Top 60 High-End Luxury Bedding and Bedlinen Brands
A BED SHEET is a rectangular piece of cloth or linen cotton used to cover a mattress. It is this sheet that one typically lies on. In many areas of the world, a second flat bed sheet is laid on top of the sheet covering the mattress. This is known as a "flat sheet" and when a top sheet is used, the sheet covering the mattress is known as a "fitted sheet". One sleeps between the two bed sheets. Blankets, comforters, and other bed covers are then placed on top of the second bed sheet.
BEDDING, also known as bedclothes, refers to the materials laid above the mattress of a bed for hygiene, warmth, to protect the mattress, and for decorative effect. Bedding is the removable and washable portion of a human sleeping environment. Multiple sets of bedding for each bed will often be washed in rotation and/or changed seasonally to improve sleep comfort at varying room temperatures. In American English bedding generally does not include the mattress, box spring or bed frame, while in British English it does.
A set of bedding usually consists of a flat or fitted sheet which covers the mattress; a flat top sheet; either a blanket, quilt, or duvet, sometimes with a duvet cover which can replace or be used in addition to the top sheet; and a number of pillows with pillowcases, also referred to as pillow shams. Additional blankets, etc. may be added to ensure the necessary insulation in cold sleeping areas. A common practice for children and some adults is to decorate a bed with plush stuffed animals, dolls, and other soft toys. These are not included under the designation of bedding, although they may provide additional warmth to the sleeper.
A DUVET, also known as a doona in Australian English or a continental quilt (or simply quilt) in British English, is a type of bedding. It consists of a soft flat bag filled with down, feathers, wool, silk or a synthetic alternative and protected with a removable cover, analogous to a pillow and pillow case. Duvets originated in rural Europe and were made from the down feathers of the eider duck, known for its usefulness as a thermal insulator.
- 117,567 Bedding - "Because it often dictates comfort and overall bedroom aesthetic, your bedding is almost as important as your mattress (almost!)."
- Bed sheet - Wikipedia.
- Bedding - Wikipedia.
- BEDDIT 3 SLEEP TRACKER - "Monitor your sleep with the Beddit Sleep Monitor – accurately and without any wearable sensors.
All you need to do is sleep while Beddit takes care of the rest."
- Duvet - Wikipedia.
- How to Find a Pillow You’ll Love - The New York Times.
- Linen - Wikipedia.
- MOST COMFORTABLE THREAD COUNT - there is a HUGE difference in quality. 300 thread count feels like sandpaper compared to 1500 thread count sheets. The higher the thread count, the longer lasting and more luxerious the sheet.
- THREAD COUNT | TC - or threads per inch (TPI) is a measure of the coarseness or fineness of fabric. It is measured by counting the number of threads contained in one square inch of fabric or one square centimeter, including both the length (warp) and width (weft) threads.
Top 60 Best Luxury Bed Linen Brands
- Amara - "Luxury Bedding | Luxury Bed Linen | Duvet Covers."
- ANALI - "Signature bed linens."
- And So To Bed - "Luxury Bedding Sets."
- ANICHINI - "Enlightened Luxury." Their lines of bedding are manufactured from top quality Italian yarns and are adapted to home or commercial use.
- ANN GISH - "Luxury linnens and bedding."
- A.P.C. - bed throws.
- ARMANI / CASA - sheets in cotton, satin & silk.
- AUPING - since 1888. "Auping nights. Better days." Duvet covers.
- Bellino Fine Linens - "Made in Italy." Luxurious bed linens are the staple of this Italian company. Their exquisite damask patterned sheets have special embroidered touches, hemstitched borders and jacquard motifs.
- Boll & Branch - "Organic Bedding & Luxury Linens."
- BOSS HOME - Hugo Boss bedding.
- CALVIN KLEIN - bedding collection.
- CHEZ M'LAIN - "Life's Little Luxuries." Bedding collections. We combine the finest raw materials with time honored artisanal craftsmanship to create beautiful bedding and all its accoutrements.
- Christian Fischbacher - since 1819. "Our bed linen collection is built on the belief that when it comes to sleep, only the best is good enough."
- CHRISTY - since 1850. "Luxury Bed Linen - Elegant and Stylish Bedding." Discover Christy's luxurious collection of bed linen - available in a range of stunning colour palettes, quality fabrics, and exclusive patterns. From bed linen designs inspired by historic fabrics to contemporary, crisp white sheets, there is a style to suit any bedroom.
Each piece within our bed linen collection is available in a thread count of 180 or higher, giving you a luxuriously soft handle yet a crisp, clean look.
- DANIEL STUART STUDIO - "Luxury Linen."
- DEA - "Italian Luxury Linens." A symbol of Made in Italy world-wide.
- Debenhams - "Whether it's dreamy duvet covers, essential mattress protectors or cosy electric blankets, we've got all your bedding needs covered."
- Designers Guild - "Bedding, bedlinen, bed blankets, silk quilts, duvets."
- Dorma - since 1921. "Sumptuously soft high thread counts and unique designs."
- Down & Co. - "Exceeding Expectation Since 1973." Immerse Yourself in Total Luxury. Snowgoose Down Comforter, Pillows, Down Bed. Luxury Beyond Your Dreams.
- D.Porthault - "Since 1920, D. Porthault has been inspired to create fine linens." Luxury French linens. D. Porthault's savoir faire is recognized and appreciated by the most exclusive hotels in the world, including the Hotel Ritz, the Bristol, the Meurice, the Crillon and the Plaza Athenée in Paris, the Pierre Hotel in New York.
- DUXIANA - since 1926. "Luxurious linens and duvets that soothe and comfort you, complimenting your DUX bed. DUXIANA fine linens are offered in beautiful colors and restful fabrics—and are woven in rich textures from the finest high-count cotton to the most lavish silks."
- Early to Bed - "Luxury Linens, Bedding and Home Decor."
- Ellesilk.com - "High Quality Silk Bed Linens, Machine Washable."
- FLOU - "The Flou duvet set consists of a duvet cover which has been stitched along three sides, a fitted bottom sheet and pillowcases. There are 250 sets to choose from, available in 9 widths."
- Formesse - "The specialist for high-quality bed linen. All our fitted sheets are made in Germany." An exceptionally wide range of up to 54 colours.
- French Bedroom Company - "Buy luxury French Bed Linen to complete your stylish French Beds. Your Bed Linen takes up the most real estate in your bedroom and it's vital to a good night's sleep. Our Luxury Bed Linen combines timeless style with utmost quality and it's available in all sizes to fit a single bed, all the way up to an Emperor size bed."
- FRETTE - since 1860. Italian textile company known for its luxury linens. This Italian company has supplied the finest hotels worldwide, luxury ocean liners, and first-class trains with their luxurious bedding. They use French and Italian linens and Egyptian and Swiss cottons to fashion their first-class bed linens for people who like to treat themselves to the finest available.
- GANT - home bedding. Pillows & throws.
- Georg Jensen Damask - "Bed linen from Georg Jensen Damask is woven of 100% long-fibred Egyptian cotton."
- Grand Design - "We offer classical and detailed high-quality home textile products produced in Europe with focus on bed and bath textiles." According to science a human spends about one 3rd of his lifetime in bed. The stressful lifestyle of today calls for a place to find new energy, strength and relax.
- Hamam - bedding.
- Harrods - "Luxury Bedding." Shop our range of luxurious bedding including Roberto Cavalli Home, Yves Delorme, Gingerlily and Peter Reed.
- HermÈs - herringbone blanket in coral handwoven cashmere with goatskin velvet border.
- House of Fraser - since 1849. " Discover our range of practical fitted sheets, divine duvet covers and perfect pillowcases, from top brands including Sheridan, Sanderson and Kylie Minogue's collection for House of Fraser."
- Houzz - "116,877 Bedding products." Because it often dictates comfort and overall bedroom aesthetic, your bedding is almost as important as your mattress. It's one of the easiest ways to add color and pattern to your sleeping space, so it helps set the standard for the rest of the room. Bedding is also key for your sleep satisfaction: The quality of your comforter, pillows and sheets can lead to a more restful night.
- JONATHAN ADLER - modern sheet sets, luxury pillowcases, duvets & shams.
- KENZO - flat & fitted sheets.
- Landmark Linen - since 2011. "Luxury bedding from Landmark Linen Company."
- LAURA ASHLEY - "Get very cosy under the most beautiful covers... Laura Ashley understands that bed linen is the most important design feature in any bedroom."
- Laura Biagiotti - luxury bedding.
- LIGNE ROSET - since 1860. "Ligne Roset is synonymous with modern luxury." Because a set of bed linen expresses all the character of a bedroom, Ligne Roset has come up with luxury bed linen collections, made of top-of-the-range satin and cotton.
- Linen Me - since 2007. "Luxury Bed Linen, Bed Sets & Duvet Covers." We spend a significant portion of our lives asleep, so don’t settle for anything less than our luxury bedlinens made from natural linen fabric. Sink back into our sumptuously soft sheets and duvet covers, and sleep comfortably whatever the season. Our bedlinen sets will keep you snug during winter and cool in the summer.
- LULU GUINNESS - bed linens.
- Maree - "Luxury Linen Collection."
- MATOUK - since 1929. "Luxury Bedding." The company remains committed to designing and manufacturing the world’s best-made and best-loved linens for its passionate and discerning clientele around the world.
- MISSONI HOME - since 1953. Duvet covers & pillowcases.
- Once Milano - "Exquisite Handmade Italian Linens." All our Italian linen at a glance: Once Milano luxury linen top sheets bed. Once Milano luxury linen douvet covers bed. Once Milano luxury linen throws bed.
- Oyuna - cashmere bedspreads.
- Peacock Alley - "Luxury Bedding and Elegant Matelasse Bedding Sets."
- PHILIP ZEPTER Home Design - "Collection consists of elegant sets of Turkish towel linens for bathrooms, bed linens and bed covers. Made from the finest materials."
- PINE COLE HILL - "We’ve been great in bed for 20 years!" Bedspreads, sheets & duvet covers.
- Pratesi - "The Italian Luxury Linens." Andy Warhol, Elizabeth Taylor and Italy’s royal families may make strange bedfellows, but they all share a love of Pratesi's legendary linens. Founded in 1906, the company began as a tiny embroidery workshop outside of Tuscany; since then, it has grown into the world’s go-to source for high-quality bedding.
- RALPH LAUREN - "Bed Sheet Sets, Pillowcases & Bedding."
- RIVIÈRA MAISON - "Everything for a Bedroom." The bedroom is the perfect place in the home to find some rest and relaxation. Rivièra Maison is happy to inspire you, with beautiful bed linen, lovely accessories and attractive furniture for this special place in your home.
- Roberto Cavalli Home - bedding: bedlinen.
- SANDERSON - since 1860. "The established Sanderson bedlinen collection combines both timeless designs and modern florals with beautiful materials and finishing details."
- Schlossberg Switzerland - "Fine Swiss Linens." If you're looking for luxury and the finest quality bed linens customized to your unique needs, you've come to the right place. All of our sheets, duvet covers, and pillow cases are customized to your specifications, allowing you to buy the perfect luxury bed linens online. We're the only online store that sells the finest quality bedding and linens this way.
- Sferra - since 1891. "Award-winning Italian-made luxury bedding, blankets and coverlets."
- Sheridan - since 1967. "Australia's Best Luxury Bedding." Bed linen & luxury bed sheets.
- SIGNORIA FIRENZE - "The Signoria imagination lets you dream." Bedding Linens. All Signoria Collections are designed, developed and made entirely in Italy.
- TEMPUR-PEDIC - since 1992. "Tempur-Pedic provides life-changing sleep at night to help you achieve more during the day." Innovative accessories and luxurious linens designed specifically to fit your mattress and made from the finest materials.
- The White Company - "Luxury Bed Linen & Bedding." Including luxury bed linen, cosy throws, textured cushion covers and more.
- TRUMP HOME UTILITY BEDDING COLLECTION - Downlite.
- YVES DELORME PARIS - "Discover the world of Yves Delorme, passion for luxury home linens since 1845. Shop online or locate a store." One of the oldest textile manufacturers in France, having started business in 1845. Their luxurious bedding line, made of long-staple Egyptian cotton, woven in jacquards and generously embroidered, invites you to enter a sanctuary of luxury and comfort.