Top 20 Best Business & Private Jet Interior Designers
Private Jet Interior Designer News, Reviews & Resources
- 14 most extravagant celebrity private jets - from Kim K to Elon Musk - "Billionaires are no strangers to the high life - especially in the case of private jets. Although owning at least one is a staple asset for many of the world’s wealthiest, not all jets are created equal, and some are inevitably more impressive than others - and of course come with different price tags. So, which billionaires own the most extravagant rides?"
- A Custom Desk for a Private Jet That Takes 1,000-Plus Hours to Create - from Bomhoff Limited in Tucson, Arizona. Built on a subtly curved composite frame, it had a quarter-sawn American-walnut veneer with five coats of proprietary finish as well as leather-lined drawers and hidden door tracks on the sides.
- A Look Inside The Private Jets Of Trump Administration Insiders - Forbes.
- Aircraft completion - "The international directory of VIP, business jet & private jet interior designers."
- From 5-Star Meals to Luxe Showrooms, Business Jet Builders Are Rolling Out the Red Carpet for Clients - "Finding a design studio that matches the sophistication of the $75 million business jet you want to build can be a tricky proposition, since the designers are typically located inside aircraft manufacturing facilities and assembling a jet remains a noisy, industrial activity. But a number of bizjet manufacturers are looking to change that, investing big in an overlooked part of the design process: the client experience."
- Inside the gloriously opulent private jets of the world's richest - Daily Mail.
- Inside the superyacht of the skies! £400 Million personalized Boeing 747-8 aircraft - completed by Greenpoint Technologies of Kirkland, Washington. Its incredible 4,786 sq. ft. of space features a stateroom, lounges, an office, and a massive dining room.
- 'I just love making planes look sexy' - "How this avgeek turned his hobby into a job."
- Mind Blowing Private Jet Interior Designs - Top Dreamer.
- Private Jet Interiors on Pinterest - 68 Pins.
- ReQuest - "Serious Play." Land, sea, and now air - those who can afford to take to the skies under their own power need not be satisfied with a travel sized version of their entertainment lifestyle. The same ReQuest system that brings seamless room-to-room music and movie luxury to your entire home can be easily extended to your personal aircraft so your whole library follows you even thousands of feet above the Earth.
- Safest seat on a plane? - "Expert reveals the safest seat on an airplane. We asked an aviation expert. We rarely book a flight with hopes of getting one of the middle seats in the last row. Well, guess what? These seats are statistically the safest ones on an airplane."
- Selling Airborne Opulence to the Upper Upper Upper Class - The New York Times.
- The Most Luxurious Private Jet Interior Designs - Mr. Goodlife.
- The Sexiest, Most Luxurious Private Jet Interiors - Elite Daily.
- This Airbus A220 private jet is a true apartment in the sky - "With a sitting room, dining area, relaxation zone, workspace, bedroom and en-suite bathroom and shower, you may as well live here."
- This Jet’s Zen Interior Comes From One of Yachting’s Most Renowned Designers - "Mark Berryman's calming interior avoids the glitzy, tech look of many cabins. The goal is to make owners feel like they're not on an airplane."
- Transforming an Airbus A330 into a yacht-like luxury experience - "The fact that the mega rich go to great lengths to customize their private planes to fit their lifestyles is not new."
Top 20 Private Jet Interior Designers
- AirJet Designs - since 2009. "Award-winning aviation design studio that specializes in corporate jet, VIP, and Head of State aircraft interior design."
- Alberto Pinto - since 1971. Private jet interior design.
- Andrew Winch Designs - since 1986. "Private Jet Design." Penthouses in the sky, our jets create a sensational feeling of space and comfort through our harmonious design and innovative use of hi-tech materials.
- Argent - since 1997. "Interior Architecture and Design." An award winning international interior architecture and design practice, headquartered in London’s Marylebone, with offices in the USA and Australia. Creating exceptional homes and spaces, for both private and corporate clients, Argent has an enviable portfolio of work, encompassing luxury private residences, yachts, jets, mixed use developments of scale, in addition to destination venues for the hospitality and leisure sector.
- BILL AMBERG - since 1986. "We offer a bespoke service for interior design using leather, whether it be a private residence, commercial property, aeroplane or yacht. Creating leather walls, furniture and features for an interior or exterior space."
- Bomhoff - since 1999. "Art in Aviation." Bomhoff Limited is an agile and highly experienced startup focused on fabricating museum quality custom aviation monuments and interior components. We maintain a deep focus on research and development, allowing us to produce innovative products that exceed customer expectations. With key management having over 80 years of combined experience in luxury business jet interiors, we have the ability to deliver unparalleled innovation coupled with proven reliability and exquisite aesthetics.
- CANDY & CANDY - since 1995. "World leaders in creating innovative, glamorous and elegant ground-breaking interior design."
- Casa Dio - since 2002. "Exclusive designs, impeccable workmanship and personalized service are the rule in Casa Dio, a company devoted to create the most exquisite styles. At present Casa Dio’s furnishings can be found indoor and outdoor of mansions, yachts, private jets, and corporate offices around the planet."
- Comlux - since 2003. "Comlux is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services. For over 15 years, we have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance and upgrades. Headquartered in Switzerland with a global presence around the world, Comlux delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry."
- Greenpoint Technologies - since 1987. "Boeing Business Jet Completions." Provides aircraft interiors for VIP, corporate and commercial airline clients.
- International Jet Interiors - "We believe in craftsmanship without compromise." Since 1986, International Jet Interiors has delivered a refreshingly unique approach - synonymous with master craftsmanship and unparalleled, personal service. With equal measures of creative ingenuity and a mindful commitment to the bottom line, IJI orchestrates every element of each project, from initial planning through final delivery, to create uniquely personalized cabin environments. As one of the world's most sought-after aircraft completion centers, it's our privilege to create highly personalized aircraft interiors for the not-so-average traveler. International Jet Interiors is the premier private aircraft refurbishment facility for Fortune 500 companies, celebrities, and high net worth individuals.
- Jean-Louis Deniot - since 2000. "Discover our international interior design." Featured on lists of world's preeminent talents in architecture & interior design, Jean-Louis Deniot has long been in the business of creating atmospheres.
- Jet Aviation - "Jet Aviation has been crafting beautifully customized private aircraft interiors since 1977. Behind these designs are hundreds of hours of expertise. Every sketch blends our knowledge with your needs, bringing together exquisite aesthetics with the silent comforts that ensure a journey is about more than just the destination. We understand a single detail can make the biggest difference. A fraction here. A decibel there. This is what makes an aircraft feel like no other."
- LINLEY - since 1985. "LINLEY have been commissioned to create stunning interiors for the world's most luxurious yachts and private jets, combining bespoke furniture pieces and the talents of our in-house interior design team."
- Loro Piana Interiors - since 1924. "Follow your senses to discover the world of Loro Piana Interiors." Luxuriate in the softness and beauty of Loro Piana Interiors fabrics and accessories as you travel in style, with bespoke interiors for private yachts and jets.
- RÉMI TESSIER - since 1988. Rémi’s Paris studio is home to an international team delivering timeless, sophisticated interiors for discerning clients, from private residences, yachts and private jets, to bespoke furniture and brand collaborations.
- SINNEX - since 1996. "What could be finer than floating through the sky? The answer: doing so in an exclusive environment of top-class luxury. We can give your dreams wings, with our business and private jet refits that bring function and elegance into perfect harmony."
- TERENCE DISDALE DESIGN - since 1973. "Creators of distinguished yachts & jets."
- VIP Completions | Custom Private Aircraft - "Award winning jet interiors you have dreamed of." Give your aircraft the VIP treatment. Over 25 years' experience in the world of private jet interior design and customization. Master craftspeople who invest in every stitch and surface. Have a vision for your plane, inside and out? We will work with you to bring it to life. Need to make sure your aircraft meets global certifications? We can take care of that, too. And our project managers will keep you posted on it every step of the way.
- Winch design - "Established in 2002, the Aviation Studio, is directed by Jim Dixon and supported by a team of talented designers and project managers. The impressive, ever expanding portfolio spans from narrow and wide body aircraft to small business jets and helicopters. The exceptionally skilled and multi-faceted Aviation team encompasses everything from creative concept generation to detailed drawing packages, computer animations, material specification and exterior livery design."