Top 20 High-End Silversmiths and Silverware Suppliers
Silver News, Reviews & Resources
- Artemest - since 2015. "Unique Silverware." Artemest takes you on an exceptional journey to the discovery of Italian silverware; from delicately crafted everyday items to treasured pieces of personal indulgence. The enduring nature of silver ensures that the pieces will be valued by many generations.
- Arthur Price of England - "The art of cutlery and silverware since 1902." Available in our best-selling Apollo, Grecian and Bead designs, we’ve created a wonderful selection of gift-boxed accessories.
- CHRISTOFLE Paris - founded in 1830. Manufacturer of fine silver flatware and home accessories based in France.
- Ercuis - founded in 1867. Leading silversmith in France. Ercuis boutique, 8 bis rue Boissy d'Anglas, 75008 Paris, France.
- GEORG JENSEN - since 1904. Danish silversmith. The Copenhagen quarters were greatly expanded and before the end of the 1920s, Jensen had opened retail outlets as far ranging as New York, London, Paris, Stockholm, and Berlin.
- Gorham Sterling Silver Flatware - "The story of Gorham begins in 1813. In recent years, Gorham has been purchased by several corporations, including Textron, and Brown-Forman (maker of Jack Daniels and other distilled spirits). The patterns are currently licensed for manufacture by Lifetime Brands, who own the Wallace and Towle Silversmiths names." All patterns.
- Gracious Style - since 1999. "Our luxury flatware collections include sterling silver cutlery from Couzon, Ercuis, Vera Wang, Buccellati and more."
- HAMILTON & INCHES - "Edinburgh Since 1866." Above the showroom at number 87 George Street, lie a series of workshops - home to our expert silversmiths, polishers and chasers. Silversmiths to Her Majesty the Queen, Hamilton & Inches creates a range of silverware in traditional and contemporary designs. Our collections and commissions are hand-crafted by master craftsmen in the workshops above our showroom using time-honoured tools and techniques.
- Lifetime Brands - "International Silver Collections amd Patterns." Lifetime Brands is the proud manufacturers of some of the world’s most prestigious brands of sterling silver—Wallace, Gorham, Towle, Kirk Stieff, International Silver, and Tuttle—so when you purchase from us, you’re getting it straight from the source.
- London Silver Vaults - "The home of silver shopping." Located in Chancery Lane, between the City and West End, The London Silver Vaults is home to the largest retail collection of fine antique silver in the world. Behind the huge safe doors and within its vaulted walls, you can find anything from a champagne swizzle stick to a full size silver armchair!
- Philip Kydd Ltd - since 1981. "Philip Kydd Ltd has been producing beautifully hand crafted jewellery and silverware for over 30 years in their workshop in North Somerset. From these workshops they are keeping alive the traditional values of quality British craftsmanship. No piece is mass produced and every care is taken to use traditional skills and processes to ensure you get the best quality pieces available in the UK."
- Puiforcat - "Silversmith of excellence since 1820." Boasting exceptional savoir-faire, the House of Puiforcat offers pieces of its heritage while imagining the classics of tomorrow. Going beyond tableware, the House of Puiforcat dedicates its expertise to cultivating a complete silversmith’s Art de vivre around the art of fine taste and decoration.
- Reed & Barton - since 1824. "Reed & Barton sterling silver flatware features elegant designs, crafted in the U.S.A. of high-quality sterling silver."
- Ricci Silversmiths - since 1840. "Italian by Design." Each piece of sterling silver is handcrafted - filed, polished and buffed by hand- in Italy, just as the original Ricci artisans did it in 1840. Our elegant silver and goldplate patterns, as well as our sophisticated and fine 18/10 stainless steel collections are also carefully handcrafted in multiple specialty factories located throughout the Far East.
- Robbe & Berking - since 1874. "Silver and silver plated cutlery." Considered by experts around the world to be unsurpassed silversmithing masterpieces. Experience gained in the course of five generations.
- S. J. Phillips - since 1869. "Dealers in Antique and Modern Silver, Jewellery and Objets de Vertu." S.J. Phillips Ltd celebrated their 150th anniversary in 2019 and have an extensive stock of antique and modern jewellery, English and Continental silver. 26 Bruton Street - 2nd Floor, W1J 6QL London, U.K.
- STEFANO RICCI - since 1972. "From the Elisabeth and Satin refined silverware to the brand’s iconic Eagle tea-set, the Silver Line completes the home collection, creating harmonious solutions worthy of a prestigious table setting."
- STELTON CYLINDA-LINE STERLING SILVER BAR SERIES - 100 Bar series in 925s Sterling Silver: Danish designer Arne Jacobsen's world famous bar series. ebay.com.
- STEPHEN WEBSTER London - since 1989. "The ‘Homeware’ collection has grown out of intriguing pieces that were often created initially as bespoke commissions. The collection demonstrates the degree to which Stephen Webster’s design aesthetic and commitment to traditional craftsmanship lends itself to all manner of products."
- Theo Fennell - since 1952. "Our Silver range reflects our design heritage but in materials that give us the freedom to explore new boundaries. Jewellery doesn't have to be expensive to be original and beautiful." Our contemporary, handcrafted pieces, are traditionally made in our own workshops by the finest artisans. Silverware for every occasion.
- Thomas Goode - since 1827. "Purveyors of Luxury." Home of the world’s finest china, silverware & glassware.
- Wayfair - since 2002. "Sterling Silver Flatware."