Top 60 Best High-End Automobile Magazines
An AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE is a magazine with news and reports on automobiles and the automobile industry. Automobile magazines may feature new car tests and comparisons, which describe advantages and disadvantages of similar models; future models speculations, confidential information and "spyshots" (pictures of camouflaged models tested by automakers); modified automobiles; lists of new models with prices, specifications and ratings; used car advertisements; auto racing news and events; and other information.
The first published automobile magazine, beginning in 1895, was The Horseless Age, which later became Automotive Industries Magazine.
Automobile Magazine Resources Wikipedia
- AUDI MAGAZINE - since 2007. "Audi Magazine has established itself as the most successful brand publication in its segment."
- AUTO.it - since 1999. Leading Italian automobile magazine.
- AUTO Italia - since 1995. "Auto Italia is brought to you by a group of journalists and photographers united by a passion for Italian cars."
- AUTO BILD - since 1986. The leading German automobile magazine. Auto Bild with its worldwide licensed editions, of which more than seven million copies are sold every month, is published in 36 countries.
- AUTO Guide - since 1997. "Your source for the latest automotive news and reviews. By combining thorough tests of every car on the market, with up-to-the-minute information on our news blog, AutoGuide covers the fast-paced auto industry from every angle."
- Auto Motor und Sport - since 1923. German automobile magazine.
- AUTO TRADER CLASSICS USA - buy & sell antique cars, classic cars, muscle cars, collector cars.
- AUTO TRADER UK - buy & sell new & used cars, car loans & insurance.
- AUTO TRADER USA - the ultimate automotive marketplace.
- AUTOBLOG - "We Obsessively Cover The Auto Industry."
- AUTOBLOG GREEN - "We Obsessively Cover The Green Scene."
- AUTOCAR - since 1895. Weekly British automobile magazine. "The World's oldest car magazine."
- autoevolution - since 2008. "Automotive News & Car Reviews." Your auto encyclopedia, featuring reviews of the latest cars, news, videos, spyshots, car & motorcycle specifications, brand-focused blogs and much more.
- AUTOMAG - since 2006. Belgian automobile site.
- AUTOMOBILES REVIEW - Web Blog and Online Community specialized in representing automobile news, reviews, tuning and auto shows to the World Wide Web users.
- AUTOMOTIVE NEWS - since 1925. Weekly print newspaper written for automotive retailers, suppliers and manufacturers. It has a team of more than 55 editors and reporters worldwide.
- AUTOMOTIVE WORLD Magazine - since 1992. "Let us help you understand the future of mobility." Automotive World Magazine features the best and sharpest Automotive World content, curated specifically to help you understand the future of mobility,
- AUTOPISTA - since 1961. Best known car magazine in Spain.
- AUTOSPORT.COM - "The authority on Formula One, MotoGP, WRC, IndyCar, GP2, F2, Le Mans, NASCAR and more."
- AUTOVISIE - since 1956. Leading Dutch automobile magazine.
- Autoweek - since 1958. "Car Culture, Breaking Car News, Motorsports and Car Life." Get the latest car news, car reviews, auto show updates, and racing news from Autoweek. News for the auto enthusiast. Car culture publication based in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A. As of 2012, in addition to covering auto racing and auto shows, Autoweek covers vehicle trends, reviews and automotive lifestyle stories.
- BILÄGARE - since 1930. One of the biggest automobile magazines in Sweden.
- CAR - since 1962. "The World's Best Car Magazine." British automotive enthusiast magazine. Car features a regular group test under the 'Giant Test' name, which was originally developed by the magazine in the 1970s. It also features 'newcomer' first drives of new cars, interviews with significant figures in the motor industry and other features.
- CAR AND DRIVER - since 1955. "New Car Reviews, Buying Advice and News." Covering the automotive industry since 1955 with in-depth reviews and analysis, features, auto show reporting, and advice for car owners and buyers.
- car news china - "Everything About Cars in China."
- CAR ROUTE - "Simple Car Blog." Auto blog which will cover the latest news from the automotive industry.
- CARBUZZ - since 2010. "Cars. Car News, Reviews and Car Finder Tools in the U.S.A." Reporting on the latest car news from the automotive industry 24/7, with in-depth reviews of the newest car models, car buying advice and fun features.
- Carscoops - since 2003. "Breaking Car News, Scoops & Reviews." Breaking news coverage for car buyers and auto enthusiasts with spy shots, reviews, auto shows, offbeat stories and more at Carscoops.
- Carwow - since 2011. "The car buying comparison site." UK based platform for buying new and used cars from franchised dealers. It uses the reverse marketplace model to remove the need for buyers to negotiate with car sellers. Users choose the car they would like to buy, along with the various specifications and features, then receive offers direct from dealers. It also provides information to prospective purchasers and gives feedback on rogue dealers.
- Christophorus - The Porsche Magazine - since 1952. The official customer magazine of Porsche AG. The magazine is currently distributed in ten languages and is one of the oldest customer publications in the world. The name Christophorus is based on Saint Christopher, the patron saint of travellers. The magazine offers its readers information on Porsche models, history, motor sports and automotive technology, as well as providing a glimpse behind the scenes of the company.
- CLASSIC & SPORTS CAR - since 1982. "Britain’s best-selling classic car magazine, and the undisputed authority for anyone buying, owning, selling, maintaining or even just dreaming about classic cars." The magazine offers a combination of road test features, buying advice, product tests, book reviews and features on automotive artists, plus event and auction coverage. It deals primarily with older and more prestigious or sporting (and hence more expensive) models of car.
- CLASSIC CARS MAGAZINE - since 1973. "The home of Classic Cars. Visit us for your Classic Cars fix!" Monthly British car magazine, focusing on buying, selling and driving classic cars.
- CONCEPTCARZ - since 1998. "Vehicle information from concept to production. Past, present, and future automotive makes and models from around the world. In-depth coverage and reviews."
- DUPONT REGISTRY MAGAZINE - "Established in 1984, duPont Registry is the pioneer of the luxury and exotic automotive marketplace."
- EVO - since 1998. "The Fastest Car Reviews & News." Evo is a British automobile magazine dedicated to performance cars, from hot hatches to supercars.
- GAYOT - "For more than 50 years, GAYOT has been a trusted guide to The Good Life." Automobile reviews, news, events, shows.
- GREEN CAR Journal - since 1992. "Green Car Journal's cars of change covers electric cars and plug-in hybrids, with green car reports on cars like Tesla and Green Car of the Year Honda ..."
- GT SPIRIT - since 2005. "Daily Supercar and Tuning News." GTspirit.com is one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date websites when it comes to supercars, sports cars, automotive events and tuning. We offer our visitors unique features and coverages, which keep them returning again and again.
- Hemmings - "World’s Largest Collector Car Marketplace." The bible of the collector car hobby: We've been around since 1954, and if you can't find it in Hemmings, it probably doesn't exist!
- Hemmings Classic Car - since 1954. "World's Leading Collector Car News Source." News for the collector car enthusiast.
- L'AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE - since 1946. Leading French automobile magazine.
- LEFTLANE - since 2005. "Car news, reviews, and things that move." LeftLaneNews is the premier destination for car news, in-depth vehicle reviews, and coverage of the latest and greatest in mobility machines.
- MOTOR AUTHORITY - since 2006. "The Performance and Luxury Car Authority." Motor Authority is the place for those who appreciate the finest driving machines in the world. We focus exclusively on covering the latest in the luxury, performance, and high-performance segments of the automotive market - where the action is! You can count on Motor Authority to deliver the very latest luxury and performance car news, reviews, spy shots, photos and videos. All of our content is 100% original, painstakingly assembled by our team of expert editors. We’re proud to often break stories that get reported by automotive publications across the globe.
- MOTOR SPORT MAGAZINE - "The best of motor racing since 1924." F1 News, MotoGP, Le Mans Racing, Indycar.
- MOTOR TREND - American automobile magazine. It first appeared in September 1949, and designated the first Car of the Year, also in 1949. New cars, car reviews & prices, used cars for sale & auto shows.
- motor1.com - "Car News and Information." Bringing car buyers and enthusiasts automotive news coverage with high-res images and video from car shows and reveals around the world.
- motorbiscuit - since 2019. "Pure Autos." At MotorBiscuit, our mission is to inform and entertain our readers with the latest automotive news, reviews, and buying advice. That means providing you with straightforward articles that are engaging and well-informed. Whether you’re looking for information on a potential purchase or an explanation of what’s going on in the news, we work hard to cover each topic in a balanced way, giving our readers insights they can trust.
- MOTORCRAVE - since 2021. Auto Industry News.
- MOTORMOUTH - since 1992. "Car Reviews and Automotive Industry Information." Videos, Articles, and Blogs for Consumers, Car Owners and Auto Enthusiasts. Motormouth is an automotive car review and information site offering new car review videos, articles, industry and car news, radio shows on cars, interviews with automotive designers, engineers and executives, car buying guide, car ratings and top picks, plus photo galleries featuring all of todays new cars, trucks, minivans, SUV's and crossovers.
- NetCarShow.com - since 2005. "NetCarShow.com offers the latest car news as well as a look at the automotive past. Classic cars, muscle cars, exotic cars, supercars, everyday cars - All makes. All models."
- Practical Classics - Practical Classics, started in 1980, is a British magazine about classic cars. It focuses on affordable classic cars for the man in the street, as well as more expensive and exotic cars that have now become affordable. Practical Classics is the only classic car magazine that truly does it all. From In-depth buyers guides to news and listings via technical advice and tutorials, to great adventures, the best reader stories, interviews, brilliant columnists and of course, PC's legendary workshop saga - there's nothing like PC.
- QUATTRORUOTE - since 1956. Italian automobile magazine. Among its regular features it includes information on used car prices. Its head office is in Rozzano (Milan Province), where the historical museum of the magazine is located. The magazine is published monthly and offers news on road and track tests, price lists for new cars as well as quotations for used vehicles.
- Racer - since 1992. California-based motorsports magazine published eight times a year.
- Racecar Engineering - since 1990. "The leading motorsport technology magazine." Racecar Engineering is the world’s leading publication for motorsport technology and engineering. Every issue provides unrivalled technical analysis of everything from World Championship series including Formula 1, to grass roots racing. Using the expertise of industry professionals, we look in detail at racecar design and innovation, whilst also keeping you up to date with news and developments from all the major race series across the globe.
- ROAD & TRAVEL MAGAZINE - since 1989. Automotive & travel resource for the non-enthusiast.
- THE AUTO CHANNEL - American automotive and transportation themed television network and Internet entity that was founded in 1995. TheAutoChannel.com is the Internet's largest privately owned automotive information resource, containing more than one million pages of content and thousands of video and audio files. It also encompasses Buyers Guides By Brand, EV-Motoring, RVmotoring.com, NewCarBuyersGuide.com, UsedCarBuyersGuide, PerfectNewCarMatch.com, and PennySaverNetworks.com.
- THE DRIVE - since 2015. "Covering cars and culture." Automotive news, car reviews and car tech.
- TOP GEAR - since 2002. BBC television series about motor vehicles, primarily cars. it has developed a quirky, humorous style. The show is currently presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, and also features a test driver known as The Stig (= racing driver and stuntman Ben Collins). The programme is estimated to have 350 million viewers worldwide. The programme was aired on BBC Two until it was moved to BBC One for its twenty-ninth series in 2020.
- Top Speed - since 1995. "Car News And Reviews, Videos, Wallpapers, Pictures." Topspeed offers daily industry news and reviews on cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and airplanes.
- Vintage Mustang Forums - since 1996. "Classic Mustang classifieds, parts supply directory, club finder, newsgroup, engine sounds, video, pictures, trivia, related links and information." Vintage-Mustang.com was started by a group of enthusiasts that shared a common passion for Vintage Ford Mustang Forum. Over the years, the site has grown, and today has over 74,200 members. More importantly though, the users of the site have created over 3,700,000 posts of content all related to Vintage Ford Mustang Forum.
- worldcarfans News & Reviews | Motor1.com - since 2004. "Get breaking news, in-depth articles, new model reviews, and press releases covering worldcarfans in the auto industry."
- WRECKED EXOTIC CARS - since 2002. "Huge collection of Exotic Expensive Car Crashes and Wrecks Photos including Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mclaren, Bugatti. Over 15,000 Pictures!"
- ZERCUSTOMS - since 2006. "Because cars... and bikes... and racing... and fun! From vintage supercars to modern jet fighters, we obsessively cover the automotive and motorsport world - bikes, planes, boats - if it has an engine, we're interested in it."