Top 15 Bags, Keys, Lugagge Tracking Devices & Tags
"Travel is unpredictable, but these luggage trackers aren't." - U.S. News.
"How simple luggage trackers became the hottest travel accessory." - CNN Travel.
Generally a TRACKING SYSTEM is used for the observing of persons or objects on the move and supplying a timely ordered sequence of respective location data to a model e.g. capable to serve for depicting the motion on a display capability.
There are myriad tracking systems. Some are 'lag time' indicators, that is, the data is collected after an item has passed a point for example a bar code or choke point or gate. Others are 'real-time' or 'near real-time' like Global Positioning Systems depending on how often the data is refreshed. There are bar-code systems which require a person to scan items and automatic identification (RFID auto-id). For the most part, the tracking worlds are composed of discrete hardware and software systems for different applications. That is, bar-code systems are separate from Electronic Product Code (EPC) systems, GPS systems are separate from active real time locating systems or RTLS for example, a passive RFID system would be used in a warehouse to scan the boxes as they are loaded on a truck - then the truck itself is tracked on a different system using GPS with its own features and software.
KEY FINDERS, also known as Keyfinders or Key Locators or Electronic Finders, are small electronic devices used to recover misplaced or lost key sets. Their goal is to reduce the time it takes to locate keys or other personal items, while remaining unobtrusive. Some key finders beep on-demand.
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader's interrogating radio waves. Active tags have a local power source such as a battery and may operate at hundreds of meters from the RFID reader. Unlike a barcode, the tag need not be within the line of sight of the reader, so it may be embedded in the tracked object. RFID is one method for Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC).
SMART LABEL, also called SMART TAG, is an extremely flat configured transponder under a conventional print-coded label, which includes chip, antenna and bonding wires as a so-called inlay. The labels, made of paper, fabric or plastics, are prepared as a paper roll with the inlays laminated between the rolled carrier and the label media for use in specially-designed printer units.
In many processes in logistics and transportation, the barcode, or the 2D-barcode, is well established as the key means for identification in short distance. Whereas the automation of such optical coding is limited in appropriate distance for reading success and usually requires manual operation for finding the code or scanner gates that scan all the surface of a coded object, the RFID-inlay allows for better tolerance in fully automated reading from certain specified distance. However, the mechanical vulnerability of the RFID-inlay is higher than the ordinary label, which has its weaknesses in its resistance to scratch.
Smart Tracking Device News, Reviews & Resources
- 3 Best Luggage Trackers of 2023 - "Travel is unpredictable, but these luggage trackers aren't." U.S. News.
- 5 great places to put an Airtag & the one genius place I did - 1. Inside luggage. I briefly mentioned luggage but it's a good one to consider. ... 2. A pet's collar. ... 3. Under your bike seat or scooter. ... 4. A child's school bag. ... 5. Your car.
- 7 Best Luggage Trackers of 2023 - "These are our favorite effective and easy-to-use bag trackers." Travel + Leisure.
- 26 best luggage tags of 2023, perfect for frequent flyers - "These days, you can walk through the airport and see dozens of pieces of luggage that look similar - or even identical. When it comes to telling your bags apart from other travelers’, a simple luggage tag can play a huge role. The main purpose of luggage tags is to keep your suitcase safe and ensure it makes its way back to you if lost. Luggage tags protect your belongings and help airport staff and everyone else know that your bag is yours."
- $35 case lets you attach an AirTag to your AirPods Pro - "You could also wait for iOS 15."
- 2022’s Most Fashionable Travel Essential? An Apple AirTag (Now on Sale) for Your Luggage - "If your Instagram feed is populated with scenes from your coworker’s Italian coastal getaway or your cousin’s trip to Portuguese wine country, it’s probably also peppered in with a few tales of lost luggage. If Instagram is reality, it seems that lots of bags are getting lost. But the app is also telling us our summer packing list should start with a piece of tech: Apple’s AirTag. Good timing then that Apple AirTags on Amazon are now on sale for Prime Day."
- A special thanks to the person who combined the Apple TV remote & an AirTag - "The product that Apple forgot to make."
- airline lost his bags. He spent $4,000 & crossed the Atlantic to find them - "The bag contents were mostly replaceable – clothes and shoes. But then 14 year old Carolina mentioned something that changed everything. She’d quietly packed some of her grandmother’s jewelry into her bag for her trip of a lifetime – all the better for the photos she was planning to take. It was, of course, irreplaceable. 'Once I heard that, I thought, I have to go back, it’s the only way,' says Bunce. The bag with grandma’s jewelry was found. But since he’d flown nearly 5,500 miles to find them, he wanted to find his, too. Of the other four people in the group with Bunce, three found their bags too. They were never lost - they’d just been stored instead of sending to passengers. Bunce estimates that over the course of that hour-long search – four hours in the airport overall - he saw around 2,000 unclaimed bags."
- AIRTAG LOCATION TRACKERS ARE SMART, CAPABLE, AND VERY APPLE - "They work super well, and they’re one more thing keeping you on the iPhone."
- AirTags are a must-have for travel & not only for finding lost luggage - "In addition to helping keep track of missing luggage, I have another fun use case for AirTags for checked bags. Once I deplane at my final destination, I use the Find My app on my iPhone to watch my AirTag-equipped bag make its way to baggage claim. This allows me to take my time getting to baggage claim and stop for any errands I need to do rather than rush to baggage claim only to stand there aimlessly for 20 minutes. For instance, I oftentimes stop and grab a coffee and pick up my rental car keys while monitoring the location of my checked bag on my iPhone."
- AirTags are being used to steal cars - "Apple still has a lot of work to do with safety and privacy here. According to a new report released by the York Regional Police, car thieves are using AirTags to mark, track, and steal vehicles."
- AirTags are sending a new kind of false alarm, report says - "Apple’s anti-stalking features still need some fine-tuning."
- AirTags Are the Best Thing to Happen to Tile - "With increased sales and products, things have never looked better for Tile. So why is its CEO so mad at Apple?"
- AirTags Can Be Used To Figure Out When a House Is Empty, Researcher Warns - "A security researcher warns that a feature that displays when an AirTag was last seen could give away some sensitive information about its surroundings."
- Americans are using Apple AirTags to track loved ones with dementia, report says - "An estimated 6.5 million Americans age 65 and older are living with Alzheimer’s dementia in 2022."
- Apple & Google submit plan to fight AirTag stalking - "Companies join forces to tackle unwanted tracking via Apple’s gadget and similar devices such as Tile."
- Apple AirTag is a Tile rival: Price, free engraving, Hermes accessories, privacy, more - "Here's all of the information about Apple's new Tile competitor, the device-tracking AirTag."
- Apple AirTag Leather Key Ring - "The leather key ring is thoughtfully crafted from the finest materials. The stainless steel is as striking as it is strong, while the European leather is specially tanned and soft to the touch. And it fits snugly over your AirTag, so you never have to worry about it falling out. AirTag is sold separately."
- Apple AirTag review: The best tracker that can leverage billions of smart devices - "Apple’s Find My app has long been a great way to keep track of your iPhone, Mac, or iPad. But what about your nonsmart items? After years of rumors and leaks, AirTags are finally here to help you keep track of anything else you want to attach them to, bringing everyday nonsmart items into the connected world."
- Apple AirTag won’t fit in your wallet? Make your own that will - "DIY your own AirTag."
- Apple AirTags: 5 Uncommon Places to Put Them - "Put your AirTags to use and save yourself some hassle by knowing where these things are at all times."
- Apple AirTags - 'A perfect tool for stalking' - "The button-sized devices are designed to work with Apple's 'Find My' network to locate lost items. But there have been multiple reports in the US of the devices being used to track people."
- Apple AirTags: How to Protect Yourself From Being Tracked - "AirTags can be used to stalk someone's location. We've got some tips to safeguard against the risk."
- Apple AirTags UX teardown: The trade-off between privacy & user experience - "Apple’s location devices - called AirTags - have been out for more than a month now. The initial impressions were good, but as we concluded back in April: 'It will be interesting to see these play out once AirTags are out getting lost in the wild.'"
- Apple creates personal safety guide as AirTag concerns mount - "The guide is meant to address 'technology-enabled abuse, stalking, or harassment'."
- Apple introduces AirTag - "Apple expands the Find My ecosystem with AirTag, an iPhone accessory that provides a private and secure way to easily locate the items that matter most, available beginning Friday, April 30, 2021."
- Apple is updating AirTags to make them less creepy - "An Android app for detecting unwanted trackers is also in the works."
- Apple opens up its network of iPhones to help you find Tile-like lost gadget trackers - "It will even support offline devices."
- Apple Releases Firmware Update for AirTags - "Apple today released a new firmware update designed for its AirTag item trackers, with the firmware featuring an updated build number of 2A24e, up from the 1A301 firmware that was released back in April."
- Apple releases Tracker Detect to protect Android users from AirTags stalkers - "The app does not require an Apple account to use."
- Apple says it will make unknown AirTags alert you sooner - "Following multiple reports of stalking, Apple says it plans to improve AirTag safeguards against unwanted tracking later this year. Specifically, Apple says users will be alerted sooner when an unknown AirTag is detected traveling with them. It also it’ll make unknown AirTags easier to find by 'adjusting the tone sequence,' which might make them sound louder, and by guiding people directly to a mystery AirTag using the ultrawideband chip available on newer iPhones."
- Apple sued by women over AirTag stalking - "Apple has long been aware, before it released AirTags, that they could be used for criminal activity. On releasing them, Apple said that 'AirTags are designed to track items not people'. The devices use a bluetooth signal which can be detected by Apple's Find My Network. If an AirTag is found moving with a person the AirTag is not registered with, a message should appear on their phone alerting them to it."
- Apple updates AirTags after stalking fears - "Apple has released a software update for AirTags following concerns they could be used to track people secretly."
- Apple updates AirTags to address stalking concerns - "Apple will also release an Android app that can detect AirTags."
- Apple's AirTag uncovers a secret German intelligence agency - "A researcher has sent one of Apple's AirTags to a mysterious 'federal authority' in Germany to locate its true offices - and to help prove that it's really part of an intelligence agency."
- Apple’s AirTags are too good at tracking - that’s a problem - "Apple’s AirTags may be pitched as tools of convenience, but they are turning into a tool for criminals as well. The company’s tracking tool, intended to be used to keep track of lost and stolen property, is paradoxically also a tool that enables theft of property and a potential threat against people. New reports pop up by the day of people using AirTags against women and expensive cars with malicious intent. And furor is growing online."
- Apple’s excuse for no AirTag in Siri Remote: it’s too thick to easily lose in your couch - "Apple VP Tim Twerdahl answered that burning question in perhaps the most unsatisfactory way imaginable: simply, that the new TV remote’s thick enough you shouldn’t need to worry about that much anymore."
- Apple's new AirTags are as simple as they should be - "Our first day with these tiny trackers was all smooth sailing."
- best Apple AirTag accessories you can buy - "Apple lovers who constantly lose their keys got a new way to keep track of them with the launch of AirTags. But despite how easy they are to set up, Apple’s tiny Bluetooth trackers have one critical flaw - no built-in keychain hole. That means anyone who buys AirTags will have to buy holders or cases to attach them to their stuff."
- best Bluetooth trackers for 2023 - "Stop asking if anyone’s seen your keys."
- Best key finder in 2022: AirTag vs. Tile vs. SmartTag vs. Chipolo - "The best key finders will help make sure you never lose your keys again. It's not as stylish as past Tile trackers, but it's still a very capable tracker. And that's why the Tile Pro remains our pick for the best key finder you can buy. It's got the best range of any key finder we've tested with a good, loud alarm."
- Can Samsung’s Galaxy smart tag plus key tracker rival Apple & Tile? - "The device has its flaws but there are some stand-out features worth considering."
- Can You Use Apple AirTags With Cats & Dogs? - "Apple designed these trackers for use on objects like wallets, keys, and backpacks. And although they don’t endorse AirTags on your furry friends, they don’t forbid you from using them that way either. If you choose to use them on your animals, you’ll find them helpful in some situations, but you’ll also run up against some significant limitations."
- CHIPOLO CARD SPOT REVIEW: A LESS CREEPY AIRTAG - "Find My adds a ton of perks to this item tracker."
- Chipolo’s Card Spot is an AirTag for your wallet - "It’s not as powerful as an AirTag, but its form factor is actually useful."
- Chipolo's One Spot isn't quite an AirTag, but at least it has a hole - "By looking less premium, it might do a better job."
- FAA says Apple AirTags are allowed in checked baggage - "Lufthansa has also denied that it might ban the item tracker."
- FINDING THE BEST LOST-ITEM TRACKERS - Tile, TrackR and Duet Reviewed - The Wall Street Journal.
- Garmin Tracker - free mobile app that lets you see your location and your Garmin tracking device's location on a map, making it easy to track and locate it while you're on the go.
- Geozilla gives you a way to track your kids or pets - "If they can’t use a smartphone, this could be useful."
- Global Positioning System (GPS) - Wikipedia.
- Google rolls out tracker alerts to combat unauthorised AirTags & other Bluetooth trackers - "With unknown tracker alerts, a user will get notified on their compatible Android device if an unknown Bluetooth tracker is separated from its owner and is found to be travelling with them."
- GPS tracking unit - Wikipedia.
- Hands-on: Snapback Slim Air wallet packs a dedicated AirTag slot & can hold 6 cards & cash - "AirTags are here and the accessory market around the new item tracker is expanding quickly. While there are lots of keychains, cases, and other similar options to attach an AirTag to things, we haven’t seen as many wallets that are compatible with it. With a super minimal design, the Snapback Slim Air wallet for AirTags caught our eye, here’s our review."
- Here's how to check you are tracked by an AirTag - "Useful advice for anyone worried that one of Apple’s trackers is following them without consent."
- How this cheap gadget became the hottest travel accessory - "How simple luggage trackers became the hottest travel accessory."
- How to Easily Share AirTags With iOS 17 - "With iOS 17, you can share your AirTags with others, something they've never been able to do before."
- How to make an AirTag holder for your pet’s collar - "Because the official AirTag holders are lame and expensive."
- I lost my AirTag and it was found within 30 minutes - but Tile took a whole day - "We put Air Tag and Tile head-to-head to discover which keyfinder was easiest to locate."
- I tracked my kid with Apple's Airtags to test its privacy features - "I clipped a keychain with one of Apple's tiny new Bluetooth trackers, AirTags, onto my son's book bag and waved goodbye to him on the school bus. I watched on my iPhone's Find My app as the bus stopped at a light a few blocks down from our street."
- I Used Apple AirTags, Tiles & a GPS Tracker to Watch My Husband’s Every Move - "A vast location-tracking network is being built around us so we don’t lose our keys: One couple’s adventures in the consumer tech surveillance state." The New York Times.
- iFixit drilled a key ring hole into one of Apple’s AirTags in its latest teardown - "AirTags have a compact design with a user-replaceable battery."
- iOS 17, Apple lets you share AirTags with friends & family - "It should work with every other Find My tracker, too."
- It just got much easier to find your lost AirPods Pro or AirPods Max - "Whether they’re near or far, you’ve got more options for tracking them down."
- It's already possible to hack an AirTag - "The security risks are small, but there's a lot of potential for enthusiasts."
- Jaguar & Land Rover are making it a lot harder to forget your wallet - The Verge.
- Key finder - Wikipedia.
- Location-based service - Wikipedia.
- LUGGAGE TRACKING DEVICES - Air Travel Forum - TripAdvisor.
- LUGGAGE TRACKING DEVICES - LugLoc, TrakDot, Okoban & More - The Points Guy.
- MAKING THE CASE FOR LUGGAGE TRACKING - The Wall Street Journal.
- New test shows AirTag’s safety precautions are far better than Tile, other GPS trackers - "Following Apple’s announcement of new AirTag and Find My changes to address stalking concerns, a new story from The New York Times offers a deep dive into this situation. The report explores using AirTag, Tile, and a standard GPS tracker for nefarious purposes - and it really shows how much more advanced Apple’s prevention features are."
- NO MORE LOST LUGGAGE - 5 Devices to Track Your Bags - Her Tracking List.
- Snapback Slim Air - "A Wallet for AirTags." A slim wallet designed for AirTags. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Sneaky trick for making sure your bag comes off the plane first - "Often the fragile tagged luggage goes into the plane last and as a result, it comes onto the belt first."
- THE SEARCH IS OVER: SMART TRACKERS FROM APPLE, SAMSUNG & TILE COMPARED - "It’s never been easier to keep track of your keys."
- These Luggage Trackers Will Make Sure You Never Lose a Bag Again - Forbes.
- This man is trolling his airline with PowerPoint presentations to find his missing bag - "From Dublin - the starting point for their trip, since flights were much cheaper - they were due to fly again with Aer Lingus to London Heathrow. Only, when they reached Dublin, their bags didn't turn up. Luckily, Sharod had a secret weapon: AirTags. He'd bought three of the Apple products, which emit tracking alerts via Bluetooth, and hidden one in each suitcase."
- Tile brings video & voice to its trackers with help from Comcast - engadget.
- Tile (company) - Wikipedia.
- Tile is selling its Bluetooth tracking business to Life360 for $205 million - "Now that Apple has location trackers too, Tile may need more money behind it to compete."
- Tile’s latest Bluetooth tracker is a tiny, waterproof sticker - "That's just one of many products in Tile's new lineup."
- Tile's next-gen tracker could use ultra-wideband tech - "The company is also reportedly working on an AR finding feature for its app."
- Top 10 Best Wallet Trackers Reviews in 2020 - TopBest10Reviews.
- TrackR - Wikipedia.
- Tractive announces first GPS tracking collar for cats - The Verge.
- United said it had this woman's missing bag. She tracked it to a residential address - "The story she has to tell of how her bag was lost and found, and how United Airlines dealt with her case, is enough to make you never check a bag again."
- Why I'll Never Travel Without an Apple AirTag in My luggage again - "I used a $29 Apple AirTag to track my luggage on 2 buses and a plane and I'll never travel without one again."
- Woman claims she found a bone-chilling item in her purse after a night out: 'A new thing for ... women to worry about' - "A woman issued a warning after claiming she found a Tile tracker in her bag at the end of an evening spent at a restaurant."
- You can now buy 'silent' AirTags that won't beep - "Modification makes AirTags even better for stalking people, unfortunately."
Top 15 Best Bag, Bicycle, Key, Luggage, Pet, Umbrella & Wallet Tracking Devices
- AirTag - announced on April 20, 2021, made available for pre-order on April 23, and released on April 30. "Personalize your AirTag with free engraving. Only at Apple." AirTag is an easy way to keep track of your stuff. Attach one to your keys, slip another one in your backpack. And just like that, they’re on your radar in the Find My app. AirTag has your back.
- With iOS 17, Apple lets you share AirTags with friends & family - "It should work with every other Find My tracker, too."
- Amazon.com - as of June 18, 2023: 252 Smart Key Finders.
- AMERICALOC GL300W Mini Portable Real Time GPS Tracker - since 2010. "GPS Tracker for vehicles, people, assets. New version of the famous GL300. As a welcome, Americaloc will add 2 extra months to your first service purchase. Service is USD 25 a month or even less if you buy more time. Cancel anytime. Real Time Tracking and 1 year of tracking history. Track from any computer, tablet or phone or just download our Android and Iphone APP. Works in the US, Canada, Europe and in almost every country in the world."
- Chipolo - since 2013. "Nothing is lost. Tag it. Find it." Attach Chipolo on anything you often misplace or lose and connect it with Chipolo App on your phone. Now, you are able to ring your things from your phone. Or ring your misplaced phone by shaking Chipolo, even if it is on silent mode. The new Chipolo ONE Spot - "Finds your things. Fits on keyrings." Works EXCLUSIVELY with the Apple Find My app.
- Chipolo CARD Spot - since 2013. "The wallet finder that works with the Apple Find My app." Add Chipolo CARD Spot to the Apple Find My app and hundreds of millions of friends in the Find My network will help you find your missing wallet. When your wallet is hiding nearby, play a very loud sound to locate it. Get a notification when you accidentally leave your wallet behind or when the Apple Find My network locates your missing item. Chipolo CARD Spot is so thin it fits perfectly into any wallet.
- Deeple - since 2011. "Bringing Good Things Back." Online Lost & Found QR Tags. Save time and money if you lose your personal belongings! QR tag designed for keys, suitcases, bags, bagpacks, and all other applications where a keyring/steel-wire-attached tag will fit. The tag can be used as a QR key ring or attached to your luggage.
- Duet by PROTAG - since 2014. "Losing a phone is much like losing your life: contact lists, emails, calendars, Instagram, private photos... you name it. This is because each time you set down your phone, your brain isn’t paying attention. That is why the Duet is designed to help you notice your phone before it’s lost. Duet integrates into your daily lifestyle seamlessly, and protects your both your belongings and phones. Attach Duet to your laptop sleeve, keychain or hang it on your bag; download our app; and get peace of mind on the go."
- Dynotag - since 2012. "The Smart Way to Protect Everything You Value." Our Smart IDs enable vital information to be retrieved in seconds using any smartphone, tablet or computer. Works anywhere over the Internet. No batteries required! All dynotag products feature DynoIQ advanced capabilities and work for you 7/24. Dynotags are maintenance-free, include lifetime service, Good Samaritan Rewards program and lifetime warranty! With hundreds of thousands of tags in service, Dynotag is the leading company providing maintenance-free smart tags with offices in the U.S., Canada and Europe."
- Dynotag Web/GPS Enabled QR Smart Deluxe Steel Luggage Tag - since 2012. "You will ACTIVATE and make this tags yours using the special "Activation Code" on the tag itself. Activation is simple: Just create a free account at Dynotag.com, sign in, then click "activate tag" on top. Smart Tags for the Mobile Internet Age! Specially encoded QR code and web address is unique and belongs to YOU, the dynotag owner. Every dynotag has a private web page that is addressed by the QR code or the provided unique web address - this enables a dynotag to be easily readable by smartphones (scan the QR code) or any web browser on any computer by visiting the included unique web address. Works anywhere on the planet with Internet.
- Gego GPS Tracker - since 2018. "Unlimited International and Domestic Coverage. Get worldwide coverage 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Know where your tracker is all over the world. No roaming charges!" Baggage recovery service: We will track and expedite the return of your undelivered luggage. If your luggage is not returned within 96 hours (4 days), you will be paid $1,000/bag! Airport arrival alerts: Have peace of mind when landing! Receive SMS alerts that your GEGO has arrived at the airport. Get real-time alerts about the location of your luggage, package, car, persons, or assets.
- GeoZilla - since 2015. "GeoZilla - keep loved ones safe." Track and share location privately. Get car crash alerts and driver coaching. Add a GPS Tracker device to your family map. Locate your family and close friends in real time with GPS on their phones and enjoy that precious peace of mind, knowing where they are and making sure they are safe. Pair GeoZilla app with a GPS Tracker: Pair GeoZilla with a GPS Tracker and attach it to your dog’s collar, put it in your kid’s toy, or in your car. Find them in seconds on the same map as your family.
- LandAirSea 54 GPS Tracker - since 1994. "We’ve spent the last 20 years perfecting the technology of the LandAirSea 54. Our most popular device is accurate, self-contained, and ready to use within minutes." Waterproof and Dustproof; Geofence, Speed, InstaFence, and Battery Alerts; Built-in Magnet Mount; Share location with friends, family, or colleagues with ShareSpotTM & 100% Historical Data.
- LOC8ING LOC8ING Air Travel TAG - since 2015. "Anything Anywhere Anytime - The luggage tracker." Calling all frequent travelers. LOC8ING Air Travel Tag is your smart, informed travel accompaniment that works in sync with your smartphone. Slim, efficient design fits into any bag, enabling peace of mind while traveling. Features rich, Advance user interface , Robust and accurate. The app is available to download FREE of charge. You may track your tags using Single or Multiple smartphones simultaneously. FREE to use world wide , NO WiFI nor Cellular service required.
- LugLoc Luggage Locator - since 2006. "We offer the best Luggage Tracker to keep track of your suitcase all over the world. With GEGO® GPS we help you locate your lost bags." Track your luggage anywhere across the globe, from your smartphone. The first Luggage Locator in the world. The LugLoc device is located using a mobile phone based GSM-GPRS transmitter and receiver. It relies on various means of multilateration of the signal from various mobile phone towers that are currently serving the device. This information is gathered, transmitted back to LugLoc’s servers and then transferred to a map on your phone’s app.
- Nut - since 2013. "Nut is tiny, but Peace of Mind is huge!" Six Functions in One: Search For Lost Items (Find any item that the Nut is connected to by using the free app on your phone. Press the button on the Nut for three seconds to locate your phone.), Instant Range Alerts, Save Last Known Location, Community Search & Multi-Item Management (You can connect up to six Nut trackers with your app to keep track of six different things.)
- Okoban - since 2009. "The Global LOST & FOUND Solution." OKOBAN by Travel Sentry is the global Lost & Found system used by millions in 198 countries worldwide. The system is based on Unique IDentification codes found on the product you bought or on separate tags. Each OKOBAN UID code is registered, creating a permanent link between item and owner. Our online process is simple. It only takes a few minutes to register and get FREE PROTECTION FOR LIFE. The system is available in over 2800 airport Lost & Found offices to contact owners of lost property. Trusted by consumers for over 10 years, we will be here when you need it the most. How it works: When a lost item is found, by simply entering the OKOBAN UID code, the system will alert you by SMS or/and email and let you know where your protected item is and how to contact the finder. Registering the OKOBAN UID will vastly increase your chances of being reunited in case of loss.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth Smart Home Accessory Tracker - since 2021. Attachment Locator for Lost Keys, Bag, Wallet, Luggage, Pets, Glasses, US Version, Black. Use with a Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.0 or higher and RAM 2.0GB above. SmartThings app required.
- Tile - since 2014. "Bluetooth Tracker for Keys, Wallets, Cars, and More." Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder. The Tile App on your iPhone makes it easy to find your Tile(s) anywhere, anytime. Just attach, stick or drop your Tile into any item you might lose: laptops, wallets, keys, guitars, bikes - you name it. Then get on with the fun. Find the right Tile for the things you use every day. Attach to luggage, clothes, electronics, bikes, cars, and more.
- Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery - since 2014. Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery & Tile Slim - 4 pack (2 × Mate, 2 × Slim). Ring your things: Use your smartphone to make your Tile Mate ring when it’s nearby but out of sight. Works with Alexa: Add voice control by combining with an Alexa device.
- Trakdot GPS luggage tracker - since 2014. "The TrakDot Luggage Tracker is a small device that fits into any of the small compartments on your luggage. It is a Mobile/GSM tracker that you can purchase along with an app. It allows you to monitor your luggage on your flight and when you reach your destinations. Unclear? Well, let’s take a look at an example."