Top 80 Best High-End Online Luxury Fashion Stores
"If you love it, buy two." - Duchess of Cambridge.
ONLINE SHOPPING or online retailing is a form of electronic commerce allowing consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet without an intermediary service. An online shop, e-shop, e-store, Internet shop, web-shop, web-store, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or shopping center. The process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping. When a business
buys from another business it is called business-to-business (B2B) online shopping. The largest online retailing corporations are E-Bay and Amazon.com, both of which are based in the US.
Consumers find a product of interest by visiting the website of the retailer directly or by searching among alternative vendors using a shopping search engine. Once a particular product has been found on the website of the seller, most online retailers use shopping cart software to allow the consumer to accumulate multiple items and to adjust quantities, like filling a physical shopping cart or basket in a conventional store. A "checkout" process follows (continuing the physical-store analogy) in which payment and delivery information is collected, if necessary. Some stores allow consumers to sign up for a permanent online account so that some or all of this information only needs to be entered once. The consumer often receives an e-mail confirmation once the transaction is complete. Online shoppers commonly use a credit card to make payments. Some sites will not accept international credit cards. Some require both the purchaser's billing address and shipping address to be in the same country in which the site does its business. Other sites allow customers from any country to send gifts anywhere. The financial part of a transaction might be processed in real time (for example, letting the consumer know their credit card was declined before they log off), or might be done later as part of the fulfillment process.
Customers are attracted to online shopping not only because of the high level of convenience, but also because of the broader selection, competitive pricing, and greater access to information. Business organizations seek to offer online shopping because it is much lower cost compared to bricks and mortar stores, offers access to a world wide market, increases customer value and builds sustainable capabilities. Designers of online shops are concerned with the effects of information load - whether consumers can be given too much information in virtual shopping environments. Information load is a product of the spatial and temporal arrangements of stimuli in the webstore. Compared with conventional retail shopping, the information environment of virtual shopping is enhanced by providing additional product information such as comparative products and services as well as various alternatives and attributes of each alternative, etc. A successful webstore is not just a good looking website with dynamic technical features, listed in many search engines. In addition to disseminating information, it is about building relationships and making money. E-commerce B2C product sales totaled US$142.5 billion, representing about 8% of retail product sales in the United States. The US$26 billion worth of clothes sold online represented about 13% of the domestic market,
and with 72% of women looking online for apparel, it has become one of the most popular cross-shopping categories. Forrester Research estimates that the United States online retail industry will be worth US$279 billion in 2015.
In the event of a problem with the item it is not what the consumer ordered, or it is not what they expected—consumers are concerned with the ease with which they can return an item for the correct one or for a refund. Consumers may need to contact the retailer, visit the post office and pay return shipping, and then wait for a replacement or refund. Some online companies have more generous return policies to compensate for the traditional advantage of physical stores. For example, the online shoe retailer Zappos.com includes labels for free return shipping, and does not charge a restocking fee, even for returns which are not the result of merchant error.
One advantage of shopping online is being able to quickly seek out deals for items or services with many different vendors (though some local search engines do exist to help consumers locate products for sale in nearby stores). Search engines, online price comparison services and discovery shopping engines can be used to look up sellers of a particular product or service. Shipping costs (if applicable) reduce the price advantage of online merchandise, though depending on the jurisdiction, a lack of sales tax may compensate for this. Shipping a small number of items, especially from another country, is much more expensive than making the larger shipments bricks-and-mortar retailers order. Some retailers (especially those selling small, high-value items like electronics) offer free shipping on sufficiently large orders. Another major advantage for retailers is the ability to rapidly switch suppliers and vendors without disrupting users' shopping experience.
Online Fashion Store News, Reviews & Resources
- 13 Global Fashion Apps On The Rise - "'There is an app for that.' When Apple trademarked the catchphrase a decade ago, it was impossible to predict its impact. Virtual try-on experiences are in-demand during these tough times. Fashion apps can make curbside pickup or delivery easier while minimizing returns."
- 28 best online cloting store for women - theFashionSpot.
- 60 Best Online Shopping Sites to Buy From - Marie Claire.
- 70 best online shopping stores in the US - The Independent.
- 100 Best Clothing Stores in the World - "Whether you go for the pants, to sip a matcha, or just to soak up some rarefied ambience, these 100 stores from around the world demand a visit."
- 100 best online stores for men & women - London Evening Standard.
- 110 Best online clothes shops to bookmark as your go-to fashion destinations - The Independent.
- Alibaba Group’s Tmall Luxury Pavilion - the platform boasts nearly 200 leading luxury and designer brands - up from 150 before the Covid-19 outbreak - and expects to exceed 220 by year’s end. Gucci, Balmain, Cartier, Prada, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Salvatore Ferragamo, Golden Goose, De Beers, Jaeger-LeCoultre and IWC Schaffhausen are among the names that have recently joined the platform.
- Apple & Burberry develop ‘R Message’ chat tool for personalized shopping - "Apple is partnering with Burberry to help the luxury fashion retailer create a more personal shopping experience. A new service called 'R Message' will integrate with Burberry’s iOS app and allow store associates to directly message select clients. The service will be available by invitation only and piloted before rolling out to every Burberry store."
- Buy Nothing 2.0 app - "Join Buy Nothing Today!" We exist to build community. Everything shared on Buy Nothing is given freely. No strings. Free. There's never been a better time to download our app - Still free, now with more features for everyone and special features for Sustaining Members who keep the movement going and growing.
- Buy now, try later: online clothing sales boom raises qualms over returns - "With more than half of clothes bought online but returned, questions are being asked about the environmental cost."
- E-commerce - Wikipedia.
- Fashionphile pockets nearly $500m in revenue as post-pandemic inflation further fuels luxury resale market - "After graduating from law school in 1999, Sarah Davis opened a modest eBay store called Fashionphile and noticed that her luxury items were reselling at prices close to - and in many cases higher than - retail prices. So later that year she launched Fashionphile as a standalone e-commerce site focused on shipping luxury brands. From Louis Vuitton’s Neverfull Tote to Chanel’s Classic Double Flap, she’s built an inventory of the most coveted handbags through a direct redemption model and authentication process."
- From HermÈs Bags to Rolex Watches, Here Are the Luxury Goods With the Best Resale Values - "It’s every collector’s dream to acquire pieces guaranteed to appreciate over time - and Rebag wants to help make it a reality."
- How Old Clothes Became Big Business - "From The RealReal dropping upcycled collections to LVMH planning to launch a platform to sell off deadstock fabrics, fashion is finding value in its excess."
- How to sell items online safely & profitably - "Here’s how to declutter your home, from eBay to MusicMagpie - and make money in the process."
- Inside the secretive world of luxury authentication - "Luxury resale platforms and brands are improving their authentication processes in response to more sophisticated counterfeits."
- Lily Fashion, Personal Styling app - "The easiest way to find fashion from your favorite stores that flatters your body & makes you feel your best."
- Louis Vuitton Will Now Bring a Truckload of Its Merchandise Right to Your Doorstep - "If you like Louis Vuitton but haven’t been able to get to your favorite boutique because of a certain pandemic, fret not. Now the brand will bring a literal truckload of its merchandise straight to your doorstep."
- Online shopping - Wikipedia.
- Shopping frenzy as Parisians say adieu to Colette, cutting-edge fashion store - The Guardian.
- Spot the difference: the invincible business of counterfeit goods - "Selling cheap fakes of a successful product makes horribly good business sense. Is there any way to stop it?"
- Spot the ‘superfake’: Fashion brands want you to be able to identify counterfeits - "To become a 'master' authenticator at Fashionphile - the highest level of training to weed out designer fakes at the luxe online marketplace - takes more than 8,000 hours of rigorous schooling, according to the company. Trainees learn to quickly spot an error in the date format inside a Louis Vuitton bag, for example, or know the correct metal alloy makeup of a Cartier watch."
- The best online clothing stores for men - The Telegraph.
- The big stores that track your every online move - engadget.
- THE FASHION APP FOUNDER WITH A POCKET FULL OF VISAS - Wired.
- The luxury authenticators who keep fakes out of buyers’ hands - "Despite new AI-powered technology, catching counterfeits in the second-hand market remains in the hands of a few skilled professionals."
- Too nice for the likes of us: why buying fancy stuff makes us miserable - "Luxury purchases should make us feel like a million bucks but impostor syndrome is at work even while we’re shopping."
Top 80 Best High-End Online Fashion Stores
- 10 CORSO COMO - since 1990. Men's & women's fashion, fragrances, beauty, jewellery, bags, shoes, design, and more.
- 24S - since 2017. "A lunch break in Paris." 24S is a proud member of the Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy (LVMH) group. Bringing the spirit of Paris to life through an exclusive online shopping experience for men and women, 24S features a selection of more than 300 fashion and beauty brands, from the finest luxury houses to emerging designers, including the promising talent of the LVMH Prize. 24S is also the exclusive online partner of Louis Vuitton, Dior, Celine and Moynat globally. Men's & women's.
- AMAZON.COM'S ONLINE women's clothing STORE - Shop by category. As of September 10, 2023: 648 results.
- AMERICAN RAG COMPAGNIE - since 1984. "The unique specialty stores located in Los Angeles and Newport Beach, you will find everything you need to live the good life!" Recognized as one of the most innovative and trendsetting retailers in the United States.
- A.P.C. - since 1987. "Gamine womenswear, cool menswear with a street vibe and fabulous interiors items, from hand-made quilts to delicious candles, are to be found on the site of this preppy Parisian stalwart."
- APOLIS - since 2004. "Global Citizen." Our business model bridges commerce and sustainable development. A model which we call advocacy through industry."
- ASOS - since 2000. "Online Shopping for the latest Clothes & Fashion." Women's fashion & men's clothing.
- Assembly New York - since 2009. "Women's & Men's Designer Ready-To-Wear."
- Atterley Road - since 2012. "A world of boutique style." Women's clothing, dresses & online fashion.
- BARNEYS NEW YORK - since 1923. "Luxury Men's & Women's Designer Handbags, Shoes and Clothing."
- BERGDORF GOODMAN - since 1899. The online shop of the luxury goods department store based on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York City offering free online shipping.
- BLOOMINGDALE'S - since 1861. "Designer Dresses, Clothes, Shoes, Handbags, Cosmetics, More."
- Bona Drag - since 2006. Showcases a tightly curated collection of fashions and collectibles. Our selection of items are chosen according to originality, quality, timelessness, wearability, and spirit. Have a nice outfit.
- BROWNS FASHION - "London Since 1970." The Finest Edit of Luxury Fashion: Designer clothes, Shoes, Bags and Accessories for Men & Women.
- ELEONORA BONUCCI - since 2001. "Luxury Worldwide Shopping." Official men's & women's retailer of the best international luxury brands.
- Epic Mens - since 2010. "We started Epic Mens for the convenience of discerning online shoppers who wanted to find quality menswear and men’s fashion accessories all in one easy-to-shop location. Epic Mens meets this need, and our lineup of well-known brands has succeeded in raising men’s style to a whole new level. Each Epic Mens’ product is thoughtfully curated for its commitment to timeless menswear design, truly unique style, and superior fashion quality."
- ERIC BOMPARD - since 1985. "The Soul of Cashmere." Ready to wear cashmere for women, men and children.
- FARFETCH.COM - since 2008. "Shop The World's Best Boutiques." Online marketplace for independent fashion boutiques globally. We handpick our boutique partners for their forward-thinking taste and unique viewpoint on fashion. You can shop from any boutique within our network and have your order delivered to your door direct from the boutique itself.
- Fashionphile - since 1999. "Buy, Sell & Consign Authentic Used Designer Handbags." SHOP, SELL and REPEAT used designer handbags and other accessories online with FASHIONPHILE Buy Online. On the surface, FASHIONPHILE is about making pre-owned, ultra-luxury goods accessible. Rare pieces? We have them. Your favorite wishlist item for a steal? We’ve got that, too. We’re about guaranteed-authentic Holy Grail products in great condition, and quick buy-outs on pieces you’re ready to sell. But then, FASHIONPHILE is also so much more.
- Figleaves - since 1998. "Luxury Lingerie & Swimwear For Women & Men."
- Gilt - since 2007. "Members Only Shopping." Gilt provides instant insider access to today’s top designer labels, at up to 70% off retail. Become a member and find something new every day for women, men, kids and home as well as exclusive local services and experiences. Sign in and see what inspires you today.
- GROUPON - since 2008. "Collective Buying Power." Deal-of-the-day website that is localized to major geographic markets in the United States and Canada. As of October 2010, Groupon serves more than 150 markets in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia and South America.
- HARRODS - since 1834. London luxury department store founded in 1834. "Your online luxury destination." Designer clothing, luxury gifts & fashion accessories.
- HENRY BEGUELIN - since 1984. "The eloquent ideogram that distinguished every Henry Beguelin product has become a full-fledged seal of authenticity, quality and craftsmanship."
- In The Style - since 2013. "Shop the Latest Women's Clothes & Fashion." In The Style offers trend led fashion at reasonable prices. Adored and adorned by celebrities, we are a brand that never shies away from the spotlight. We aim to redefine ‘fast fashion’, empowering women to feel good about themselves and how they look - to have the confidence to take on the world. With new styles added daily, global shipping, and easy returns, staying in style has never been so easy!
- Indochino - since 2006. "Indochino is the leader in custom online menswear. We provide the modern gentleman with high quality menswear that fits your body perfectly. Our quick 10 minute measurement process can be done from the comfort of your own home; no tailor required. All of our products are hand tailored and delivered to any part of the world within 4 weeks. Indochino makes it easy and affordable for customers to get custom tailored menswear for a look that is professional, fashionable and truly sophisticated."
- INTERMIX ONLINE - since 1993. "Shop Fashion Designers and Trendsetting Styles."
- J.Crew - since 1983. "Clothes, Shoes & Accessories for Women, Men & Kids."
- Joseph - since 1972. "Discover the world of luxury retailer and fashion label." Worldwide delivery.
- Justin Reed - since 2017. "Justin Reed is an e-commerce and consignment shop for contemporary and vintage clothing, high-end fashion, art, and accessories. With studios in Los Angeles and New York, we are a digital-centric boutique shipping worldwide and offering a highly curated catalog that appeals to a wide range of buyers. Whether you are buying or selling with us, we believe in providing the highest quality experience and world-class customer service."
- KIRNA ZABÊTE - since 1999. "The Latest, the Greatest." The best Fashion designers of today and tomorrow.
- L'Anatra d'Oro Boutique Toscana - since 2010. "Beauty is in the details. Add a touch of luxury and whimsy to your home interior. You'll find selected elegant-chic decorative objects, handcrafted in Tuscany by skilled italian artisans.Unique and high class accessories and accents for every rooms: from crystalware to handcrafted bronze art, from fine italian home linens to tuscan beauty products and home & office fragrances."
- La GarÇonne - founded in 2005, La Garçonne is an online fashion retailer specializing in the elegantly understated. Headquartered in New York City and serving a global clientele. "Luxury & Emerging Designer Fashion | Women's Designer Ready-to-Wear, Shoes, Bags & Accessories."
- L'ECLAIREUR - since 1980. Proposing a selection of unique designers and offering an original selection of clothes, bags, shoes, accessories, jewelry, art and design objects. Created by utterly iconoclast trend-spotters Martine and Armand Hadida owners of the iconic French L'Éclaireur boutiques in Paris since 1980.
- LEAM - since 1950. "Luxury Shopping Online since 1999." Multibrand Store specializing in Luxury Clothing and Accessories for Women and Men. Offering a wide selection of the most exclusive fashion and luxury brands, able to satisfy any need related to the world of luxury and fashion. LEAM was founded in Rome in 1950.
- Liberty London - since 1924. "The famed London store's online offering amounts to a "best of" edit of women's, men's and children's clothing, as well as accessories and jewellery."
- LN-CC - since 2010. "Huge Range of Brands. Mens & Womenswear." LN-CC is a progressive retail concept comprising of clothing, music & books, combining an evolving online presence with a unique London store space.
- LUISAVIAROMA - since 1930. "Luxury Shopping, Worldwide Shipping." For over seventy years LUISAVIAROMA has been serving the unique needs of the luxury market in the heart of Florence, Italy with a wide selection from over 400 Designer collections like Dior Homme, Dsquared2, Dolce&Gabbana, Christian Louboutin, Lanvin, Moncler, Marc Jacobs, Chloé and more.
- Lyst - since 2010. "Your World of Fashion." The World's Largest Fashion Store. All the fashion you'll ever need. Curated for you. Shop and discover the world's most stylish brands, curated for you. With more than 11,000 designers and over 2000 stores in one place. Follow your favorite brands and people to be the first to see the latest looks and save the items you love to receive sale and stock alerts.
- MATCHESFashion.com - since 1987. "Modern Luxury Shopping." Women's & Men's Luxury Designer Clothes, Shoes, Bags & Accessories. What's hot, what to wear and when to wear it direct from style insiders: for everything you need to know about the best luxury fashion, as it happens. From Balenciaga, Lanvin, Gucci and Saint Laurent, to Christopher Kane and Mary Katrantzou, and J Brand, Isabel Marant and Marc by Marc Jacobs, you'll find the hottest names in fashion from across the globe at MATCHESFASHION.COM.
- ModCloth - since 2002. "Unique & Cute Clothes, Accessories & Decor." ModCloth is democratizing fashion one indie, vintage, and retro-inspired style at a time! We welcome you to our wonderful world of unique clothing, accessories, handbags, and shoes, where fresh floral patterns and flirty designs flourish, and fun frocks and fabulously flattering swimwear spring into style.
- Moda Operandi - since 2010. "The only place to preorder collections straight from the runway." Enjoy shopping our top designer trunkshows and expertly curated in-season Boutique. Moda Operandi is the first online luxury fashion retailer to allow members to preorder tomorrow's fashion today. For those who just can't wait? M'O also has a boutique of curated, in-season merchandise ready to ship now!
- MR PORTER - since 2011. "The online retail destination for men's style, offering over 300 of the world's leading brands."
- MYBAG.COM - "Launched in 2010, Mybag.com has established itself as a specialist fashion retailer for handbags and accessories online."
- MYTHERESA.COM - since 2006. "One of the world’s leading online-stores for luxury fashion." Over 180 of the best international designers, fast and reliable delivery, excellent customer service, utmost security and data protection, free returns and exchanges. You can shop at mytheresa.com 24/7 and your order will be delivered within 72 hours - to over 120 countries worldwide.
- Nasty Gal - since 2006. "Who is a Nasty Gal? We like to think of her as the coolest girl in the room‚ pulling off whatever wildly unique piece that suits the mood. At Nasty Gal, we are our customer. Because of this, our job is an easy one: inspire and be inspired by cool girls the world over. Our shop is stocked weekly with both handpicked vintage and a highly curated selection of up-and-coming designers, giving you not just what the fashion doctor ordered, but truly unique items that can't be found elsewhere."
- NATHALIE SCHUTERMAN WEBSHOP - since 1993. Men's & women's high-end luxury clothing, shoes, bags, accessories online.
- NEIMAN MARCUS - American luxury department store founded in 1907. "Designer Apparel, Shoes, Handbags, & Beauty."
- NET-A-PORTER - since 2000. "World's premier online luxury fashion retailer." Designer clothes, shoes, bags and accessories for women.
- NORDSTROM - American chain of luxury department stores founded in 1901. "Shop from over 500 top brands: designer apparel, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics, fragrances and accessories for women, men and kids."
- OKI-NI - since 2001. "A curated selection of luxurious contemporary menswear." Innovative and directional menswear product from the world's most sought-after designers.
- OPENING CEREMONY - since 2002. Multifaceted environment comprised of retail spaces, showroom, and gallery that establishes a new international creative forum. Opening Ceremony brings together emerging American talent with both young and established designers and artists from abroad.
- Oxygen Boutique - since 2009. Offers a really great mix of small boutique labels.
- Pixie Market - since 2008. "Shortcut to the Best Trends of the Season." Womens & Juniors Clothing Online. Shop the latest fashion trends: trendy clothes, cute dresses, shoes and fashion accessories.
- PlÜmo - since 1997. "Luxury Women's Clothes." An online boutique that features a mix of easy-to-wear clothes, unusual hand crafted gifts, luxurious home accessories and designer jewellery from all over the world.
- RAFFAELLO NETWORK - since 1998. Designer clothing online store for men, women and kids. Showcasing over 150 designers, and to confirm its position as number-one online store for the largest choice of designer clothing available today. Among the brands on offer you will find iconic names of the best Italian fashion manufacturing tradition, including Valentino, Gucci, Tod's and Armani, along with prestigious French brands Dior and Pierre Balmain.
- Rebag - founded in 2014. "Buy & Sell Used Designer Bags, Watches, Jewelry & More." Rebag is the authority in buying, selling, and trading luxury accessories including handbags, fine jewelry, watches, and small leather goods. With over 50 designer brands and tens of thousands of items to shop, Rebag is the ultimate destination for refreshing your closet or unloading once-loved items from your collection. Come discover the most renowned fashion brands in the world, including Chanel, Hermès, Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, and more. Rebag specialists inspect and certify every item before listing on our site. That way you can trust you're always receiving the most incredible luxury goods.
- REVOLVE - since 2003. "Shop Top Designer Clothing Brands Online at REVOLVE." Home to the world's most-coveted men's & women's designer apparel, shoes & accessories.
- RUBINACCI Napoli - since 2012. "The online shop for gentlemen." Elegant and exclusive clothing & accessories.
- Rue La La - since 2007. "Up To 70% Off Must-Have Brands." STYLE. DELIVERED DAILY. Rue La La is the destination for the most desired brands at Members–only prices. Each day, we curate Boutiques filled with the best of the best in women's and men's fashion, home, travel, kids, and more.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE - American luxury department store founded in 1898. "Designer Women's Apparel, Men's Apparel, Shoes & Handbags." International shipping to 91 countries.
- selfridges - since 1909. "Shop Men's & Women's Designer Fashion & Accessories Online at Selfridges." With almost everything on selfridges.com available for International Delivery, you can send your order to 130 countries around the world, including North America, Australia, the Middle East and China.
- Sephora - since 1998. Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group. "Cosmetics, Beauty Products, Fragrances & Tools." Explore our unrivaled selection of makeup, skin care, fragrance and more from classic and emerging brands.
- Shoes.com - since 2000. "The World's Largest Site For Shoes." Shoes.com is the online shopping destination for women, men and kids - making it easy, fun and affordable to find the shoes you love. You can find more than 1 million styles from over 800 of the best brands - on any budget.
- SHOPBOB - since 2000. "Designer Women's Fashion Brands." The go-to online retail destination for modern style, Shopbop offers a comprehensive, hand-picked collection of apparel and accessories from the industry’s foremost contemporary and designer labels. Since its launch in 2000 as a denim-focused e-commerce platform, Shopbop has grown into one of the world’s leading fashion authorities. Acquired by Amazon.com, Inc. in 2006, the world's largest internet retailer, enabling Shopbop to expand its services to enhance the customer experience.
- SHOPSTYLE - since 2006. "Search and find the latest in fashion." The online equivalent of browsing the aisles of the world's most fabulous store. Shoes, jewelry, dresses and clothes.
- Shoptiques - since 2012. "Shop the world's best Boutiques." 1,500 Boutiques. 1,000 Cities. Lets you shop the world's best local boutiques online. In the past, if you lived in Dallas and wanted to shop a small boutique in New York or LA or even Paris, you had to buy a plane ticket. They simply weren't online, and if they were, there was no way to find them. We've brought them online—and created a destination that connects savvy shoppers with hundreds of hand-picked boutiques across the globe."
- SSENSE - since 2003. "Luxury fashion & independent designers." Free shipping & returns in North America. International delivery, from runway to doorway. International online retailer known for its directional selection of over 150 brands including Givenchy, Rick Owens, Alexander Wang, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen and Off-White. Shop the newest collections from over 200 designers.
- STYLEBOP - since 2004. "Luxury fashion online." Your online destination for luxury fashion with over 250 designer names at STYLEBOP.com - from the runway to your wardrobe in just a few clicks!
- THE CORNER.com - since 2008. "A Cutting-Edge Selection for Fashion Connoisseurs." TheCorner.com offers handpicked pieces from the latest runway shows alongside avant-garde collections from top designers and emerging talents - paired with a luxurious and effortless shopping experience, easy return policy and a dedicated customer care.
- THE OUTNET - since 2009. "The Most Fashionable Fashion Outlet." Shop discount designer womenswear and accessories from the world's most fashionable fashion outlet. This is where Net-a-Porter sends past seasons' collections, so expect to find huge discounts on ready-to-wear and accessories.
- The Rake - since 2008. "The modern voice of classic elegance." As an extension of the magazine, The Rake is a pioneering luxury e-commerce platform, offering an expertly curated offering of tailoring, shirts, accessories, footwear, luggage and watches, as well as exclusive collaborations with the most brilliant artisans and brands in the world. The shopping experience is enriched by our editorial approach, allowing our customers to read illuminating stories about the design and influences behind each product.
- THE REALREAL - since 2011. "Authenticated Luxury Consignment Up To 90% Off." The RealReal is the leader in authenticated luxury consignment. We offer the largest selection of pre-owned and authenticated luxury items including men’s and women’s luxury fashion, fine jewelry & watches and fine art. The RealReal sells pieces from designers such as Chanel, Hermès, and Louis Vuitton; jewelry and watches from Cartier, Rolex, and Van Cleef & Arpels.
- TOPSHOP - since 1964. "Women's Fashion & Trends." International delivery. 300 new styles added each week.
- TRÈS BIEN - since 2006. "Often imitated, never duplicated." Carries all the designers of the moment, French, American and Scandinavian.
- TRUSSARDI - Italian fashion house, founded in 1911. "Luxury fashion made in Italy." Online boutique specialized in clothing and accessories for men and women.
- Vestiaire Collective - since 2009. "Pre-Owned Luxury Fashion." Vestiaire Collective was launched in 2009 with the aim of offering a community platform on which members are able to buy and sell, top of the range and pre-owned luxury clothes and accessories. The catalogue is comprised of the most inspiring items coming from the wardrobes of hundreds of thousands of users throughout the World.
- VFILES - since 2012. "Shop Designers from VFILES." Fashion online social networking - connecting, watching, and shopping.
- WINGTIP - since 2002. "Solutions for the Modern Gentleman." The ultimate store to find gifts for the Guy who has Everything! A one-stop shop for the modern gentleman featuring men's clothing, accessories, barbershop, wine, spirits & cigars, and home furnishings.
- Wolf & Badger - since 2010. "The World's Best Independent Brands." The home of independent fashion, unique jewellery and much more.
- YOOX.COM - since 2000. "Shop Fasion / Design+Art." The leading virtual store for multi-brand fashion and design in the world. Thanks to long-standing direct relationships with designers, manufacturers and official retailers worldwide, yoox.com offers a never-ending selection of products that are hard-to-find elsewhere, including: an edited range of end-of-season clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers; exclusive capsule collections; a unique assortment of home design objects and rare vintage finds and art books.
- ZAPPOS.COM - "Founded in 1999 with the goal of becoming the premiere destination for online shoes. Since then, we've become much more than just an online shoe store. Our unwavering focus on superior customer service has allowed us to expand our online offerings to include handbags, clothing and so much more!"