York City, NY, U.S.A.
- Afternoon Tea at The Portman Ritz-Carlton - Shanghai, China.
- Afternoon Tea at The Ritz - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Savoy - London, England, U.K.
- Afternoon Tea at The Shelbourne - Dublin, Ireland.
- Afternoon Tea at The Waldorf Astoria - New York City, NY, U.S.A.
- Afternoon Tea at The Wolseley - London, England, U.K.
- English Tea Room at BROWN'S HOTEL - London, England, U.K.
- FASHION AFTERNOON TEA | PRÊT-À-PORTEA AT THE BERKELEY HOTEL - London, England, U.K.
- High Tea at LUK YU TEA HOUSE - Central, Hong Kong, (SAR, China).
- l'heure du thÉ at LADURÉE - since 1862. 75, avenue des Champs Élysées, 75008 Paris, France.
- l'heure du thÉ at LADURÉE at Harrods - London, England, U.K.
- Tea at The Kaboku Tearoom - Kyoto, Japan.
- The Tea Ceremony at Metropole Hotel - Venice, Italy.
- CAMERON HIGHLANDS RESORT - Pahang, Malaysia.
- GLENBURN TEA ESTATE - Glenburn Valley, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India.
- GOOMTEE TEA RESORT - Hill Cart Road, Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India.
- MAKAIBARI TEA ESTATES - Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India.
- WINDAMERE HOTEL - Observatory Hill, Darjeeling, India.