World's Top 50 Best High-End Luxury Event Planners
EVENT PLANNING is the process of planning a festival, ceremony, competition, party, concert, or convention. Event planning includes budgeting, establishing dates and alternate dates, selecting and reserving the event site, acquiring permits (alcohol permits, insurance licenses, etc), and coordinating transportation and parking. Event planning also includes some or all of the following, depending on the event: developing a theme or motif for the event, arranging for speakers and alternate speakers, coordinating location support (such as electricity and other utilities), arranging decor, tables, chairs, tents, event support and security, catering, police, fire, portable toilets, parking, signage, emergency plans, health care professionals and aid stations, and cleanup.
Event Planner News, Reviews & Resources
- 10 World Famous Event Planning Companies - Social Tables.
- 25 Most Influential Wedding Planners in the World - EPU.
- A Voyage into International Event Planning - Upwork.
- Amber Lounge, the World’s Most Exclusive After Party, Launches 1,888 Invite-Only Amber X NFT Memberships - "The ‘Amber X’ NFTs represent an exclusive club with only 1,888 invite-only memberships available for purchase, granting NFT holders lifetime access to a range of international VIP and global Pop-Up events frequented by high net worth and influential individuals across the globe including billionaires, celebrities and other jet-setters."
- Blow ups get a glow up: how balloons went posh - "The humble balloon has had a glitzy makeover, moving from children’s party favourite to the centrepiece of eye-catching events hosted by Insta-savvy influencers. Emma Beddington takes a deep breath... and finds out what is going on."
- How Anna Wintour’s Longtime Party Planner Turned to Trump - The New York Times.
- Elsa Maxwell - (1883-1963). American gossip columnist and author, songwriter, and professional hostess renowned for her parties for royalty and high society figures of her day. Maxwell is credited with the introduction of the scavenger hunt and treasure hunt for use as party games in the modern era.
- EVENT PLANNING - Wikipedia.
- EVENT PRODUCER - Wikipedia.
- French Event Organizer FranÇoise Dumas Reflects on Life as ‘Mistress of Ceremonies’ - "Dumas has written a book recounting the parties she's planned for luxury moguls, fashion designers and heads of state."
- IAPO International Association of Professional Event Planners - membership association created to provide education and business development services for people working as, or studying to become, a professional event planner.
- Inside the jet-set world of an international VIP party planner - CNN travel.
- Liz Taylor: How I became party planner to the stars - "LIZ Taylor organises birthday bashes and other events for royalty and showbiz. So how did she find herself turning Prince William and Jon Bon Jovi into a double act?"
- Need Models for Your Party? There’s an App for That - The New York Times.
- POKEN - "Collect people and things with a touch." Poken is revolutionizing the event industry with its innovative and simple solutions to generate high quality leads, get unprecedented insight into people's interests, and boost networking between participants. We provide tools and technology for tradeshow managers, exhibitors and event organizers to create interactive and exciting events, while measuring the return on investment of their lead generation activities.
- Rented penguins and $300,000 dinners: The wildest holiday requests from the super rich - "Whether they're arranging $300,000 private dinners with celebrity chefs or pop-up luxury campsites in the steppes of the northern Sahara, luxury travel agents and concierge services manage to make the impossible a reality."
- Robert Isabell - (1952-2009). American event planner who was behind lavish and innovative events including weddings and funerals of the richest and most famous. He helped make Christmas at the White House during the Presidency of Bill Clinton and helped create innovative events that made Studio 54 in Manhattan into the place to be in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- Saatchi Gallery - "Venue hire at The Saatchi Gallery is the perfect opportunity to experience the unique grandeur of Britain's most exciting contemporary art museum and enjoy your own private view of the work on display at the same time. Venue hire at The Saatchi Gallery is easy to organise and offered at very competitive rates for private parties and corporate functions alike."
- Secrets of the royals' party planner, Lady Elizabeth Anson - Daily Mail.
- Susanne Bartsch - "Swiss event producer living in the United States whose monthly parties at the Copacabana in the late 1980s united the haute and demi-monde, and made her an icon of New York nightlife. 'Ms. Bartsch's name,' according to The New York Times, is 'the night life equivalent of a couture label, thanks to the numerous extravaganzas she staged in cities from Montreal to Miami.'"
- The Water Club - since 1982. "The Water Club is a world-renowned NYC event venue. The massive party space (right on the East River) offers sweeping panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline. It is perched directly on the East River, making it one of the most beautiful places to watch sunsets. Having a waterside party with great views and awesome food is a totally unique way to spoil your guests. Among the many things that makes The Water Club so special is the three elegant private party rooms and a wonderful, seasonal classic American menu. Also, the wine list has been featured as one of the finest in the world by Wine Spectator."
- Top 15 event planning blogs - Event Planning Blueprint.
Top 50 Best High-End Event Planners
- 5 Star Chef Solutions - since 2018. "Our Culinary / Event Director will match you with the perfect private chef to make you next event a truly memorable experience." The Hamptons, Long Island, New York City, Fairfield, CT, U.S.A.
- AMBER LOUNGE - since 2003. "F1 Hospitality & Amber Lounge Grand Prix Celebrity Yachts." With an uncompromised dedication to crafting the most flawless immersion into F1, Amber Lounge hospitality is the benchmark of luxury in the high-octane sport of F1. With over two decades of commitment to go above and beyond the expectations of clients, Amber Lounge hospitality prides itself on the ability to create the most transformational and client-focused VIP Grand Prix weekend experiences.
- Bassett Events - since 2003. "With over 15 years in the event planning business, Bassett Events has the team in place to ensure that your event is a memorable, exciting event that will be talked about for a long time. We create branding ideas that are fun and surprising. We brainstorm ways to incorporate your company's brand into the most unlikely aspects of your event whether it's through the food, décor or service to really make a lasting impression." Toronto, Canada.
- Berkeley City Club - founded in 1927. 2315 Durant Ave., Berkeley, California, U.S.A. Formerly known as the Berkeley Women's City Club, was organized by women in Berkeley, California in 1927, to contribute to social, civic, and cultural progress. It is no longer restricted to women, and is available to the public at large for weddings and other occasions.
- BOMPASS & PARR - since 2007. "The studio now consists of a team of creatives, cooks, designers, specialised technicians and architects. With Sam Bompas and Harry Parr the team works to experiment, develop, produce and install projects, artworks, jellies and exhibitions, as well as archiving, communicating, and contextualising the work. Bompas & Parr also collaborates with specialist technicians, engineers, artists, scientists, musicians and many other disciplines to create wondrous events."
- Brivatum - since 2012. "Events and experiences in Finland and globally, for all budgets, from affordable to luxury, with over 18 years and 1100 events experience." Our services will save your company a lot of time, effort and money, since you can completely focus on your work - we will fix everything else! From us you can get whatever you need: well-being sessions, training days, recreational activities, summer festivities, Christmas parties, product launches, tours and several other events!
- Bubble - since 2010. "Dare to Dream the Impossible." French Riviera Events. Our events agency is based in the heart of the French Riviera: Monte-Carlo (Monaco). We have been producing and managing various upscale events for years in Cannes and Monaco as well as abroad. From small groups celebrating a birthday to big companies launching a new product, we will be at your entire disposal to offer event production solutions.
- Bubble - since 1999. "Innonvative event catering in London." Bubble’s stunning menus can often steal the show, but our outstanding production services also play a key part in creating a truly extraordinary event. We regularly host high profile launches, opulent private parties, A-list film premieres, fashion shows, press events, glamorous weddings, large scale conferences, brand experiences and corporate receptions where attention to detail in a stylish environment is a fundamental requisite. Bubble’s capabilities include entire project management; venue finding, liaison and site inspection; event design and styling; flowers; lighting, sound and AV; photography and videography; entertainment; transport and valet services.
- COLIN COWIE lifestyle - since 1992. South African lifestyle guru and party planner to the stars, television personality and writer. "Colin Cowie is the gold standard in weddings, events and milestone celebrations. For more than 25 years, Colin and his team of world-class event producers have taken creative, all-encompassing experiences to new heights, setting trends that have transformed the world of weddings, events and entertaining. We have an eye for luxury, with offices for event management in Las Vegas, NYC, LA and Saratoga Springs."
- Creative Edge Parties - since 1990. "Not just another chicken dinner." The most prestigious catering and event planning company in New York and Miami. From corporate events, to casual cocktail parties, from formal weddings, to intimate gatherings, our staff works tirelessly to orchestrate your ideal event. When it comes to celebrating life’s milestones – large or small - Creative Edge Parties is the place that can make the impossible, possible.
- david beahm Experiences - since 1998. "Events Elevated." New York Event Design. David Beahm is one of America's top event designers. Known for his inventive work and trademark lavish flower creations, he has designed countless weddings for society, high profile and discerning clients, including Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, as well as a host of celebrity and Fortune 500 corporate events. He includes among his diverse corporate client base such well-known names as: Target, The Discovery Channel, Champagne Perrier-Jouet, Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry, Victoria's Secret Beauty, Christian Dior, McDonald's and Louis Vuitton.
- DAVID TUTERA - since 2000. "Leading Wedding & Entertaining Expert, David Tutera is hailed as an artistic visionary whose ability, uniquely creative talents and outstanding reputation have made him a tremendous success in the lifestyle arena. Tutera has created a name for himself by taking his passion for designing spectacular events and transforming it into a lifestyle. He continuously exceeds the expected with an unmatched level of inspiration, imagination and innovation to create the latest trends in entertaining." Awarded by Life & Style Magazine as the "Best Celebrity Wedding Planner."
- Debi Lilly - since 1995. "A Perfect Event." Our full service, start to finish design concept makes A Perfect Event the ideal place for event planning, floral and graphic design, shopping or just plain seeking style chic. Our service is highly personal. Based in Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
- DH CATERING - since 2005. "From vintage luaus to high-end celebrity events, we offer a wide range of wedding and event services including design, planning + coordination, unique locations, food and bar catering, florals + decor, entertainment, audio-visual, still photography, videography, custom itineraries, travel & concierge services and more. Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
- Elari Events - since 2017. "Elari is a decor design house unlike anything seen in the UK market in recent times. Having already amassed a core Instagram following in a very short space of time and with a wealth of impressive corporate and private clients under their tool belts, they are fast becoming the go-to event and decor stylists for our discerning, style-conscious generation. Priding themselves on a distinctly innovative, entirely bespoke approach to each and every project, they work tirelessly to bring their clients’ vision to life, whilst also ensuring the Elari signature touch remains; one that is synonymous with luxury, elegance, style, and originality."
- ELEGANT AFFAIRS - since 1994. "Caterers and Event Planners in New York City, Long Island and the Hamptons." The premier off-premise caterer in New York City, Hamptons, and the Gold Coast of Long Island. They provide five-star cuisine, stellar presentation, and flawless service at every event. Catered corporate events include; product launches, corporate cocktail mixers, team building events, employee appreciation celebrations, holiday parties, non-profit galas, fundraisers, and celebratory dinners.
- ELEGANT AFFAIRS - since 1992. "Indian Wedding Decorations & Wedding Decoration in New Jersey, New York City." Now, with over twenty years and 8,000 events worth of experience. Specializing in exquisite wedding décor, unique floral creations, and one-of-a-kind structural designs, Elegant Affairs has had the honor of working with distinguished individuals, celebrities and major corporations from Fortune 500 companies - United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Goya, Citibank, MetLife, and HSBC, to name a few - to government institutions and nonprofits.
- EVENT Fusion - "A strong and passionate leader, Alice Parnis founded Event Fusion in 1999. She built the company into a nationally recognized, successful event business, based on her diverse understanding of the entertainment, marketing and retail industries. She works relentlessly to build innovative designs and original creative concepts. From edgy and contemporary, to refined elegance, Event Fusion will design a blueprint that will meet all event goals and budgets." Toronto, Canada.
- EVENTIQUE NYC - since 2006. "Innovative Concepts. Production. Entertainment." Our professional and devoted staff are experts at organizing and executing any and all types of events. Whether you are planning an upcoming corporate team building event, conference, holiday party, casino night, carnival/festival, red carpet event, concert, school function, gala fundraiser, wedding, or any other type of event, be it large or small, we can provide any and all aspects. Everything is at your fingertips and completely customized for your individual needs.
- EVENTMAKERS - established in 1990 is a global event production and destination management company specializing in connective marketing through live events, trade show booth design & fabrication, convention logistics, business theater, and destination management. Eventmakers is based in Los Angeles, and is ranked by Special Events Magazine for seven consecutive years as one of the Top 50 Event Companies in the World.
- EVENTS & COMPANY - since 2004. "Making the inaccessible possible in France and beyond." Tailor-made events: whether you are organizing a corporate meeting or board of directors meeting or an off-site company retreat, an awards event, a product launch, a sales incentive or an anniversary/birthday event for your family, you can count on Events & Company to come up with an innovative and cost-effective solution to your special occasion. Based in Paris since 2004, Events & Company specializes in unique, customized corporate and institutional events in the French capital and other parts of France.
- Fait Accompli - "International Event Organisers | Legendary Parties Worldwide Events." Founded in 1987 and based in Central London, Fait Accompli is one of the world's leading international event organisers. Each and every event we create for our discerning private and corporate clients are highly individual and utterly unique.
- FUN EVENTS GROUP - "Corporate Event Design Specialists. For over 25 years, we are an international event planning brokerage that has brought together many in-house corporate & individual event planners, by offering them unique products, suppliers around the world. We deal exclusively within the travel & events industry and specialised in creating unique features that enable both individuals and corporate delegates to enjoy amazing fun experiences all within the 36 countries we operate."
- GBK Productions - since 2000. "Marketing, Public Relations, Fundraising and Special Events company dedicated to providing high quality, tailor-made service to its individual clients."
- Grace Kennedy Event Design - since 1998. "Luxury Event Planner London." Event Design Company that creates the finest events. We have over 20 years experience in Event Management. Our experience covers every kind of event imaginable, including private parties and receptions, luxury weddings, charity balls, corporate events, summer balls, award ceremonies, product launches, themed events, film premieres, after-show parties... and much more!
- Gradient Experiential - since 2010. "From concept to execution and the gradient between, we design experiences and deliver emotions that produce results." Big ideas are exciting. Making them happen is even better. We make them happen. From concept to execution and the gradient between, we design experiences and deliver emotions that produce results. New York City, U.S.A.
- International Event Company - since 2007. "Premiere event planning firm based in Beverly Hills. We specialize in upscale social events, including weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversary and birthday parties, as well as corporate events including holiday parties, appreciation dinners, and much more!"
- KAI'S CATERING + EVENTS - since 2010. "For almost two decades Kai’s Catering + Events has carved out a position as one of the leading boutique catering and comprehensive event planning companies in Los Angeles."
- Karla Events - since 2005. "Conceptual Event Experiences." Full-service event planning, design, and production firm creating extraordinary events for discriminating private and corporate clients. Under the direction of owner Karla Dascal, Karla Events has become one of the most sought-after and celebrated event companies dedicated to orchestrating the perfect experience or occasion. Karla Events are personalized to reflect the distinct tastes of each client, whether it be an individual, corporate entity, or luxury brand. Each and every design element is masterfully crafted and impeccably executed to create the perfect balance between form and function, precision and elegance. Based in Miami, FL, U.S.A.
- Love Luck and Angels - since 2002. "Event Design And Coordination By Jo Gartin." Celebrity lifestyle and wedding planner to the stars offers more than just event coordination.
- LUXURIOUS WEDDING - since 2004. Couture wedding planner and international luxury wedding planning. Luxury experts by area.
- Marcy Blum Associates - since 1986. "I am an eventiste, a designer of festivities, blogger and unapologetic lover of parties." Marcy Blum is an American "eventiste" who is the owner of the event planning company Marcy Blum Associates based in New York City. Marcy is a graduate of The Culinary Institute of America and began her career in the restaurant business, later creating a segue into the then developing field of event planning. In 1986 she became one of the first in the industry to develop the vocation into a successful career. Blum has also been a guest on the CBS Morning Show, The Today Show, Live with Regis and Kelly, The Oprah Winfrey Show and most recently Rocco's Dinner Party and The Nate Berkus Show.
- MILLIONAIRE'S CONCIERGE - since 1996. "Ultimate Event & Destination Planner." Your Access To The Most Inaccessible VIP Events & Experiences Worldwide.
- Mindy Weiss Party Consultants - since 1992. "Based out of Beverly Hills, Mindy Weiss is a full-service event planner that has successfully grown her brand to become a lifestyle expert with books, product lines and spokesperson partnerships."
- MONTE-CARLO WEDDINGS - since 2005. "Your wedding planner on the French Riviera." Monte-Carlo Weddings offer full-service, luxury wedding planning services for clients around the world. Based in the Principality of Monaco and planning weddings across the entire Côte d'Azur.
- One Concierge - since 2008. "One Concierge is a leading global provider of concierge & lifestyle management solutions. We offer a variety of bespoke membership options, personal/corporate concierge solutions & luxury VIP services to some of the most discerning clientele around the globe. Our relationships, insider knowledge & industry exposure enable us to deliver, the unattainable, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year."
- Oren Co - since 1997. "Yifat Oren is the founder of Oren Co, one of the world’s leading luxury experience firms with offices in Los Angeles and New York. As the image architect behind some of the world’s most memorable celebrations, Yifat possesses the unique ability to create completely personalized, unforgettable and authentic affairs with refinement and tasteful restraint. She and the Oren Co team provide a full range of services to a discerning clientele, both domestically and internationally, with signature discretion."
- PB ACTION - since 1984. Danish event-planner agency. A full-service organizer of company events, anniversary celebrations, happenings, huge concerts.
- Preston Bailey - since 1980. "Globally-celebrated for his unique ability to transform ordinary spaces into lush, theatrical environments, Preston Bailey is known as the premier event designer for a client roster that includes celebrities, royal families, CEO’s and athletes. Known for his ability to transform the dreams of his clients into reality, Bailey is often sought out to create never-seen-before designs that serve as backdrops for some of the most memorable moments of their lives."
- PURE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP - since 2008. Global bespoke event management and luxury concierge company based in Montreal, Canada. The company offers premium concierge services, bespoke travel packages and luxury lifestyle experiences to discerning individual and corporate companies all around the world.
- QUINTESSENTIALLY EVENTS - since 2000. "The World's No. 1 Event Company." Multi-award-winning, international event management company delivering exceptional events around the world for leading luxury and lifestyle brands and discerning individuals. Established in 2005 we are defined by our results-orientated service and creative approach and we have been behind some of the most exclusive high end events and brand experiences of the past 10 years. Established in 2005 by Anabel Fielding and Caroline Hurley, Quintessentially Events has offices in London, Côte d’Azur, Geneva, Dubai, New Delhi, Hong Kong and Singapore. We have the capability to create legendary experiences wherever in the world you may be.
- Rafanelli Events - since 1996. "One of the nation’s premier event planning and design companies. We work with clients as unique as the events we plan; individuals and families, Fortune 500 corporations and non-profit organizations. For each, Rafanelli Events has provided unforgettable memories. With offices in Boston, New York, and Palm Beach, our team has concepted, designed and executed exceptional events since 1996. From weddings and private parties to corporate events and non-profit fundraisers, Rafanelli Events brings distinctive inspiration to everything we do."
- Randi Events - since 1996. "We Make The Impossible... Possible." For nearly 17 years in the event industry, music, corporate and individuals have entrusted Randi Lesnick, CEO and founder of Hospitality Consultants, “party planner to the stars,” with their most important occasions. Randi brings depth of business experience to the planning, management, and execution stages.
- RICHARD NILSSON - since 1993. "We bring you world class events and top of the line entertainment in the most sophisticated venues."
- Saatchi Gallery - since 2008. "Venue hire at The Saatchi Gallery is the perfect opportunity to experience the unique grandeur of Britain's most exciting contemporary art museum and enjoy your own private view of the work on display at the same time. Venue hire at The Saatchi Gallery is easy to organise and offered at very competitive rates for private parties and corporate functions alike."
- sarah haywood - since 2001. Named Britain's No.1 Luxury Wedding Planner, top-selling bridal author, CNN's Royal Wedding Expert and award winning business woman. International wedding coordination company founded by luxury British wedding planner and designer Sarah Haywood. Named by both Time magazine and Condé Nast Brides as "Britain's most sought after wedding planner" and Paris Match as "one of the most highly rated celebrity wedding planners in the world" Sarah is regularly featured in the international media in her capacity as a wedding expert.
- Serena Cook - since 2002. "The Fixer." Serena Cook's Deliciously Sorted is the concierge service and event company for the stars in Ibiza. She's a self-proclaimed "manager of expectations" on an island where guidance and insider knowledge are as essential for a fancy dinner as getting into Amnesia's VIP. She writes a summer column for Tatler, is a spy for Mr and Mrs Smith, runs a sister company International Villas and organises A-list parties. When Paris needs a villa and Mick Jagger wants a chef, they dial Serena's digits first.
- Steve Kemble - "America's Sassiest Lifestyle Guru."
Steve Kemble has been the magic behind countless corporate events, weddings and other sassy ventures for more than two decades. The event industry’s king of self-promotion, also known as “America’s Sassiest Lifestyle Guru,” is one of the industry’s most visible, vocal and unique personalities. Steve has been dishing out fashion disses at celebrities for more than three years as a Top Cop for Us Weekly magazine’s Fashion Police and with annual appearances on TV Guide Network’s “Idol Tonight.” Based in Dallas, Texas - Will travel internationally.
- Super Luxury Events - since 2009. "Unique Experiences and Royal Service." We specialise in creating exclusive events to meet the most exclusive of tastes. At Super Luxury Events, we make sure everyone gets a royal treatment. Whether the requirement is for entirely unique experiences, exclusive first-class events, extreme adventures, top performers, the most spectacular hideaway places, exceptional artworks, the finest of luxury goods and vehicles, or anything else related to our service – we can guarantee the highest standard of super luxury.
- The Special Event Company - since 1987. "The Special Event Company is a strategic, creative, one-stop shop for comprehensive meeting and event planning. With 28 years of award-winning special event planning experience, we’ll see that your event is flawless, whether it’s a corporate meeting or a fundraiser for a nonprofit."
- The Ultimate Events - "Established in 1992, The Ultimate Events Management started off in the industry as an entertainment company catering to mainly corporate annual functions. As the years went by, we immersed ourselves into broader and bolder projects that involved from launches to broadcasting.
Today we are actively involved in providing the very best of solutions in the areas of meetings, incentives, conventions and events. Ultimately also represents other firms for their technical back-up assistance for both local and overseas assignments."
- TLC | Taylor Lynn Corporation - since 1997. "The Millionaire Party Planner." Corporate Events Organisers, Private Party and Wedding Planners for Manchester, Cheshire and London, the UK and International Locations. In a highly competitive corporate events sector TLC recognise the vital ingredients that contribute towards innovative and memorable occasions. From Conferences to Gala Dinners, TLC tailor make each corporate event to meet the most diverse of briefs and pride themselves on long associations with Blue Chip companies. The first choice of hundreds of private individuals in the planning of amazing birthday celebrations, anniversary parties, Bar Mitzvahs, christenings and a range of breath-taking private events. With an exclusive imagination and attention to detail, TLC has set themselves apart from their competitors.
- WOLFGANG PUCK - since 1998. "You’ve reached one of the most joyous milestones in your life. There are both big decisions and little details to attend to as you plan your big day. Wolfgang Puck Catering’s world class expert services will ensure that your wedding is a reflection of your love, your journey, and more importantly, your personality."