Top 50 Best High-End Famous Luxury Kitchen Brands
"The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home." - Anonymous.
A KITCHEN is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation. In the West, a modern residential kitchen is typically equipped with a stove, a sink with hot and cold running water, a refrigerator and kitchen cabinets arranged according to a modular design. Many households have a microwave oven, a dishwasher and other electric appliances. The main function of a kitchen is cooking or preparing food but it may also be used for dining, food storage, entertaining, dishwashing and laundry.
The evolution of the kitchen is linked to the invention of the cooking range or stove and the development of water infrastructure capable of supplying water to private homes. Until the 18th century, food was cooked over an open fire. Technical advances in heating food in the 18th and 19th centuries, changed the architecture of the kitchen. Before the advent of modern pipes, water was brought from an outdoor source such as wells, pumps or springs.
The idea of standardized was first introduced locally with the Frankfurt kitchen, but later defined new in the "Swedish kitchen" (Svensk köksstandard, Swedish kitchen standard). The equipment used remained a standard for years to come: hot and cold water on tap and a kitchen sink and an electrical or gas stove and oven. Not much later, the refrigerator was added as a standard item. The concept was refined in the "Swedish kitchen" using unit furniture with wooden fronts for the kitchen cabinets. Soon, the concept was amended by the use of smooth synthetic door and drawer fronts, first in white, recalling a sense of cleanliness and alluding to sterile lab or hospital settings, but soon after in more lively colors, too. Some years after the Frankfurt Kitchen Poggenpohl presented the "reform kitchen" in 1928 with interconnecting cabinets and functional interiors. The reform kitchen was a forerunner to the later unit kitchen and fitted kitchen.
Unit construction since its introduction has defined the development of the modern kitchen. Pre-manufactured modules using mass manufacturing techniques developed during World War II greatly brought down the cost of a kitchen. Units which are kept on the floor are called "floor units", "floor cabinets", or "base cabinets" on which a kitchen worktop, originally often formica and often now made of granite, marble, tile or wood is placed. The units which are held on the wall for storage purposes are termed as "wall units" or "wall cabinets". In small areas of kitchen in an apartment, even a "tall storage unit" is available for effective storage. In cheaper brands, all cabinets are kept a uniform color, normally white, with interchangeable doors and accessories chosen by the customer to give a varied look. In more expensive brands, the cabinets are produced matching the doors' colors and finishes, for an older more bespoke look.
A trend began in the 1940s in the United States to equip the kitchen with electrified small and large kitchen appliances such as blenders, toasters, and later also microwave ovens. Following the end of World War II, massive demand in Europe for low-price, high-tech consumer goods led to Western European kitchens being designed to accommodate new appliances such as refrigerators and electric/gas cookers. Parallel to this development in tenement buildings was the evolution of the kitchen in homeowner's houses. There, the kitchens usually were somewhat larger, suitable for everyday use as a dining room, but otherwise the ongoing technicalization was the same, and the use of unit furniture also became a standard in this market sector.
Kitchen News, Reviews & Resources
- 5 Cheap(ish) Ways to Maximize a Tiny Kitchen - "Work small, cook big."
- 7 of the Most Inspiring Kitchen Makeovers We’ve Seen on TikTok - "From Los Angeles to the United Kingdom, these design-forward kitchens are more attainable than they appear."
- 7 Steps to a Clutter-Free Kitchen - The New York Times.
- 7 Ways to Save on Your Kitchen Renovation - The New York Times.
- 10 CELEBRITY KITCHENS THAT WILL MAKE YOU JEALOUS - "From Alec Baldwin to Emmy Rossum, these stars know how to turn up the heat when it comes to kitchen design."
- 12 Best Outdoor String Lights of 2023 - Buyer’s Guide - "Do you enjoy spending time in your backyard and patio in the evening? What if we tell you that you won’t have to go back inside when it gets too dark or the mosquitoes become too annoying. Best outdoor string lights are much improved, beneficial and versatile."
- 15 best Kitchen Fixtures for 2023 - Houzz.
- 15 Well-Designed Celebrity Kitchens We Want to Have a Meal In - "Take a virtual tour of the homes of Hollywood A-listers and snag a couple of design secrets from some of the most show-stopping and spacious kitchens you're ever likely to come across. These gorgeously renovated spaces where celebs sit down to meals and host dinner parties include gorgeous marble islands, unique light fixtures and high-end appliances. They're so chic, even the Kardashians would be envious."
- 30 Custom Luxury Kitchen Designs that Cost More than $100,000 - "Stunning photo gallery of 30 luxury kitchens that cost more than a whopping $100,000. See some of the best kitchen designs on the planet here."
- 32 celeb kitchens we wish we had for Christmas - "Stacey Solomon, Nigella Lawson, Victoria Beckham and more. Prepare yourself for kitchen envy."
- 75 Kitchen Ideas & design you'll love 2023 - "Kitchen Design Ideas & Remodel Pictures." Houzz.
- 268,984 Luxury Kitchens - Photos & Ideas 2023 - as of September 13, 2023. Houzz.
- A Bathtub in the Kitchen? Not a Problem for New Yorkers - "The appliances might be miniature and the floor plans eccentric, but these home cooks make it work."
- ‘A Kitchen for the Kitchen’ - "The back kitchen, in essence a pantry on overdrive, has become increasingly popular among wealthier homeowners in recent years, according to architects, designers and homebuilders."
- A Kitchen Revolution Aimed At Freeing Women - NPR.
- Autokitchen - "The Worlds Most Capable Kitchen Design Software." Technology used by the industries top designers.
- Best Copper Pots & Pans to Add to Your Cookware Collection - "It's time to upgrade your stockpots and saucepans to something with a little more flair - enter copper and its lightning fast heating capabilities."
- Creating an Outdoor Kitchen Is Easier Than You Think - "That grill you’ve got in the backyard? With a little help, you can turn it into something more."
- Cupboard love: my biggest romances always begin in the kitchen - "Can how much you love someone be judged by how comfortable you are in their kitchen?"
- Designing The Luxury Kitchen of Tomorrow Today - Forbes.
- Ghost kitchen - (also known as a delivery-only restaurant, virtual kitchen, shadow kitchen, commissary kitchen, cloud kitchen or dark kitchen) is a professional food preparation and cooking facility set up for the preparation of delivery-only meals.
- Grete Lihotzky, Frankfurt kitchen - MoMA.
- How to Organize Your Kitchen Like a Professional Chef - "The kitchen-wear entrepreneur Ellen Bennett shares tips for keeping food labeled, spices sorted and drawers in perfect order."
- how we redesigned the kitchen sink - "Artist Ryan Gander and creative director Tony Chambers want you to love doing the dishes and enjoy using wall hooks. Their new venture OTOMOTO tries to make mundane objects pleasurable. The first product: a kitchen sink ..."
- I think Dakota Johnson’s kitchen changed my life - "The ‘Persuasion’ star’s kitchen became a viral sensation in 2020, unveiled in an instantly viral video for Architectural Digest in March 2020. For Adam White, though, it inspired a new way of looking at home furnishings, interior design, and the world itself. Seriously."
- In the Kitchens of the Rich, Things Are Not as They Seem - The New York Times.
- Inside the Battle to Rule the Smart Kitchen of Tomorrow - Wired.
- Inside Ultra-Luxury Kitchens - "Trends Among Wealthy Buyers Who Rarely Cook." Forbes.
- Invisible fridges & cooling cubbies: how kitchens have been designed for the rich - "The latest status symbol in kitchens is invisible appliances - but hiding behind that fridge disguised as a cabinet is a long history of people trying to engineer society."
- K13 By Strato Cucine design Marco Gorini - Archiproducts.
- KITCHEN - Wikipedia.
- Kitchens & Their Evolving Personalities - The New York Times.
- Philippe Starck Kitchens for Warendorf - Home Designing.
- Pros & Cons of Reclaimed Kitchens - The New York Times.
- Putting a Designer's Polish on Ikea Products - The New York Times.
- Statuario Extra marble - one of the finest and luxurious natural stone, which is recognized by pure white color with black lines. It?s most famous applications are unconditionally on kitchen and bathroom countertops, on walls and floors.
- The hidden dangers lurking in your kitchen - "Our modern kitchens are much safer than cooking over smoke-filled open fires. But not every danger has disappeared ..."
- These Luxury Kitchens Will Make You Want to Cook All Day - MyDomaine.
- Tips for Renovating a Kitchen - The New York Times.
- What a knob! Beautiful handles for your home - in pictures - "Recycled fire-hose handles, sustainable brass pulls and reclaimed fittings can update your kitchens, doors and drawers."
- What You Should Know Before Choosing Kitchen Cabinets - "It’s more complicated than you might think. Here’s what to consider before you spend a lot on the wrong ones."
Top 50 Best High-End Kitchen Brands & Suppliers
- Acropolis Concentric Kitchen - since 2002. "The Centre of the Home." Pininfarina Design. Acropolis is a concentric kitchen, designed to be positioned in the centre of the room. It is designed to satisfy the needs of customers that want to feel like the centre of attention, that want to dominate their space and participate in it, having everything around them in a very modern way. The circle as a symbol of continuity is its point of departure.
- Alpes Inox - "Stainless steel kitchens, high quality aesthetics and design." Founded in 1954 by Nico Moretto, who has headed the company ever since and designed all its products, Alpes Inox began its operation with the manufacture of metal cabinets for the kitchen. In 1964 it started producing built-in kitchen appliances made of stainless steel: sinks, hobs, ovens and exhaust hoods. The company soon gained a distinguished reputation for the high technical and quality standards of its products, their sophisticated design and the accurate machining of steel, a high quality material characterized by its stainless, hygienic and resistant properties, whose 19/10 chrome-nickel alloy and special finish determine its exclusive “silver” colouring. The basic qualities that characterize the Alpes products are quality, functionality, safety.
- ARCLINEA - since 1925. Italian kitchens by Antonio Citterio. The Arclinea Collection is a world of products, reaching right across the board and sharing a common thread to form a recognisable, inimitable whole in which every new product integrates and enriches the previous one because it corresponds to new criteria of use and new applications.
- ASTER - since 1983. "Our world is filled with feelings, emotions, tales to tell and even dreams." We create kitchens as kitchens are at the heart of every home, the one piece you can never be without. The technical quality of cutting-edge technology, excellent mechanisms, lacquering, and even the choice selection of the woods used in Aster Cucine collections all speak volumes.
- Bentwood Luxury Kitchens - since 1989. "The kitchen is the focal point of every home. It should be an expression of your lifestyle and values, while offering optimal functionality. Bentwood cabinetry is distinguished by its superior craftsmanship, variety of textures, attractive finishes and exceptional warranty. Every kitchen is a one-of-a-kind space that is uniquely yours. Founded in 1989, Bentwood and its team of more than 125 designers and woodworkers have handcrafted thousands of luxury kitchens across the U.S. Every Bentwood kitchen is an original design that melds exquisite, furniture-grade cabinetry with functional features like hidden, self-closing hinges, dovetailed drawers and durable catalyzed finishes. From old-world styling with custom touches to sleek frameless looks, the choices are almost infinite."
- Binns - since 1963. "Luxury Kitchen Cabinets." Canadian design firm with over 50 years of experience, and a recognized leader in design, renovation, and coordination of quality kitchen and bath projects. Find inspiration for your custom kitchen from our kitchen gallery. We only use cabinets and appliances from respected manufacturers ranging from SieMatic to Artcraft Kitchens, with each piece carefully chosen by your award-winning kitchen designer to fit within your lifestyle and needs. See how every aspect of your custom kitchen will come together during your kitchen renovation in our kitchen gallery.
- BOFFI - since 1934. "Italian craftsmanship, driven by the vision of iconic designers." A unique style for kitchen systems with character: in the industry, Boffi has always been synonymous with high quality, without forgetting the functionality of its components and the careful choice of sustainable materials. Shapes and sizes conceived by the best designers steal the show in current and refined spaces. Indoor & outdoor kitchens.
- BULTHAUP - since 1949. "Bulthaup offers kitchen and living space systems with which you can design your living space to suit your needs." Bulthaup kitchens and living spaces are places where people come together to connect, relax and feel at home. Individual planning, high-quality manufacturing.
- CLIVE CHRISTIAN furniture - since 1978. British designer known for his designer kitchens. Specialising in luxury bespoke interiors and furnishings truly made by hand to ensure the beauty of your project is not only skin deep, but absolute.
- Copenhagen Joinery - since 2006. "Bespoke Kitchens." The Bespoke Kitchen can be mixed and combined in many different materials.
- DOCA - since 1980. "Kitchen Furniture DOCA, leading INNOVATION, QUALITY & ELEGANCE. We design and manufacture kitchen furniture and wardrobes of the highest quality, being very careful with the environment, we only use certified wood."
- emmemobili - since 1879. "K-ONE kitchen system." Designed by Adele Martelli. Opportunity to dream of an Emmemobili home. This is the key to understanding the design of the first kitchen model included in the range. A model that interprets this space by unequivocally returning the great ability to be able to satisfy even the most complex desires of the public. From setting up a private bar space hidden behind a boiserie, a hidden gem that shows off its beauty astonishing those who use it, to covering an entire kitchen space. All studied ad hoc on the needs of each customer.
- FUEGO MODULAR - since 2011. An outdoor kitchen island: "Fuego Modular is a completely modular kitchen that can be a vital part of your outdoor enjoyment. This innovative kitchen is a freestanding cooking mechanism that expands the Fuego viewpoint of outdoor grilling as a remarkable social experience. A user will be able to customize this outdoor kitchen in order to include their preferred components and the built-in bar makes sure that the cook stays at the heart of the party. With this kitchen, anyone would love to be the cook of a party."
- GAGGENAU - since 1683. "Luxury kitchen inspiration | Where tradition meets innovation." For over three centuries, Gaggenau has been a leading brand for innovative timeless design and cutting-edge technology. Appliances enhance various styles of bespoke and contemporary kitchens.
- Gioconda - since 2000. "A Well Defined Kitchen." Let yourself be enchanted by the strong look of Gioconda, a kitchen inspired by the Italian traditional. Characterized by well-defined door frame in solid wood. Designed by Iosa Ghini. Italian design has always been the result of a great tradition of manufacturing and craftsmanship, perfected by industrial technology and combined with Italian inventiveness. Using this formula, Gioconda is a luxury kitchen design that brings together different styles, taking traditional design features and ingeniously transforming them into a contemporary solution.
- Grandeur - since 1998. "Grandeur exclusively offers German kitchens from Ballerina Küchen and Italian kitchens from Record é Cucine and The CUT; thereby making Grandeur the only retailer in the luxury interiors industry retailing both Italian and German kitchens. Italian design, or German engineering, your choice."
- Heather Hungeling Design - since 2000. "Luxury Kitchens." Design studio located in the high profile Buckhead area of Atlanta, U.S.A.
- HEBANON - since 1830. "A Hebanon kitchen is an expression of conviviality, technology and refined details, a striking architectural and design element that will make your home unique. Ergonomics is one of the fundamental aspects that Hebanon Fratelli Basile - 1830 considers in its designs. At Hebanon Fratelli Basile - 1830 we have a team of designers who support our customers in making the best choices to improve the lives of those who will then use the kitchen."
- Hera - "English country style with a contemporary twist." Hera’s design concept is inspired by the atmospheres of the English countryside with contemporary cosmopolitan notes and Nordic flavours. A country-style kitchen is best suited to a spacious setting, where you can include all those features that contribute most to the style. Open units are a particularly important design detail, for functional spaces and open storage.
- INSTONE DESIGNS - since 2002. "Fitted kitchens tailored to your specifications." Each and every Instone Designs kitchen is fitted to the highest standards of workmanship. From modern brushed steel to classic exposed oak and granite surfaces, we source materials to add a touch of class to your home. With over 30 years of experience, we have the design and know-how to perfectly balance practicality with style.
- KÜche+Cucina - since 1986. "Modern, Transitional & Traditional Kitchen Design for NJ, NY and around the world." Welcome to Küche+Cucina - the premier kitchen design firm in New Jersey and New York, since 1986. We design, supply and install custom kitchens, modern European kitchens and handcrafted cabinets in some of the country’s finest homes and the most luxurious multi-unit projects. Our award winning kitchen designers will create your dream modern, transitional or traditional kitchen design, or custom closets. To complete your project, we also offer kitchen appliances, plumbing fixtures, European doors, wood flooring and much more.
- LA CORNUE - "Purveyors of Handcrafted French Ranges since 1908." Artisan manufacturer of exceptional kitchen ranges. The Château Series is the crown jewel of La Cornue. They have always represented a celebration of all that is glorious about France and the French culinary tradition. The Château exhibits timeless style and summons an expression of truly refined taste.
- Lanserring - since 2017. "Lanserring is a design-led company that creates kitchens, furniture and lifestyle products for discerning clients around the world."
- LINLEY - since 1985. "LINLEY brings to the arena a stunning array of customisable signature kitchen cabinet designs, combined with bespoke options to suit the client’s lifestyle. Using the most sophisticated skills of design, LINLEY work to create truly unique kitchen that cannot be found anywhere else. Only the finest materials are used in LINLEY kitchens, which are created in solid timber and finished with hand-painted cabinetry or specialist veneers such as walnut, eucalyptus, rosewood, or Macassar ebony. Adhering to LINLEY’s commitment to fine craftsmanship, every element of the kitchen is handmade in the UK and features hand-cut details such as traditional dovetails and tongue and groove joints."
- Martin Moore - since 1975. "Classic English Design." Bespoke & Luxury Kitchen Designers. We handcraft, bespoke luxury kitchens utilising the finest quality materials. We pride ourselves on our passion for exceptional craftsmanship and service. Our latest collection draws its inspiration from the architects and craftsmen of the 1930's. Whilst acknowledging its 20th Century inspirations, everything is new from the use of feature materials including marbles, limestones and metallics to the clever shadow-lines and modern framing on the cabinetry.
- Monos - since 1954. "Italian Kitchen by Del Tongo." Designed by the renowned Makio Hasuike & Co., Monos, by Del Tongo is an elegant straight-line kitchen system that symbolises the ideology that less is more. All Monos units are handcrafted and optionally available with stainless steel structures and drawers. Glass, lacquer, Fenix NTM and wood are some of the finish options that are available in Monos, all exclusively at Grandeur.
- Nicholas Anthony - since 1963. "Bespoke Kitchens." We pride ourselves on our ability to push the boundaries of luxury kitchen design. That has led to our award-winning eponymous signature collection of styles. We also combine our creative and technical understanding with the most up-to-date industry knowledge, so that we can recommend and pair design and appliances and create the perfect kitchen space that works for you and your vision for your home.
- Nobilia kitchens - since 1945. "Kitchens as unique as your taste." Experience the wonderful world of kitchens from Germany's leading kitchen manufacturer. No matter what your style is, we have your dream kitchen: Modern kitchens, designer kitchens, natural livng kitchen, modern classic kitchens, cottage style kitchens & LINE N - the handleless kitchen.
- PEDINI KITCHEN - since 1956. "Pedini designers create custom kitchens that are tailor made to each individual client." Italian kitchens, celebrity kitchens.
- Philippe Starck - since 2009. "The kitchen serves the most humble and noble of purposes: to prepare food that will feed those we love." Ph.S. The freestanding kitchen islands are a prime example of high-tech elegance.
- POGGENPOHL - "Born in 1892 in the heart of Germany, Poggenpohl is the oldest kitchen brand in the world." Luxury bespoke kitchens made in Germany. Made to last a lifetime. As the leading brand for luxury kitchens made in Germany and inventor of the modern kitchen, Poggenpohl indelibly combines architectural concepts and design principles with trendsetting product offerings, outstanding craftsmanship, and technical precision. Poggenpohl reimagines the kitchen as a hallmark of energised and delightful existence. Focus is on the individual, according to whose wishes the kitchen living space is designed.
- Poliform - since 1970. "Poliform offers exclusive kitchens, able to capture the needs and tastes of a heterogeneous and international audience, characterised by an exceptional compositional versatility and by the infinite variety of materials and finishes. Diverse collections, despite the perfect consistency of style. Kitchen systems made entirely in Italy, so as to ensure accurate control of all stages of production: from the selection of quality materials to the attention to detail, through the continuous search for reliability, safety, and durability. Kitchens for extraordinary homes, in perfect harmony with the Poliform project of style, a coordinated and complete project that interprets furniture as a comprehensive experience."
- PORSCHE DESIGN P´7340 - "The key design feature of the Porsche Design Kitchen is the aluminium frame." Partnership of equals: when Porsche Design and Poggenpohl collaborate on a new kitchen range, the result is as dramatic as it is revolutionary. The kitchen for men. The intention was to create a kitchen, luxurious, technically inspired and minimalistic, that would appeal to men. Men are typically interested in appliances but hardly in the rest of the kitchen furniture. That’s why Porsche Design focused with particular emphasis on the design of the entire system.
- PORSCHE DESIGN P´7350 - "A perfect combination. Poggenpohl and Studio F. A. Porsche - both companies have been synonymous with unique design, functional perfection and innovative materials for decades now. Poggenpohl and Studio F. A. Porsche have already jointly developed the P?7340 kitchen concept and have proven that a combination of the finest handcrafted production and state-of-the-art technology results in an outstanding product. The philosophy is now being further pursued with the P?7350: the result is a pioneering kitchen architecture that emphasises both the horizontal and vertical in a new interpretation of classic kitchen lines." Innovative design is often rooted in the details. Due to the unique technology of industrial mitering of the front and carcass, the appearance of the P?7350 is determined by a delicate vertical line. This treatment gives the P´7350 its very special character and it is only possible due to Poggenpohl‘s state-of-the-art and exceedingly precise manufacturing methods. Engineered, not just simply designed.
- Riva 1920 - since 1920. "Made in Italy." The kitchen is the “sacred” place of the home, where the true heart of the family and the amateurs of the culture of good living beats. Riva 1920 offers modular kitchens in solid wood and blockboard, with a great image, quality and resistance. Modular kitchens custom-made. Unique not only in name, each element is conceived, designed and produced to measure to meet the needs of the user, a design in which minimalism meets the tradition of solid wood furniture making, incorporating a series of innovative features both at the functional and at the aesthetic level.
- SCAVOLINI KITCHENS - since 1961. "Choose between classic or modern style, and combine it with the various materials and colours available. Find your dream kitchen, in perfect harmony with you and your home!"
- SCHIFFINI - since 1920. "Leading manufacturer of high-end design kitchen furniture renowned worldwide." Italian classy designs that are chic, trendy and sophisticated. Discover the complete catalogue of SCHIFFINI products. All the Design kitchens collections, prices, promotions and official SCHIFFINI resellers.
- SEA - "Made in Germany - since 1917." SEA German modular kitchens offer a broad diversity of possibilities to match individual aesthetic and functional requirements. Highest flexibility, clear form language complemented by a selection of 300 different premium finishes makes every SEA kitchen unique. Clear form language, straight lines and focus on functionality and individual requirements are characteristics of a SEA Kitchen design. The huge variety of elements and accessories as well as a selection of over 300 different finishes and hand picked materials makes the possibilities of a SEA German modular kitchen design infinite.
- Smallbone of Devizes - since 1979. "Luxury Kitchen Design Collections | Hand Painted Kitchen Design." Smallbone’s visionary design ethos spearheaded the evolution of the kitchen from humble cooking space to the heart of our homes. What began with the world’s first original hand-painted kitchen has grown to encompass a range of classic and contemporary designs, crafted by hand in our Wiltshire workshop to our clients’ exacting requirements. The pinnacle of kitchen design, discover the Smallbone Kitchen Collection - a celebration of extraordinary materials, exacting craftsmanship and hand-finished details.
- Snaidero - since 1946. Italian kitchens. "We have been producing tailor-made kitchens for over 65 years." Enjoy creating your personalised kitchen choosing amongst the large amount of avaialble colours and finishes.
- St. Charles of New York - since 1972. "Luxury Kitchen Design." St Charles provides a full breadth of services including kitchen design and interior architecture as well as upscale cabinetry and signature furnishings that bridge the kitchen to other rooms in the home.
- STRATO - since 1990. "Luxury Kitchens by Marco Gorini." Handmade in Italy. Strato is since 1990 the reference for high quality contemporary design kitchens and furniture.
- Turati - since 1961. "Kitchen Wainscoting." Compositions of modern boiserie designed and manufactured for the heart of your house. Class and trend merge into each project in full compliance with the customer’s requirements. We create kitchens respecting the classical and refined style and tones of the best living environments with the most advanced structural and technological features. From the richness of the details to functionality, the contemporary boiserie kitchens by Turati Boiserie have nothing to envy to the more advanced modular furniture of avant-garde design.
- Valcucine - since 1980. "Modern and Fitted Designer Italian Kitchens." Innovation for life: We put people and their well-being at the centre of what we do; stimulating their senses to bring about joy in everyday activities. We design kitchens made to last generations, kitchens that are timeless and impervious to trends. We transform cooking into an extraordinary experience through the constant innovation of forms and materials. We focus on people and the environment in which they live. We innovate for life. Discover the vast range of modern kitchen collections and configurations in the Valcucine catalogue, available in quality materials such as wood, glass etc.
- VEDDER Woodworking - since 2014. "Vedder Woodworking designs, manufactures and installs a variety of fine woodworking and custom cabinetry. Our projects have included kitchens, closets, mantles, furniture, outdoor projects, kitchen cabinetry refacing and counter tops. Please take a look through our gallery at some of our past projects."
- Venus - since 2006. "Engaging Design." Pininfarina Design. A highly scenic kitchen, Venus is the ideal stage for those that want to freely express their creativity using space. A kitchen that allows you to transform ordinary habits into something extraordinary every day. Thanks to its excellent design, Venus offers maximum freedom of composition and endless possibilities for customisation. This is because it is a kitchen that breaks the mould and is able to satisfy the need for fluid and contemporary domestic spaces by virtue of its strongly distinctive design.
- Vimercati - since 1920. "Luxury Classic Furniture." Handmade in Italy. Classic kitchens. A company born from a long tradition of craftsmanship in wood processing and in particular in the realization of the classic furniture derived from popular styles in Italy and in European countries own at that time, taking direct inspiration from the most luxurious and elegant classic styles.
- VIPP KITCHEN - since 1939. "A kitchen to last you a lifetime." A Vipp kitchen is a modular concept. We think of it as building blocks. There are four types of modules; island, island with seating, wall and tall modules. Each module can be built with predefined units of your choice.
- WARENDORF - since 1973. "Every personality has their own individual signature, so does your kitchen!" Discover the limitless possibilities of a real WARENDORF kitchen. Exclusive. Individual. Perfect. Hand-crafted. Qualities which Miele already made its own are now indelibly associated with the WARENDORF name.
- Waterworks - since 1978. "Kitchen Fittings Collections." Reimagined for today’s kitchen and bar, our faucets come in a wide range of styles that facilitate multitasking, from powerful double-spout fittings to timeless designs inspired by Edwardian elegance. With over 40 years of experience, Waterworks brings impeccable style and artisanal quality craftsmanship to bathrooms, kitchens and discerning spaces worldwide."