Top 40 Best HiFi Magazines, Media, News & Reviews
- What Hi-Fi? Awards 2021 winners revealed! - "The very best hi-fi, home cinema and consumer tech products in the world - and we have 109 winners!" Apple, Cambridge Audio, Naim, Rega and Sony are all big winners, receiving multiple awards across several categories. Notable newcomers from that veritable bunch include Sony's powerful HT-A7000 Dolby Atmos soundbar and the latest iteration of its premium true wireless earbuds, the WF-1000XM4.
- Analog Planet - since 2011. "Your source for all things analog!" Vinyl was thought dead and gone but AnalogPlanet's Michael Fremer always knew better. No one suspected that a turntable manufacturer like Rega, founded in the pre-CD era, would sell more turntables in 2011 than ever in its history.
- Audio Federation - since 2002. "All High-End Audio, Stereo, Hi-Fi Magazines and Blogs."
- Audio Review - since 1996. "Consumer reviews on home audio and home theater equipment."
- Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum - since 2010. "Audio reviews, science and engineering discussions."
- AudioHead - since 2021. "HiFi News and Reviews."
- Audioholics - since 1999. "Pursuing the Truth in Audio and Video. Home Theater Reviews, HDTV, HDMI Receivers." Home theater AV receiver, speaker, HDTV, television, projector and Blu-ray player reviews, buying guides, and high end audio and consumer electronics news.
- Audiophile Review - since 2009. Leading high end audio blog dedicated to the needs, wants and desires of the serious audiophiles ranging from value-oriented buyers to the cost-no-object enthusiast.
- Audiophile Style - since 2010. "Where HiFi and High Tech Converge." Home to trustworthy coverage of the HiFi and high tech convergence through subjective and objective product reviews, how-to articles, and show coverage.
- Audiophilia - since 1997. "The Online Journal for the Serious Audiophile."
- AVForums - since 2000. "The No. 1 Home Entertainment Tech Community." We promote dedicated, in-depth and detailed discussion, and provide a user-friendly, enjoyable way to interact with the forums.
- Darko - since 2010. "For Music-First Audiophiles."
- DiyAudio - since 1999. "DiyAudio provides useful, practical expert knowledge to help you build and modify your own audio equipment."
- ecoustics - "Reviewing Hi-Fi since 1998." ecoustics is a hi-fi and music magazine offering product reviews, podcasts, news and advice for aspiring audiophiles, home theater enthusiasts and headphone hipsters.
- Head-Fi - since 2001. "Headphone forums and reviews for audiophiles."
- Headfonics - since 2011. "Headphones, Portable Audio & Hifi Reviews." Headfonics is all about insightful headphone reviews, earphone reviews, IEM reviews, customs reviews, cable reviews, amplifier reviews, and DAC reviews.
- HFA - since 2009. "The Independent Source for Audio Equipment Reviews." Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, HFA aims to publish the most extensive and in-depth audio equipment reviews in the business.
- Hi-Fi+ - since 1999. "Hi-Fi+ enjoys a hard-won reputation as one of the most insightful and influential high-end audio and music publications written in the English language."
- Hi-Fi Choice Magazine - since 1975. "Passion for sound." Has been at the forefront of audio equipment reviews and advice for 40 years. Offers great hi-fi reviews. It provides hi-fi system buying advice.
- HiFi Engine - since 2006. "Owners and Service Manuals." The HiFi Engine library has images, specifications and reviews for thousands of audio components, along with free downloads of owners manuals, service manuals, schematics and product catalogues for amplifiers, pre-amps, power amps, tuners, tape decks, cd players etc.
- Hi-Fi News - since 1998. "The Home of Real Hi-Fi." Since its launch in June 1956 - two years before the commercial realisation of stereo - Hi-Fi News & Record Review has been delivering insightful reviews of the key products and technologies that lie behind our shared hobby... the passion of listening to music on the very best equipment available to the enthusiast.
- Hi-Fi Trends - since 2017 "The Journal of Affordable High-End Audio." Hi-Fi Trends is the journal of accessible hi-fi! That means we strive to make the hi-fi hobby less about measurements and esoteric high-dollar designs (even though they do have their place) and more about great-sounding, well-designed gear at all price points. We also focus on great-sounding recordings, with an emphasis on hi-res audio files and streaming.
- Hifi Pig - since 2012. "At Hifi Pig we snoofle out the latest hifi and audio news so you don’t have to. We’ll include news of the latest shows and the latest hifi and audiophile audio product releases from around the world."
- HIFICRITIC - since 2007. "The only advert free, independent audio review magazine."
- Mono & Stereo - since 2008. "Reviewing the world's finest audio products."
- Part-Time Audiophile | PTA - since 2011. "This is a 'web-based magazine' (aka, an 'e-zine') dedicated to the audio’s high-end. Pretty much everything is in bounds - the gear, the people, the industry, the trends, and even the 'related lifestyle verticals'. We do it all. Hope you like it."
- Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity - since 1994. "The first major publication offering serious audio/video journalism on the Internet. Our magazine, which began with the publication of the SECRETS Primer, is available exclusively on-line and offers to our readers an extensive information resource about home theater and high-end audio."
- Sound Matters - since 2014. "Your Online Vinyl Record Magazine." Cut Through The Jargon. Spin More Records. We’re all about regaining a more authentic music experience. We believe in the vinyl format as the best way to own music and experience music. Audiences are more invested in music when they own it physically, and this ultimately leads to a more enriched music culture. The website for vinyl in the digital age. Featuring the best tips, tricks, and features to enhance your love of vinyl records.
- Sound Stage! Hi-Fi - since 1995. "The Internet's original online audio magazine, featuring detailed equipment reviews."
- SoundGuys - since 2003. "We Live Audio!" SoundGuys is an independent online publication that is a voice for the world of consumer audio users across the world. Our mission at SoundGuys is clear: to help customers make the right buying decision. We do this using our extensive knowledge of consumer technology and our team is comprised of seasoned technology journalists, device reviewers, and video producers.
- Stereo Magazine - since 1973. "READ FOR FREE! Germany's leading HIFI-Magazine!"
- Stereo Times - since 1999. "The Complete Audiophile Magazine."
- StereoNET - since 1999. "StereoNET is a leading website in United States for the latest news, reviews and information relating to Hi-Fi, Headphones and Home Cinema."
- Stereophile - since 1962. "Stereophile offers authoritative reviews, informed recommendations, helpful advice, and controversial opinions, all stemming from the revolutionary idea that audio components should be judged on how they reproduce music."
- TECH HIVE - since 2012. "News, tips and reviews about phones, tablets, apps, and all the other tech in your life." TechHive from IDG: We cover consumer tech trends, with emphasis on smart home, home security, and home entertainment products, systems, and services.
- The Absolute Sound - since 1973. "The Absolute Sound is the world’s preeminent source of expert reviews, features, and commentary on high-performance audio and music."
- The Audio Beat - since 2009. "Insightful Reviews." The Audio Beat is an online magazine that focuses on high-end audio equipment, music reviews, interviews, audio-related news, show reports and reader ...
- The Audiophile Man - since 2014. "Focuses on news, reviews and features for hi-fi, vinyl, CD, music-related books and DVDs, collectables and company reports."
- twittering machines - since 2007. "HiFi With A Twist." Twittering Machines originally launched in 2007 as a place for friends to share music and was re-christened in 2018 with its current focus on HiFi, Music, Art & Culture. Michael Lavorgna is Twittering Machines’ founder and Editor.
- Ultra High-End Audio and Home Theater Review - since 2009. "The Ultra High End Audio and Home Theater Review is among the best sources on the web for product announcements, industry news, product reviews, manufacturer interviews, commentary and other information relating to all aspects of high performance audio and home theater." Links to nearly 9,000 reviews on other websites and 5,000 press releases from 2009-2016.
- What Hi-Fi? - since 2009. "Tech news and reviews." Latest hi-fi, home cinema and technology reviews, products, news, advice, videos and more, from the world's no. 1 technology buyer's guide.