Top 20 Wine Books/ Guides/ Magazines & Newsletters
- Cellar Tracker - since 2003. "The world's largest collection of wine reviews, tasting notes and personal stories from people who love wine."
- Decanter - since 1975. "Decanter magazine is - quite simply - the world’s best wine magazine. Read in over 90 countries, Decanter is required reading for everyone with an interest in wine - from amateur enthusiast to serious collector. Our experts recommend 4,000 wines a year."
- FINE MAGAZINES - "The world’s leading fine wine magazines is presented with breathtaking wine art photographs and an award-winning design. Each luxurious issue uncovers the world of fine wines through winery and winemaker profiles, vintage evaluations, historical wine sagas, as well as thorough tasting notes. The magazine’s lifestyle articles seek out the greatest restaurants to tell the successful tales of these master chefs and other luxury craftsmen."
- FINE WINE MAGAZINE - since 2004. "The World of Fine Wine." ("The first cultural journal of the wine world.", Hugh Johnson, OBE).
- Food & Wine Magazine - since 1978. "Inpiration Served Daily."
- GAYOT - since 1983. "The guide to the good life." Wine tastings and reviews.
- Glass of Bubbly - since 2011. "Champagne & Sparkling Wine news, views & expert advice website and Global Magazine."
- Harpers Wine & Spirit - since 1878. British monthly magazine on wine, spirits, beers and cocktails. For over 135 years, Harpers Wine & Spirit has been the must read publication for the UK wine and spirits trade.
- Imbibe - since 2005. "Liquid Culture." Imbibe is liquid culture. In every issue of the James Beard award-winning magazine and on our website, we celebrate drinks as a distinct culinary category, deserving in-depth exploration of the people, places, cultures and flavors that make the world of drinks so fascinating.
- JAMIE GOODE'S WINE BLOG - "Blogging about wine since 2001."
- NOVUS VINUM - Gayot Publications has expanded its gastronomic empire to include passion for the vine. The definitive site for anyone with an interest in wine, Novus Vinum offers up-to-date information on all aspects of the ever-changing wine world.
- Robert Parker WINE ADVOCATE - since 1978. Bimonthly wine publication based in the United States featuring the consumer advice of wine critic Robert M. Palmer. Accepting no advertising, the newsletter publishes in excess of 12,000 reviews per year, utilizing Parker's rating system that employs a 50–100 point quality scale (Parker Points® or simply RP). These wine ratings have a significant effect on the sales of the reviewed wine.
- THE WINE ANORAK - since 1999. "The Global Wine Journal." Wine anorak is one of the leading wine websites. This is the latest version of the site that began life in 1999, and was founded by Jamie Goode.
- WINE & SPIRITS - "Founded in 1982, Wine & Spirits Magazine is published eight times a year and read by over 200,000 members of America's wine community." We offer wineries and importers the opportunity to highlight our recommendations of their wines on our home page. Please subscribe for unlimited access to our database of more than 216,000 wines tasted, with notes and scores for more than 75,000 recommended wines.
- Wine Berserkers - aince 2009. "The World's Largest and Most Active Online Wine Community." International wine social media, online community, and discussion. A forum community for those gone berserk over wine. Skip to content.
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine - since 1988. "Wine Ratings, Wine News, Recipes." Wine Enthusiast Magazine brings you acclaimed wine ratings and reviews, unique recipes ideas, pairing information, news coverage and helpful guides. Lifestyle magazine covering wine, food, spirits, travel and entertaining topics. Its wine ratings, conducted by reviewers in major wine-producing areas of the world, comprise a large section of the magazine. Its website includes additional and original wine lifestyle-related content, and holds a database of 500 spirit ratings.
- Wine Maker - since 1999. "Creating Your Own Great Wines." American magazine, particularly concerned with the process of home winemaking.
- WINE SPECTATOR - since 1976. Upmarket wine and food magazine. "Learn more, drink better: The essentials of wine."
- WINE X MAGAZINE - "Wine, Food & an Intelligent Slice of Vice." For 20+ years, Wine X has been the irreverent, snarky arbiter of X Ratedwines & advocate of cool ...
- World of Fine Wine - since 2004. "Named Louis Roederer International Wine Publication of the Year three years running (2010, 2011 and 2012), we - The World of Fine Wine - are an award-winning magazine, website and app speaking to an international readership of discerning individuals who each share a passion for wine. Working with some of the world’s most respected wine writers, we offer authoritative editorial content that is seeing us become the go-to place for the global fine wine aficionado. We are a quarterly publication with subscribers extending across 30 countries."