Top 70 Best High-End Carpets / Rugs Manufacturers
A RUG or CARPET is a textile floor covering consisting of an upper layer of "pile" attached to a backing. The pile is generally either made from wool or a man made fibre such as polypropylene, nylon or polyester and usually consists of twisted tufts which are often heat-treated to maintain their structure.
The term "carpet" comes from Old Italian carpita, "carpire" meaning to pluck. The term "carpet" is often used interchangeably with the term "rug". Some define a carpet as stretching from wall to wall.
Another definition treats rugs as of lower quality or of smaller size, with carpets quite often having finished ends.
Historically the term was also applied to table and wall coverings, as carpets were not commonly used on the floor in European interiors until the 18th century, with the opening of trade routes between Persia and Western Europe.
The PERSIAN CARPET or Persian rug is an essential part of Persian art and culture. Carpet-weaving is undoubtedly one of the most distinguished manifestations of Persian culture and art, and dates back to ancient Persia. In 2008, Iran’s exports of hand-woven carpets was $420 million or 30% of the world's market. There is an estimated population of 1.2 million weavers in Iran producing carpets for domestic markets and international export. Iran exports carpets to more than 100 countries, as hand-woven rugs are one of its main non-oil export items. The country produces about five million square metres of carpets annually—80 percent of which are sold in international markets. In recent times Iranian carpets have come under fierce competition from other countries producing reproductions of the original Iranian designs as well as cheaper substitutes.
The designs of Persian carpets are copied by weavers from other countries as well. Iran is also the world's largest producer and exporter of handmade carpets, producing three quarters of the world's total output. Though in recent times, this ancient tradition has come under stiff competition from machine-made products. Iran is also the maker of the largest handmade carpet in history, measuring 60,546 square feet (5,624.9 square metres).
Persian carpets can be divided into three groups; Farsh / Qali (sized anything greater than 6×4 feet), Qalicheh (meaning "small rug", sized 6×4 feet and smaller), and nomadic carpets known as Gelim (meaning "rough carpet"). In this use, Gelim includes both pile rugs and flat weaves (such as kilim and soumak).
AUBUSSON carpet, floor covering, usually of considerable size, handwoven at the villages of Aubusson and Felletin, in the département of Creuse in central France. Workshops were established in 1743 to manufacture pile carpets primarily for the nobility, to whom the Savonnerie court production was not available. Aubusson carpets were, however, also made for the royal residences. Soon after the production of carpets began at Aubusson, the pileless tapestry technique previously in use in this district was adopted for so many of the carpets that the word Aubusson has become synonymous with a flat-woven French carpet.
Carpets / Rugs News, Reviews & Resources
- Afghan carpet weavers are putting drones on their rugs - Quartz.
- Area Rugs - The New York Times.
- Aubusson tapestry - Wikipedia.
- Beauvais Manufactory - Wikipedia.
- Brussels carpet - a kind of carpet made of wool fixed in a foundation web of strong linen thread.
- Carpet - Wikipedia.
- Clark Sickle-Leaf Carpet - sells for US$33.7 million at Sotheby's Auction in New York on June 5, 2013.
- Colin King’s New Rug Collection Is an Ode to Japan’s Influence on French Modernism - Vogue.
- Gobelins Manufactory - Wikipedia.
- How to Choose the Right Rug - "Your living room isn’t complete without a rug. But with so many options out there, finding the best one can be like trying to solve a puzzle."
- Isfahan Rugs origin & description guide - Persian rugs.
- Kilim - flat tapestry-woven carpet or rug traditionally produced in countries of the former Persian Empire, Iran, Azerbaijan, the Balkans and the Turkic countries of Central Asia.
- PERSIAN Carpet - Wikipedia.
- ‘Phenomenally rare’: one of only 16 complete Ming dragon carpets known to exist - "This superbly preserved 16th-century carpet - offered in the Exceptional Sale in Paris on 23 November, 2021 - would have been placed beneath the emperor’s throne in Beijing’s Forbidden City."
- Rugs Buying Guide - "Purchasing a rug for your home can be a great way to add a finishing touch to your décor. Rugs can transform the mood of a room, adding warmth, comfort, and style."
- Rugs That Ripple Like a Stream - The New York Times.
- Savonnerie manufactory - the most prestigious European manufactory of knotted-pile carpets, enjoying its greatest period c. 1650–1685.
- The Persian Rug May Not Be Long for This World - The New york Times.
- The Rich Have Abandoned Rich-People Rugs - The New York Times.
- Types of Pakistani rugs - Wikipedia.
- Van Ingen & Van Ingen - simply Van Ingen, or Van Ingen of Mysore (1900–1999) were Indian taxidermists located in Mysore, South India, best known for their tiger and leopard taxidermy trophy mounts.
Top 70 High-End Carpets / Rugs Manufacturers
- Amara - since 2005. "Life - Style - Living." Add a touch of warmth with a luxury sheepskin rug, or brighten up your space with a bold patterned design - whatever your personal taste, we have a fantastic selection of rugs here at AMARA to suit every home. The perfect finishing touch for any room, coordinate your rug with a soft throw for an elegant matching look. Modern & Contemporary Rugs.
- Amy Somerville - since 2006. "We offer a small range of handmade rugs to complement our furniture. These hand-knotted rugs can be created in bespoke sizes, shapes and colours and are available to order in 100% wool, 100% silk or a mix of the two."
- Aram - "London's best modern furniture store since 1964." Contemporary Designer Rugs. Whether you are updating a lacklustre room or are simply adding more colour to your home, our collection of gorgeous contemporary designer rugs ranges from understated to bold. Handmade from 100% wool to the highest quality, these stunning designs will enhance any living space and will complement other furniture pieces such as sofas, coffee tables or dining tables. Many of the rugs are exclusive to Aram Store, designed especially for us.
- ARCTIC - since 2008. "Icelandic sheep, left to graze wild in the mountains, yield warm and sumptous sheepskin rugs."
- ARMANI / CASA - founded in 2000. "Carpets - Hand-Knotted Rugs." Visit the Armani Casa website and discover every finely hand-knotted rug, known for their rich, elegant, and modern designs.
- Artemest - since 2015. "Hand-knotted Rugs and Carpets."
- ASHLEY HICKS - since 2003. "Global lifestyle brand renowned for iconic, boundary pushing design. Following in his father David Hicks's footsteps."
- ASPLUND - "25 years of new Swedish contemporary." The ASPLUND Carpet collection was born out of a dream to follow our concept also into carpets. A mix of international and Swedish traditions and at the same time blend old techniques with modern patterns for a fresh, contemporary style.
- aubusson Carpets Factory - "Handmade aubusson carpets." Antique aubusson Carpets, 90 lines, 110 lines, 120 lines, renaissance design. Skilled Weavers. Quality Aubusson Rug.
- Beauvais Carpets - since 1990. "Antique Oriental & European decorative & new carpets & tapestries."
- Beni - since 2018. "A Study on Balance." Introducing Colin King's latest collection. Exploring the intersection between Japanese aesthetics, principles and craft on French art, architecture and design, A Study on Balance introduces timeless designs with the feel of vintage textiles.
- Boussac - since 1935. "A certain idea of modernity." The Boussac brand has remained faithful to the fundamentals laid down by its founder, Marcel Boussac - innovation and keeping up with the times. Geometrical motifs and interplay between materials in bright, colorful contemporary harmonies are the very essence of the Boussac collections. A resolutely contemporary style.
- BOWRON - since 1879. "Sheepskin Design Rugs." Needing a rug to cover a larger space? Our Bowron design rug range combines style, solid sizing & plushness into each of the choices available. Choose from simple designs to intricately patterned rugs for your home. Our design rug range can be layered across simpler carpets or on hardwood floorings for a contrasting effect. Shop from our design rug range today.
- BraqueniÉ - since 1824. "French classicism." Celebrated for its printed cottons, silks and hand-woven rugs, Braquenié has a rich, fascinating style in which the opulence, luxuriance and exoticism of France's Second Empire go hand-in-hand with the undulations, Japonism and organic curves of Art Nouveau and then with the geometrical influence of the decorative arts.
- Brunschwig & Fils - since 1900. "From grand rooms in the White House and the Palace of Versailles to romantic country retreats in cottages and seaside homes, Brunschwig & Fils fabrics, wallcoverings and furnishings have appeared for more than a century in the world’s most beautiful and iconic interiors."
- Carpet Vista - since 2005. "We offer the world´s largest selection of handmade carpets!" Modern carpets: Choose between 8102 carpets. Oriental carpets: Choose bewteen: 15,701.
- Catherine Martin - "Designer Rug Collection." Reflecting its premium positioning, each ‘Catherine Martin Deco Collection’ Designer Rug is custom made for individual application, where subtle variations in scale and colour can be made at point of order. The colour palette – which includes exquisite combinations such as steel blue, amethyst and champagne, alongside dark chocolate, topaz and tobacco – are as subtle as they are sumptuous, evoking both a magical nostalgia and sophisticated modernism in equal measure.
- Christian Fischbacher - since 1819. "Hand-tufting at its best, our custom-made Carpet Collection explores innovative techniques in production and mixing of materials."
- Disney & Pixar Rugs - "Rugs straight from the House of Mouse! Ruggable collaborated with some very talented artists to bring these Disney and Pixar characters to life. Now you can bring them home Mickey, Woody, Pluto, and Slinky dog, plus many more designs. From bright characters to sophisticated designs, our Disney and Pixar collection has something to please everyone. And they’re all machine washable so they’ll stay looking great."
- Driade - since 1968. "Modern designer area rugs and carpets."
- Ecart Paris - "Since 1978: re-editing & editing furniture, lamps and decorative objects."
- Edward Fields Carpet Makers - since 1935. "Edward Fields Carpet Makers is a vanguard of American design and has been creating bespoke luxury carpets and rugs for eight decades." The creation of an Edward Fields carpet is a study in customization: each piece we produce is bespoke, tailored precisely to the aesthetic vision and practical requirements of our clients.
- Ege Carpets - since 1938. "Design - Quality - Respect." Ege Carpets is one of Europe's leading companies in the design, development and manufacture of unique, high-quality carpets with focus on sustainability. High quality wall to wall carpets and carpet tiles.
- Eileen Gray - since 1922. Irish furniture designer and architect and a pioneer of the Modern Movement in architecture.
- Emily Todhunter Collection - since 1988. "Emily Todhunter’s rug designs are timeless, elegant and versatile – working equally well in both traditional and contemporary settings. All designs are made to order and are available in any size exclusively from The Rug Company."
- Fadini-Borghi - since 1947. "Timeless Italian luxury." Like an ode to this sublime material, Fadini-Borghi has perpetuated a tradition of luxury unique to Italy, which introduced silk weaving to Europe starting in the 13th century. Often modern and sometimes classical, the collections play with the conventional codes to define interiors with the sophistication and refinement of plain silks and spectacular jacquards.
- Fornasetti - since 1954. "The visionary universe of the Atelier assumes new forms in rugs, that will inspire the imagination to soar." The meeting of classical and contemporary themes brings Fornasetti rugs to life. Like artist's canvases, they are objects to be experienced, admired and rediscovered every day.
- FRASTER - since 1993. "Area rugs for all floors." Creative freedom throughout the room. Make the floor and integral part of the room's look and soul. At Fraster, we manufacture loose rugs and runners in all imaginable (and unimaginable) shapes and for a multitude of different purposes and needs. Take a tour of discovery of our rug universe. And let inspiration strike you.
- Golran - since 1898. "Contemporary, Traditional, Custom Made, Hand-Made, Luxurious." Luxury Milan-based rug company: From the old bazaars to the most modern European markets, from Mashad to Milan, through three generations, today Elyas Golran’s children continue to run the company with the same competence, soundness and passion.
- HAY - since 2002. "Designer & manufacturer of contemporary rugs." HAY focuses on developing long-lasting products that minimise our environmental impact. We optimise the use of sustainable materials such as recycled materials, FSC-certified wood and water-based lacquer, with a growing number of eco-certified products. We have strict regulatory requirements, and the majority of our products are tested to comply with international standards for strength, durability and safety.
- HOLLAND & SHERRY - since 1836. "The Finest Cloths in the World." In addition to fabrics, Holland & Sherry has developed collections which range across product categories from custom embroidery, rugs, wallcovering and trim, to leather and hardware. Every item we produce reflects our core values of quality and craftsmanship, in keeping with what Holland & Sherry started more than 180 years ago.
- Horchow - since 1971. Designer rugs. Shop designer rugs by style at Horchow. Discover the perfect rug for your space with this easy style guide.
- iRugs CH - since 2020. "The online world leader in delivering quality rugs for the best price."
- Ivan da Silva Bruhns Rugs & Carpets - "1stDibs is selling Ivan da Silva Bruhns rugs and carpets. These distinctive items are often made of wool and designed with extraordinary care. In our collection of Ivan da Silva Bruhns rugs and carpets, there are many options, although brown editions of this piece are particularly popular. Many of the original rugs and carpets by Ivan da Silva Bruhns were created in France in the 1930s in Art Deco style. If you are looking for additional options, many customers also consider rugs and carpets by Paule Leleu, Jacques Borker and Jules Leleu. Prices for rugs and carpets by Ivan da Silva Bruhns can vary depending on size, time period and other attributes. 1stDibs's price starts at 27,240 and tops out at 61,020, while pieces like these can sell for €44,130."
- JAB ANSTOETZ Flooring - since 1983. "Carpets & Rugs. Design freedom for floors with a personal touch." Sound-absorbing, shock-absorbing, non-slip, adaptive - the list of impressive qualities is long. And, regardless which of the countless options you choose: Every one of them provides cosy warmth and complete comfort for your feet. From hard-wearing loop pile carpet to soft cut pile, sophisticated frisé qualities to cosy long pile shag, countless options are available in a big variety of colours and textures. Carefully tested materials guarantee that harmful substances, pollutants and other allergy triggers are not even an issue.
- JHANE BARNES - since 1976. Prolific product, textile, carpet and furniture designer. For more than 20 years, Jhane has designed carpet for Tarkett (formerly Tandus Flooring). You can see Jhane's carpets in some of the world's largest corporations - Gensler, Lenscrafters, Hanes Brands, Google, Bank of America, Rolls Royce, Ford Lincoln, Stanford University, University of Utah, Northwestern University College of Law, and the Chattanooga airport. Recently, she has started designing hard flooring - Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) as well. Jhane's long-time fans know that mathematics, science and technology often provide the inspiration for her fashion and textiles. Not surprisingly, this holds true for carpet as well.
- JONATHAN ADLER - since 1993. "Fabulous foundations from all over the world - soft, durable, and so chic they’ll change the room.."
- KASTHALL - "Made in Sweden since 1889." Woven and hand tufted rugs, wall-to-wall carpets.
- La Manufacture Cogolin - since 1924. "A Cogolin rug is a unique piece crafted and hand-woven by artisans with exceptional expertise."
- LAURA ASHLEY - since 1953. "Contemporary Rugs, Runners & Doormats." Available in a wide range of colours and sizes and in cotton and wool blends we really do have a rug for any room in the house.
- LIGNE ROSET - since 1973. "Designer rugs for the modern home." A rug brings a feel of warmth and comfort to indoor spaces, particularly in a modern-style seating area. Ligne Roset offers a range of luxury, contemporary-design rugs. Round, square or rectangular. Designed by one of the biggest names in design, our contemporary rugs perfectly integrate into a bedroom or living room. Pure lines, made of wool and tufted by hand, with a great choice of colours.
- LIVING DIVANI - since 1969. "Small precious carpets collection characterized by the skillful use of precious materials. Carpet in 100% hand-spun carded fine wool. Hand knotted." The upholstery collection is the essence of Living Divani; it embodies the research process in which the Company, together with its art director Piero Lissoni, are constantly involved in, to find new shapes, to suggest new ways of living and to inspire new lifestyles. Volumes and platforms defined by square shapes, complemented by items of different nature, essential and rigorous or eclectic and decorative, define the 'Living Divani world', which easily stretches from the living room to the bedroom and from the dining room to the outdoors; all the environments express a flexible and practical way of relaxing and a concept of personalization, seen as the ultimate tailor-made comfort which, over the years, has become an essential value for the Company.
- Marion Dorn - English Art Deco carpets.
- MÄrta MÅÅs-FjetterstrÖm - "Since 1919, Märta Måås-Fjetterström has created handwoven carpets and tapestries of the highest artistic and material quality. From our studio in Båstad, Sweden, sixteen artisan weavers use techniques passed from generation to generation, executing designs held in our unique collection of over one thousand original designs."
- Memphis Milano - since 1980. "The Memphis movement has become an almost mythical symbol of 'New Design' and its influence is still strong in many areas of production and beyond."
- MINOTTI - since 1948. Italian designed rugs.
- Molteni & C - since 1934. "Modern Living Room Rugs, Contemporary Designer Carpets." Modern, contemporary rugs with a spontaneous or sophisticated design, always lending a unique touch to enhance an interior. Just like their beds, armchairs and accessories, Molteni&C rugs do not stop at the concept, but draw their strength from refined materials and special manufacturing techniques that can bring the designer's ideas to life. For example, for Edge, designer Nicola Gallizia chose to mix wool with linen, leading to the creation of a modern rug with a soft, glossy surface and a simple, elegant central field enhanced and framed by the characteristic edges. The Palette collection, again by Nicola Gallizia, is notable for its vibrant colours (you can choose between Anthracite, Cream, Dove Grey, Rust and Taupe), which embrace and envelop; in this case the fabric is 100% tencel, a soft, smooth material that is not only durable and breathable but also eco-friendly, both in terms of its characteristics and its production process.
- Mughal Carpet Company - since 1986. "We at Mughal Carpets Company believe that carpet making is an art requiring the best weaver, designing and weaving techniques, along with modern infrastructure."
- Nain rugs - at CarpetVista. "The company was founded in 2005 and has since then focused on delivering a seamless online buying experience offering outstanding high-quality rugs at value-for-money prices. Today we are the leading European online rug retailer offering more than 30 000 products ranging from traditional hand-knotted oriental rugs to trend-right machine-weaved rugs."
- Natuzzi Italia - since 1959. Italian designed rugs. A large range of Rugs with different colours and sizes.
- Neiman Marcus - since 1907. "Designer Rugs."
- Neisha Crosland - since 1996. Awarded numerous design awards including the honorary title of RDI, and her work has been collected by the V&A. Rugs & carpets.
- Nobilis Paris - "Nobilis has been creating exceptional fabrics, wallcoverings, furniture and rugs since 1928.
- PARNIAN - since 1977. "Live Like You Mean It."
- Perennials - "Designer Flat Woven, Tibetan Knot & Drop Stitch Rugs." Luxurious, soft and made to handle the rough stuff, your luxury rug will stay as vibrant as the day it arrived.
- Peter Mikic - since 2006. "Beautifully Crafted Luxury."
- Petersen Antiques - established in 1989. "Let us help you find the right antique."
- Pierre FREY - founded in 1935. "Rugs & Carpets." "Rugs and carpets are essential elements of interiors. While providing comfort and softness, they complete the spirit of a decor. With its expertise in this field, inherited from Maison Braquenié, Maison Pierre Frey can assist you in your cutom-made projects: reproduction of an archive model or personalised creation of an unpublished drawing."
- PINTO PARIS - "Since 2009, Pinto Paris has been creating furniture, tableware, and accesory collections that are predominantly one of a kind or limited edition and made using rare materials."
- PlÜmo - since 1998.
- RALPH LAUREN HOME - since 1967. "Designer Rugs." From area rugs for living rooms, bedrooms, and studies, to runners for entryways & hallways, designer rugs from Ralph Lauren Home.
- ROCHE BOBOIS Paris - since 1960. "French designer furniture company Roche Bobois celebrates 50 years as the unparalleled international leader in high end design."
- Roger Oates Design - since 1987. "Runners and Rugs." Authentic materials, rich texture and delicate design balance are core to our artisan heritage. Our rugs and runners are timeless examples of both heritage and innovation.
- Roman & Williams Guild - since 2002. "Guild Founders Robin Standefer and Stephen Alesch present a radical vision for the home and a way of living that is not just beautiful and luxurious; it is deeply connected to nature, culture, and community."
- RUCKSTUHL - Swiss 1881. "Designer carpets and area rugs." The power of Ruckstuhl products comes from natural materials and their creative processing in an inventiveness-driven combination of hi-tech and craftsmanship. That is our definition of good design. It is not the grand gesture that is convincing, but rather the material qualities that convey elegance, warmth and comfort while at the same time being hard-wearing and durable. Let yourself be enchanted by the poetry of colours and the play of structures. And convince yourself of the enormous comfort that natural textiles have to offer.
- Rug Vista - since 2005. "Welcome to an enormous selection of machine-knotted rugs!" Thanks to the Internet, you can now buy machine-knotted rugs of the highest quality for a fraction of the cost. RugVista is run by the people behind CarpetVista, which was founded in Malmö in 2005 and is now one of the world's largest carpet stores. With our knowledge and experience of hand-knotted carpets, we now wish to broaden our product range further and offer a wide range of machine-knotted rugs through RugVista.
- Rugs of Sweden - since 2015. "The original vintage Rag Rugs for sale." Make your house a home! Bring a little history and personality into it, with a handmade rug from past times. Explore our unique stock with rag rugs in all sorts of sizes, colors, and patterns. And if you don’t find what you’re looking for - ask and we might be able to help!
- Sibyl Colefax & John Fowler - "Founded in the 1930s, Sibyl Colefax & John Fowler is the longest established interior decorating firm in Great Britain, synonymous with the English country house aesthetic for nearly a century. Relaxed, inviting, deeply comfortable and entirely personal, Sibyl’s pioneering approach - effortlessly mixing old with new, luxurious with humble - is today interpreted by the seven decorators, supported by an architectural interior designer."
- SOLANGE AZAGURY-PARTRIDGE - since 1990. 100% wool. All rugs can be made to order.
- Sonia Delaunay Rugs & Carpets - (1885-1979). Sonia Delaunay was a multi-disciplinary abstract artist and key figure in the Parisian avant-garde. Alongside her husband, Robert Delaunay, she pioneered the movement Simultanism. Her exploration of the interaction between colors has created a sense of depth and movement throughout her oeuvre. Sonia described her textiles as mere “exercises in color” that informed her true passion, painting. But her work in fashion and the applied arts, via her Maison Delaunay design atelier, may well be her broader legacy.
- SPAZIO PONTACCIO - since 2002. All models.
- STARK - since 1988. "Stark's mission is to supply beautiful and unique carpets, rugs of unparalleled quality to the interior design community with exceptional custom service." Carpets & rugs.
- The Future Perfect - since 2003. "Contemporary Designer Rugs." Rugs by today's top designers & manufacturers including Atelier Fevrier, Dimoremilano & more. Browse The Future Perfect's curated selection of rugs here.
- THE RUG COMPANY - since 1997. "Contemporary Rugs." We have collaborated with some of the world's most exciting designers to bring you a spectacular collection of contemporary handmade rugs.
- The White Company London - since 1993. "Everything you need for stylish living - mainly in white." Update the look of your home and keep feet cosy with a new rug. Our jute, cotton-blend, wool and sheepskin rugs are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Tibetan Rugs - "Since 1991 Buy Tibetan Rugs Industries has been providing the finest in handmade Tibetan rugs. Our designs range from traditional Tibetan designs, to modified traditional designs, and then to modern designs created to work with today’s latest fashion trends."
- Timorous Beasties - since 1990. "Inspired by the blend of traditional Scottish textile and landscape colours, Timorous Beasties Thistle rug is spun and hand-tufted from the finest New Zealand wool."
- Timothy Corrigan - "Founded in 1997, Timothy Corrigan Inc. is considered one of the leading interior design firms in the world. We are known for creating timeless and comfortably elegant interiors. With offices in Los Angeles and Paris, our firm has completed projects around the world." Inspired by his life in both Los Angeles and France, Timothy's designs feature sophisticated patterns with a twist of comfortable elegance. All are available in custom sizes, colors and scale.
- Todhunter Earle Interiors - since 1998. "Emily Todhunter’s rug designs are timeless, elegant and versatile – working equally well in both traditional and contemporary settings."
- Tuareg Mats | Moroccan rug - "The original Mauritanian rugs that originate from African Sahara Desert and Mauritania. The tuareg rug is a unique African handmade hand woven rug. Formed back in the 40s, this hand woven rug is steeped in history and culture."
- WILLIAM YEOWARD - since 1998. "Spring/Summer 2022 is a big season for rugs as our range continues to grow in breadth and diversity. A year ago we dipped our toe in the water with the launch of our Santa Fe Outdoor Rugs. This season we are delighted to introduce three more fabulous designs. Our outdoor rugs really are exceptional. They look and feel like woollen flat weaves and are just as perfect for indoor use. As if that were not enough we are also thrilled with our two new hand knotted rug designs - Orissa Spice and Moqui Sage. Design, colour, choice of yarn are all vital ingredients but at the very heart of our range we insist on quality. Working with the very best artisans and mills ensures that we continue to offer the very highest quality rug designs just as you would expect from William Yeoward."
- WOODNOTES - Finnish design company founded in 1987. Woven paper yarn carpets.
- Zebregs & RÖell - since 2011. "Van Ingen & Van Ingen Taxidermy for sale." A splendid and mint condition Taxidermy Tiger skin Prayer mat rug by Van Ingen & Van Ingen, Mysore. Early 20th century.
- Zoffany - since 1983. "For Zoffany’s inaugural rug collection, esteemed British rug maker Riviere has teamed up with the interiors brand to produce six stunning rugs based on designs from the Zoffany archive.When two brands with the highest regard for craftsmanship collaborate, truly beautiful products are created. These six stunning rugs have been painstakingly hand knotted in Nepal using the finest grade Tibetan wool and Botanic silk."