Top 15 Greatest High-End International Auto Events
- 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA - since 1962. 24-hour sports car endurance race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
- 24 Hours of Le Mans - since 1923. The world's oldest active sports car race in endurance racing.
- 2023 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RACE CALENDAR | F1 Schedule 2023 - "Kicking off in Bahrain on March 5 and concluding in Abu Dhabi on November 26, the season will feature a record-breaking 24 races, with China and Qatar set to return, and Las Vegas arriving as the penultimate round for a Saturday night race. Check out the Formula 1 calendar for 2023, including the inaugural Las Vegas Grand Prix. Click on any Grand Prix for full F1 schedule details, dates, times & full weekend program. Subject to circuit homologation."
- From cutting curfews to grid penalties - 10 rule changes you need to know about for the 2023 F1 season - "While F1’s rules are remaining largely the same in 2023 following last year’s major reset, there are still technical and sporting changes of note for the campaign ahead, as we explain in our pre-season rundown..." Formula 1.
- Cash & Rocket Tours - founded by Julie Brangstrup in 2011 to raise awarenes and help support women and children in Africa.
- Classic car glossary - an A-Z of classic car vocabulary - The Telegraph.
- CONCORSO D'ELEGANZA VILLA D'ESTE - since 1929. The most significant of all events celebrating the mystique of Historic Cars.
- Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix - since 2001. Vintage motor sports car race held annually on the grounds of Faelledparken in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- DAKAR RALLY - since 1979. Annual rally raid type of off-road automobile race.
- DAYTONA 500 - since 1959. "The Greatest American Race."
- EICMA | Milan Motorcycle Exhibition - (Esposizione Internazionale Ciclo Motociclo e Accessori). "The biggest event in the world dedicated To 2 Wheels."
- Goodwood Revival - since 1998. Three-day festival held each September at Goodwood Circuit since 1998 for the types of road racing cars and motorcycle that would have competed during the circuit's original period—1948–1966. Most people dress in period clothes. It is one of the world's most popular motor race meetings and the only UK event which recreates the golden era of motor sport from the 1950s and 1960s.
- Gumball 3000 - since 1999. Annual British 3,000-mile (4,800 km) international motor rally which takes place on public roads.
- INDIANAPOLIS 500 - since 1911. Automobile race held annually at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana, an enclave suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana. The event is held over Memorial Day weekend, which is typically the last weekend in May.
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - since 1896. The longest-running motoring event in the world.
- MILLE MIGLIA IN THE WORLD - "La Corsa più bella del Mondo." Open-road endurance race which took place in Italy twenty-four times from 1927 to 1957 (thirteen before the war, eleven from 1947). Since 1977, the "Mille Miglia" has been reborn as a regularity race for classic and vintage cars. Participation is limited to cars, produced no later than 1957, which had attended (or were registered) to the original race. The route (Brescia-Rome round trip) is similar to that of the original race, maintaining the point of departure / arrival in Viale Venezia in Brescia.
- PEBBLE BEACH CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE - since 1950. Automotive charitable event held each year on the Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California, considered the most prestigious event of its kind.
- RALLYE MONTE-CARLO HISTORIQUE - rallying event organised each year by the Automobile Club de Monaco. From its inception in 1911 by Prince Albert I it was an important means of demonstrating improvements and innovations to automobiles.
- Rétromobile - since 1976. Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre, Pavillon 1, Paris, France. "The must-see event that makes Paris into the automobile capital in February, Rétromobile brings alive the amazing story of Pegaso, presenting the most beautiful and astonishing models made by the legendary brand with its fascinating history… This is also an opportunity to look back at a period of contemporary history - the marque was born in post-war Spain - and to rediscover avant-garde cars that were the technological showcase of their time."
- SALON PRIVÉ - the luxury super car event & Concours d'Elégance. "Salon Privé has grown to become one of the London season’s most eagerly anticipated social events and an absolute 'must' for enthusiasts, collectors and buyers of modern and classic super & luxury cars."
- ST. JAMES'S CONCOURS OF ELEGANCE - the St James’s Concours of Elegance will be held in an area that encompasses the gardens of Marlborough House, Marlborough Road and St James’s Palace, the official residence of the Sovereign.
- TOP MARQUES MONACO - "The most exclusive, live supercar show in the world." Since 2003. Under the High Patronage of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco. Exhibiting Top Marques Supercars, Watches, and Superboats. Grimaldi Forum, 10, avenue Princesse Grace, MC-9800 Monte-Carlo, Monaco. April 16-19, 2015.