Top 20 High-End Food & Gourmet Events & Festivals
A FOOD FESTIVALl is a festival, usually held annually, that uses food, often produce, as its central theme. "These festivals have always been a means of uniting communities through celebrations of harvests and giving thanks for a plentiful growing season. They can be traced back thousands of years to celebrating the arrival of harvest time, the autumnal equinox, and the honoring of earth gods."
Food Festival News, Reviews & Resources
- abergavenny food festival 2022 - "Taking place on Friday 17 September this year’s Abergavenny Food Festival Conference is aimed at anyone who has an interest in establishing and growing food festivals." Wales, U.K.
- Beverly Hills Food & Wine Festival - "Join us for the Beverly Hills Food and Wine Festival along with 60 of the best chefs and restaurants: Katsuya Group, Dominique Crenn, Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura Beverly Hills, The Blvd, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Sunset Marquis, Gilles Epie, Craft Los Angeles, The Beverly Hilton, Viceroy L'Ermitage, Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire, Francois Payard, Cleo Hollywood, Luigi Fineo, STK, Mastros Steakhouse, Cleo Third Street, Avec Nous, Auburn LA, Coral Tree Cafe,... and much more. While the Beverly Hills Food & Wine Festival has established itself as a world-class celebration of food and drinks nine years in a row, it has also become a pivotal source of support for the charitable causes that benefit from the proceeds of the event. The Beverly Hills Food & Wine Festival presented by Maserati."
- Chicago Gourmet - "Welcome to Chicago Gourmet, one of the country’s most distinguished food festivals. Each year, Chicago Gourmet celebrates the city’s diverse dining scene with a dynamic line-up of culinary events that the city’s top chefs, food, and drinks." Harris Theater Rooftop, Millennium Park, Illinois, U.S.A. September 23 - 25, 2022.
- Food & Wine Classic in Aspen - "Join the party in Aspen! This premier culinary event consists of three incredible days of cooking demonstrations, wine tastings and panel discussions by world-class chefs and wine experts." Colorado, U.S.A.
- Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival - "Eat. Drink. Educate." The Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF®) is a national, star-studded, four-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs and culinary personalities. Florida, U.S.A. February 23 - 26, 2023.
- Galway International Oyster & Seafood Festival 2023 - "Created by city hotelier, Brian Collins in 1954, the world renowned Galway International Oyster & Seafood Festival takes place on the last full weekend in September each year. The festival is one of Ireland's oldest festivals and celebrates the native Galway oyster or 'Galway flats'." The world's longest running International Oyster Festival, taking place from 23rd-25th September 2022.
- Hawai'i Food & Wine Festival - since 2011. "The Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is the premier epicurean destination event in the Pacific." The Festival features a roster of more than 150 internationally renowned master chefs, culinary personalities, and winemakers and mixologists. Hawaii Food & Wine Festival (HFWF) is a program of the nonprofit, Hawaii Ag and Culinary Alliance. Its mission is to attract national and international attention to the extraordinary culinary talent and the diversity of quality locally grown products to ensure Hawaii maintains its competitive edge as a world-class destination. In the past 9 years, HFWF has expanded from a three-day festival with 30 chefs in Waikiki, to more than 20 events with over 10,000 attendees and 120 chefs spanning three Islands. Honolulu, HI, U.S.A.
- International Gourmet Festival 2022 - "Tribute to Claudia, Vila Joya´s International Gourmet Festival is one of the most prestigious, important and internationally recognised Gourmet Festivals. In its 8th year, from November 10th to 15th we paid tribute to Vila Joya´s founder Claudia Jung. Also we paid very special honour to our Chef Dieter Koschina, who celebrated 20 years as a Michelin Star Chef. Chef Koschina has been part of the Vila Joya family since 1991, where he achieved his first Michelin Star in 1995 and has held his second Star since 1999. Still today he is creating his magic and delighting us all with his superb Michelin Star Cuisine.
This year´s Gourmet Festival was about gastronomic traditions: Traditional crEATivity." Algarve, Portugal. November 10 - 15, 2022.
- Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival - "Showcasing the city’s prowess as a seriously great food destination, the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival is an epicurean spectacular showcasing leading chefs, top wineries, and culinary icons for five days of delectable food and drink. And with all that comes the kind of glitz that will make you think you are at the Oscars—buzzing fans of food and celebrity chefs, DJs, bustling photographers, and everyone dressed to the nines with the L.A. skyline as a backdrop. It all makes the festival a truly one-of-a-kind, very L.A. experience." California, U.S.A.
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival 2023 - "Thank You to our Sponsors & Guests
for making the 2022 Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival a resounding success! See you next year - September 22, 23 & 24, 2023." Newport, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
- New York City Food Network Wine & Food Festival - "Eat. Drink. Feed NYC." The Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (NYCWFF) is a star-studded, four-day event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned chefs, wine and spirit producers, culinary personalities, lifestyle experts and America’s most beloved television chefs. The Festival raises critical awareness for God’s Love We Deliver, whose mission is to nourish vulnerable New Yorkers affected by severe illness. New York, U.S.A. October 13 - 16, 2022.
- Oktoberfest - Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
- Philadelphia Taste Festival - "Actor Kurt Russell will be signing bottles of his GoGi Wines at our Philadelphia TASTE! Festival at the Valley Forge Casino Resort on Saturday 10/22 during our 11:00-3:00 session. Chef Ben Robinson will be doing a live cooking demonstration at Lancaster TASTE! Festival on Saturday November 12 at 1:00PM followed by a meet and greet/autograph signing. Ticket sales for his demo will go live Monday September 12th." U.S.A.
- Singapore Food Festival 2022 - "A festival where all Foodies come together to celebrate the rich food culture of Singapore, and honour the creativity of all our culinary talents. Get your tastebuds ready! The annual Singapore Food Festival (SFF) returns for its 29th edition from 24 August to 11 September 2022, with a feast of over 70 gastronomic experiences based on the pillars of heritage, contemporary and innovation."
- St. Moritz Gourmet Festival 2023 - "The Original since 1994." In line with its philosophy of offering gourmet fans new culinary discoveries in the Upper Engadine that can be experienced nowhere else in such an intense manner, all set against its magnificent winter backdrop, the St. Moritz Gourmet Festival is dedicating its 29th outing from 20th to 28th January 2023 to the trendsetting “Middle Eastern Cuisine”.
- Taste of Chicago - Illinois, U.S.A. The world's largest food festival, held annually in mid-July in Chicago in Grant Park. The event is the largest festival in Chicago.
- Taste of London - "5 days of feasting." Every summer, we take over Regent’s Park for a next level food-fuelled garden party, slap bang in the centre of one of the coolest cities on earth. We’re joined by 55,000 hungry Londoners, ready to devour the best food and drink in the country. England, U.K.
- World Gourmet Festival 2022 - "Journey of Gastronomic Excellence." Appetite for indulgence Culinary. Nine Chefs, Five Countries, Six Days, One Hotel. This year, the annual World Gourmet Festival has arrived at its 22nd edition. Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel invited a host of international chefs from Michelin-starred restaurants, as well as an award-winning pastry master, to join the celebration. Without a doubt, this year’s World Gourmet Festival will surely be the not-to-be-missed gastronomic highlight of the year and a spectacular affair for food connoisseurs. Bangkok, Thailand.