World's Top 700 Best High-End Exclusive Nightclubs
"The best thing about having your own nightclub is that everything`s free and you can tell the DJ to play whatever you want." - Paris Hilton.
"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx.
NIGHTLIFE used to mean discothèques. Now there is everything from formal nightclubs to nocturnal theme parks with live music, videos, ever-more vigorous lightshows, and cabaret reminiscent of the Sixties-style "happening". Some boîtes have private bars for the chosen few, some have membership but let you in if you're sufficiently beautiful, eccentric or rich.
The best way to find what's "in" is to keep your ears open. However, if you tour the nightclub district and spy a crowd trying to get in somewhere, it'a a clue that something's happening in that dirty old basement. The rule is never to join the queue - go to the head of it and charm your way in.
The best nightlife occurs in cities that never sleep. Clubs beget late-night cafés, only known to the clubbing cognoscenti.
In New York, nothing ever seems to close, so when you finish in one club, you go on to the next. The whole point is your attitude to a nightclub: it shouldn't be the end of the evening, it should be the start of something better.
The nightclubs marked with 'F' indicates that the club has been awarded the "World’s Finest Clubs Award" by The World's Finest Clubs - a network of the most exclusive, trend-setting and elegant memberclubs in the world.
- 13 Ways Being a Night Owl Could Hurt Your Health - TIME Magazine.
- 16 most exciting party cities in the world - The Telegraph.
- 25 Most Exclusive Clubs On The Planet - Best Life.
- AMBER LOUNGE - the ultimate VIP nightlife experience which follows the F1 Grand Prix series around the world. Venues: Monaco, Singapore, Delhi & Abu Dhabi.
- Annabel's member's club becomes the ultimate pin-up girl - The Telegraph.
- Berghain: Could you get into Europe's most exclusive nightclub? - The Telegraph.
- Berlin's nightclubs fight for same cultural status as opera houses - "Clubs tell parliament that without protection gentrification threatens their existence."
- Best party cities around the world - CNN travel.
- BLACKBOOK MAGAZINE AND CITY GUIDES - hotels, restaurants, travel, nightlife, fashion, shopping, reviews, celebrities.
- Bottle service - the sale of liquor by the bottle in mostly American lounges and nightclubs. The purchase of bottle service typically includes a reserved table for the patron's party and mixers of the patron's choice. Bottle service can include the service of a VIP host, who will ensure that patrons have sufficient mixers and will often make drinks using the patrons' liquor bottle and mixers.
- Charter member - definition & explanation.
- CLUB - Wikipedia.
- CLUB AWARDS - honor the clubbing peaks of the previous year: The parties that caused countless missed work days; the DJs who made wall flowers into dancers.
- Disco then shower at 33,000ft: Dubai hotelier launches £10k-an-hour ‘party jet’ - "Plane can accommodate up to 16 people and is aimed at super-rich who ‘want to enjoy the money while still alive’."
- DISCOTHÈQUE - Wikipedia.
- DJS OF THE FUTURE DON'T SPIN RECORDS—THEY WRITE CODE - Wired.
- DRESS CODE - Wikipedia.
- Fabrice Emaer - (1935-1983). Called "The Prince of the night" was an impresario whose nightclubs le Sept, Le Bronx and le Palace, were the premier spots in Paris nightlife in the 1970s and early 1980s, celebrated in memoirs and songs like Amanda Lear's 1979 song "Fashion Pack" which declared, "In Paris you got to be seen at Maxim's / The Palace / The 7 and then go Chez Regine."
- FIND ALL BARS - guide to all the best bars in the world.
- First look inside legendary London club Annabel's as it unveils £55m makeover - The Telegraph.
- Giorgio Armani, King of Milan Nightlife - The New York Times.
- How to Be Better at Parties - "Whether you love them or hate them, parties are important. They are where people meet future business and romantic partners and friends, where small talk becomes the stuff of life. Who among us, save the most self-sufficient and confident partygoer (and who is that insufferable person, anyway?), wouldn’t like to party better? This guide will teach you how to make seamless, beautiful small talk that leads to important conversations and connections. It will ease you into mingling effortlessly, and it will even demonstrate the right way to leave (without ruining your life). Go forth and party."
- How to party like a Parisian - The Telegraph.
- How will we party post-pandemic? - "In nightclubs around the world, once-crowded dance floors have remained empty for months. If you need reminding, clubbing is close contact activity: People share drinks, hug, kiss and generally invade each others personal space until the early hours of the morning."
- Inside Paris' most scandalous clubs - "Rediscovering Paris' most scandalous salons with Ellen von Unwerth."
- 'It almost destroyed me': behind New York's greatest nightclub, Studio 54 - "In a new exhibition, Studio 54 co-founder Ian Schrager goes back to the late 70s to explore the highs and lows of the celebrity-packed hotspot."
- 'It's an absurd profession': the world's most infamous bouncers tell all - "They have a fearsome reputation for excluding eager clubbers – but as a documentary about Berlin’s doormen is released, three of them explain why their policies are ‘all about tolerance’."
- Kyiv Nightlife Comes Back Amid Urge for Contact. ‘This Is the Cure’ - "Frenzied raves. Crowded bars (with free therapy). And of course, cuddle parties. Nightlife is returning to Ukraine’s capital. But revelers still have to reckon with guilty feelings. Plus curfew."
- Mark Birley - (1930-2007). Supreme arbiter of aristocratic London nightlife & founder of Annabel's at Berkeley Square in 1963.
- Mark Fleischman: Ex-Studio 54 club owner dies by assisted suicide at Dignitas - "Mark Fleischman, who owned legendary New York nightclub Studio 54 in the 1980s, has died by assisted suicide in Switzerland, his former business partner has said."
- NIGHTCLUB - Wikipedia.
- PACHA GLOBAL - 20+ nightclubs worldwide.
- PETER GATIEN - was the owner of several New York nightclubs, including The Limelight, Palladium, Club USA, and Tunnel. He was once dubbed as the "King of New York Clubs", during his time in New York City.
- Prince William & Harry's favourite nightclub found trying to pass off £10 Prosecco as £360 Dom Perignon champagne - The Telegraph.
- RÉGINE Zilberberg - (1929-2022). Founded in the 70s the international nightclub chain Chez Régine, Jimmy'z (the 'z' for Zylberberg), Club Maona in Monte-Carlo (named for MAria Callas/ONAssis) and Régine's.
- RÉgine, Whose Discotheque Gave Nightlife a New Dawn, Dies at 92 - "Credited with opening the first disco, she built an empire of glittering playgrounds for the Beautiful People in Paris, New York and beyond." The New York Times.
- Ron Doud - DESIGNER OF STUDIO 54 - "RON DOUD'S life reads like a film, but with a tragic ending. Doud grew up and studied interior design at Seattle, graduating in 1970."
- RUTH FLOWERS - world's oldest DJ. Official website.
- Scotch-Club - in Aachen, Germany was the first discothèque, opening on October 19, 1959. It was closed in 1992. In the 1950s, dancehalls were common throughout the world. People danced to the music of a band that usually played cover songs. On October 19, 1959, the former restaurant re-opened as a dancehall, but the owner didn't want to hire a band and used a record player instead. Klaus Quirini, a volunteer newspaper journalist reporting on the event, was as bored as most of the visitors and took over the record player. He used the style common with many radio news reporters, announcing songs and audience games and giving comments. The first song he played was the chart hit Ein Schiff wird kommen by Lale Andersen. His style was immediately popular, and he from then on remained the disc-jockey, the first DJ ever. As DJ Heinrich, he organised other DJs to found a workers' union that made DJ an official (i.e. healthcare registered) profession. Since the opening of the Scotch-Club in late 1959, other discothèques opened throughout Aachen and in other major towns. When the first club opened in the USA, there were already 17 discos in Aachen.
- Social jetlag - are late nights and chaotic sleep patterns making you ill? - "Waking later at weekends can have the same effect as jetlag – and lead to weight gain, reduced mental performance and chronic illness. But there is a solution."
- Soir - "Event guide in the major cities worldwide. Soir collects new and obscure experiences for the adventurous city dwellers through a network of experience specialists. Currently available in Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Milan and rapidly expanding to the rest of the world."
- STEVE RUBELL - (1943-1989). American-Jewish entrepreneur and co-owner of the New York disco Studio 54 (1977-1986) in the old CBS television studio on West 54th Street that the network was selling. Rubell became a familiar face in front of the building, turning people down at the door and only letting in those who met his specific standards. Rubell also dealt with the club's celebrity patrons, ensuring that they were thrown lavish parties. His tactics worked, and the club made $7 million during its first year.
- Subway party - Wikipedia.
- The best days of disco: New York nightlife by Bill Bernstein in pictures - "From Studio 54 to Paradise Garage, Bernstein was there to document the euphoric late 70s peak of the New York City disco scene."
- The world’s best private members clubs - ShortList Magazine.
- THE WORLD'S FINEST CLUBS - "VIP nightclubbing around the world."
- TIPS ON TABLES - vintage reviews of famous nightclubs and restaurants, mostly from the New York area.
- What happened to the great London nightclubs? - "In the past 15 years, some of best-loved venues of the London club scene have shut their doors, for reasons ranging from crime to gentrification and Crossrail."
- WORLD'S BEST BARS - bars, cocktail lounges and cool pubs around the world.
- World's best city for nightlife - "Berlin nightlife from the wildly hedonistic to the traditional."
- World’s 12 Highest-Paid DJs - Forbes.
- Five-star concierges: The wild requests of the mega-rich - "Outrageous hotel requests by the super-rich."
- 11 Best Luxury Concierge Services In The World - "Get Exclusive VIP Access."
- BEST LUXURY CONCIERGE COMPANIES - JustLuxe.
- CONCIERGE SERVICE - Wikipedia.
- CONCIERGE SERVICES - " - Rankings Of Best." YouTube.
- CONCIERGE SERVICES at the beverly hills hotel - Dorchester Collection.
- Hospitality service - Wikipedia.
- Hotel Concierge Services - AskMen.
- I Was A Concierge For American Express Platinum And Black Cards - Reddit.
- LUXURY HOTEL CONCIERGE REVEALS THE WEIRDEST REQUESTS HE HAS EVER RECEIVED - The Independent.
- MasterCard vs. Visa: Which Has Better Concierge Service? - HuffPost.
- meet the VIP travel concierges - "Pet swimming pools, helipads and no paparazzi."
- Over-the-Top Concierge Services - "The concierge profession is most often associated with high-end hotels, but the industry is populated with concierge businesses that serve corporate, residential, retail and private clients as well."
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT - Wikipedia.
- Shopping concierge - Wikipedia.
- The Cultivation of a Concierge - The New York Times.
- The Hotel Concierge: A User's Guide - Forbes.
- The Ultimate Guide to Credit Card Concierge Services - Gen X Finance.
- The world’s best luxury concierge services for the super rich - Tatler.
- This Smartphone Comes with a Concierge Service - Bloomberg.
- Top 5 Most Outrageous Concierge Requests - Forbes.
- Top 10 CONCIERGE SERVICES - "Concierge Services. Best Concierge Service, Reviewed and Compared."
- Top Luxury Concierge Websites For The Super-Rich - Forbes.
Top 60 High-End Concierge Services
- Alberta La Group - "Serving lifestyle experiences." Since 2006, we have managed the most exceptional lifestyles of the most discerning clients belonging to the public eye. With high standards but lack of time, our clients require distinguished services, exclusive attention and completely customized solutions to meet their needs for personal and family organization.
- All Star Concierge - since 2012. "Luxury Lifestyle Management." How much time do you spend researching, scheduling and coordinating tasks? We are a practical, convenient and cost effective way to help you save time, increase efficiency and revitalize your current lifestyle. By leveraging industry networks and preferential relationships with thousands of global partners, we have the resources and knowledge to carry out any requests to your exact specifications. From running basic household errands to catering your chartered yacht, our staff finds inspiration in understanding each individual member’s needs and guarantees your complete satisfaction.
- AMBER LOUNGE - since 2003. "Experience the Ultimate LifestyleInside and Outside the Grand Prix World." The ultimate VIP nightlife experience which follows the F1 Grand Prix series around the world. Venues: Monaco, Singapore, Delhi & Abu Dhabi.
- Based On A True Story - since 2005. "We advise, inspire and manage all your travels; flights, transportation, accomodation, basic activities. We build into your journey unique and extraordinary experiences. We create a magical world where reality and fantasy are intertwined."
- BILLIONAIRE'S CARD - since 2011. "Billionaire Vodka has the benefit of Billionaires Card Concierge service available globally 24/7 in your preferred language at home or away. Billionaires Card Concierge is always there when you need it from gift ideas to a table for two overlooking the Alhambra at night."
- BlaQ Elite - since 2018. "Lifestyle Management & Concierge Service." In the world of corporate travel and concierge services, BlaQ Elite creates unparalleled and premium luxury experiences. Our extensive knowledge of the financial industry allows us to curate a perfect experience that will exceed your expectations. We have over fifteen years of experience with corporate-level executives in investment banking, hedge funds, prestigious law firms, and private equity firms. Our clients also include celebrities, athletes, politicians, and other discerning individuals.
- BLUEFISH - since 1996. "Personal Concierge Services For VIPs & Executives Requiring Luxury & Adventure." From our underground status as a secret society in the 90’s, our unprecedented blunt-edged and bold-faced attitude to our impressive pedigree involvement with such high profile events as Hollywood Award Shows, Formula 1 Paddock Club, Polo, Movie Premieres and New York Fashion Week, over the past decade Bluefish has secured its provocative reputation as the premier lifestyle, concierge, and travel service to the rich and famous.
- BON VIVANT - since 2009. "London’s leading luxury concierge service, offering you the opportunity to delegate your lifestyle management, make the most of your free time and maximise your VIP lifestyle. Whether you want to travel to the most exclusive destinations and hotels, be the first to try the hot new restaurant or club, have access to the best tables at an award ceremony or hospitality seating at a premier sporting event, Bon Vivant's unrivalled expertise, contacts and insider knowledge will make it happen."
- CARTE BLANCHE PLUS - since 2006. "Tout est possible. Meme l'Impossible." Concierge service and lifestyle management. Exclusive private members club; invitation open only to those who enjoy and indulge in a luxury lifestyle. Carte Blanche Plus provides the ultimate luxury lifestyle consultancy that saves you time by offering you the very best.
- cogemad - since 1989. "Undevided Attention." Inspired by the impeccable amenities of the world's most luxurious residences, we provide premium concierge services for our clients.
- COUTTS Concierge - since 1995. "Elite personalised service." Coutts Concierge is there for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With over 20 languages spoken they can help smooth any local communication issues. Coutts & Co, the UK’s leading private bank, is today reclaiming the top spot in the super-premium charge card market by launching Coutts World card a ‘cut above the rest’, offering an extensive concierge service, exceptionally high AirMiles collection rate, comprehensive insurance plus privileged access to a range of luxury goods, services and exclusive special offers that have been created with the lifestyle of Coutts’ clients in mind.
- DH CATERING - since 2005. "From vintage luaus to high-end celebrity events, we offer a wide range of wedding and event services including design, planning + coordination, unique locations, food and bar catering, florals + decor, entertainment, audio-visual, still photography, videography, custom itineraries, travel & concierge services and more. Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
- Edge Retreats - since 2011. "The global curated marketplace for luxury villa rentals with exceptional service and expert concierge." With insider access to the world’s best luxury villas - we work with owners and property managers across the globe to bring you over 4000 of the finest properties in 50 countries and 20 private islands. Whether you’re searching for a high-end honeymoon, family get-together, special occasion or corporate retreat, your personal villa consultant will ensure you discover your perfect villa, every time.
- Element Lifestyle - since 2009. "Luxury Travel & Concierge Services." The world's leading luxury travel company and private members' club. We customize luxury travel, events, and unique experiences.
- Envy Group - since 2007. "We can obtain the unobtainable." Focuses on all levels of bespoke luxury, based in the heart of London’s prestigious Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London. We are at the forefront of luxury with every imaginable necessity at your finger tips. We specialise in all Levels of bespoke luxury, asset location to specialist vehicles. Transcending the traditional. We recognise that no two of our clients are alike so all of our services are bespoke and are designed to your individual specification.
- EXCLUSIVE GP - since 2011. "Concierge Travel & Hospitality Specialists." F1 Hospitality and Grand Prix Packages. ExclusiveGP is an ATOL protected F1 travel and F1 hospitality company for both private individuals and high-net-worth corporate clients. Working alongside some of the world’s leading Formula One experts, we specialise in offering bespoke Formula 1 Travel packages to every single Grand Prix race across the planet. Clients range from discerning individuals and groups looking to savour the Grand Prix VIP experience, to large corporations wishing to treat employees or important clients to a thrilling F1 Tour.
- First Ladies - since 2012. "Bespoke Ladies Lifestyle Concierge." We are London's the first ladies-only private members concierge; a three-part concierge, offering a luxury, essential and corporate services.
- FLOATING LIFE - since 2002. "Our exclusive 360° and 24/7 in-house service is available for our Clients, whether that be on or off-board. Just trust us with the details. With our extensive list of contacts all over the world we secure sought-after reservations at the most magical fine dining places around the globe. Get the perfect hair and make-up for an exceptional celebration, treat yourself with a manicure, pedicure or any other beauty treatment while enjoying a glass of champagne in the saloon. Or allow your body to relax, unwind and stimulate your senses with exquisite fragrances and massages in the privacy of the Yacht, on her sundeck or in a world class spa."
- Golden Ticket London - since 2011. "A unique property search and concierge service to the film and entertainment industry." London / Los Angeles.
- Grand Concierge - since 2009. "At Grand Concierge & Home Services, we offer a complete range of services for second homeowners, as well as guests and vacationers who are visiting the Winter Park and Grand County area." Colorado, U.S.A.
- HEADCONCIERGE - since 2003. "Making the difference." Personal & corporate concierge services.
- Henry Cookson Adventures - since 2005. "Leading authority at creating tailored adventures and luxury experiences from the ground up. From playing a part in the Walking With The Wounded expedition with HRH Prince Harry to searching out the most elusive of marine life in the world’s oceans, we are experts in organising the supposedly impossible."
- Innerplace - since 2004. "Innerplace is the definitive lifestyle concierge service, specialising in access to the most exclusive parties, entertainment, nightlife and dining in London."
- John Paul - since 2008. "Our mission is to make your daily life easier. John Paul is available 24/7, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world, to respond to its members’ needs. Going beyond ordinary customer satisfaction, John Paul constantly strives to surpass expectations by knowing our clients well and anticipating their needs. The pursuit of excellence is in John Paul’s DNA." Offices: Berlin - Lisbon - London - Luxembourg - Marrakesh - Miami - New York - Paris - San Francisco - Shanghai - Singapore - Sydney - Tokyo - Toronto.
- Knightsbridge Circle - since 2012. "The most exclusive members lifestyle club in Europe." Our team have many years of experience in the travel, concierge and financial industries. Our Clients lead busy lives and move in privileged circles. Knightsbridge Circle is there to pro-actively anticipate client’s needs, negotiate exclusive savings and deliver the highest level of personal service. Membership is capped to guarantee quality service. Using our long established network of industry contacts, Knightsbridge Circle source the best events, restaurants, hotels and tickets in the world and use our leverage to ensure our clients take priority.
- Les Concierges - since 1998. "Turning aspirations into experiences. Anywhere, any time... with service beyond expectations." LesConcierges is the world’s premier provider of global concierge services and solutions. We represent and enhance your brand to generate loyalty from your most valued employees and most treasured customers. Turning routine requests into memorable experiences makes us different from the rest. Our highly trained concierges staff delivers professional and personal assistance to meet our clients’ business and lifestyle needs – from the everyday to the extraordinary.
- LONDON CONCIERGE SERVICES - "London Luxury Concierge is reshaping the idea of a high-end lifestyle concierge company in London city. All the members of London Luxury Concierge are being looked after by their own professional manager, paying careful attention to each detail and need. From VIP access to the newest entertainment spots, the city’s finest cuisine or the trendiest shops to the most exclusive events and dreamlike holidays."
- Luxcierge - since 2014. London - Paris - Nice - Cannes - Monaco. "At LuxCierge our exclusive clients have no limits on what they can purchase so the most exclusive luxury we can supply is time. We work with our clients to remove every possible nuisance, annoyance, and time-wasting activity from their lives. Gone are the exasperating concerns over travel, property, maintenance, shopping, child care, pets, entertainment... the list is endless! To go where you want to go, to experience what you want to experience and to share these things with the people you love without thought, or care, or concern is our focus."
- Luxury Concierge China (LCC) - since 2006. Affording You the Luxury of Time. Unique Customised Experiences. Truly Bespoke Travel by the China Insiders. "It's simple - you choose how much or how little you want. It's all in LCC's little black book - from the wildly extravagantly to the funky and hard to find." China and Hong Kong.
- Majestery - since 2009. "Treat Loyalty like Royalty." An innovative luxury concierge platform for your most affluent clients, provided as a seamless extension of your brand.
- MasterCard CONCIERGE SERVICE - since 1994. "There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MasterCard.". Whether you are looking for tickets to a sold-out concert, want help planning your annual family vacation, desire dinner reservations for a well-deserved date night or hope we can help you find a last-minute gift for someone special, MasterCard Concierge Service is here to help.
- Mayfair Chan - since 2015. "Lifestyle Management." Perfection comes as standard.
- Mayfair Concierge - "Anything you require." Dedicated over 30 years of experiencet to looking after all of our client’s needs when they visit London, the UK or wider Europe, ensuring they have a fantastic time. Our independent concierge service is founded on 30 years of experience and an intimate, personal knowledge of London, the UK and Europe. This allows us to make unbiased and educated choices based on excellence, so that every need - big or small - is met to the highest standard.
- MeetnGreetMe - since 2015. "We are ready to MeetnGreet you in more than 160 cities around the world. MeetnGreetMe is a global platform connecting international travelers and local people for getting personal concierge services and lifestyle management. Contact and hire local people as your personal assistants to take care of your needs when you travel."
- Mezi - since 2015. "AI for Travel. Mezi is your Personal Travel Assistant. The more you go, the better it gets." American Express has acquired Mezi.
- MILLIONAIRE'S CONCIERGE - since 1998. "Your Access To The Most Inaccessible VIP Events & Experiences Worldwide."
- Mint Lifestyle Management - since 2010. "Concierge Lifestyle Management Tailored to You." Personal and Corporate Lifestyle Management. Our aim is simple. To give you back as much of that precious asset - time - as we possibly can. Our clients benefit from having a dedicated lifestyle manager who is trusted and well connected to advise and assist with any request.
- Nota Bene - since 2012. "Manages bespoke travel and lifestyle for an illustrious international clientele. Passionate in the art of discernment and service. With our team we travel the world in pursuit of the exceptional and unforgettable, just as we have done for over 30 years. Nota Bene counts among its followers many of the world's most influential people from finance, fashion, the arts and business. We offer expert advice and top-level management services for an exclusive private clientele. Arranged for the very few."
- One Concierge - since 2008. "One Concierge is a leading global provider of concierge & lifestyle management solutions. We offer a variety of bespoke membership options, personal/corporate concierge solutions & luxury VIP services to some of the most discerning clientele around the globe. Our relationships, insider knowledge & industry exposure enable us to deliver, the unattainable, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year."
- Osborne & DenÉe - since 2010. "Unparalleled luxury concierge service providing worldwide support to our clients around the world, assisting with any requests from arranging transfers, getting last minute tickets, booking reservations or gaining access to a member’s only club."
- Pall Mall Concierge Service - since 1897. "The Royal Automobile Club offers a Concierge service where expert advice and assistance can be provided with theatre tickets, sporting events, concert tickets, gift shopping, car services and restaurant recommendations. Private tours, trips and that elusive last-minute reservation at the latest restaurants."
- Prime Lifestyle Concierge Services London - since 2010. "At Prime Lifestyle Concierge Services we understand that our clients are used to the very best. Not only can we plan the perfect getaway, or organize the most spectacular event, or find that elusive pair of designer glasses from Italian Vogue, or suggest a great Restaurant and/or perfect bar for a Saturday night, but we do it all with your specific tastes in mind."
- PRIVÉ INTERNATIONAL - since 2005. "The Art of Living Well." The world's leading bespoke luxury service. We are a members only company providing unique amenities for our members, who value convenience, luxury, exclusivity and impeccable delivery. Each membership is custom tailored, providing you the highest quality in services. Offering unlimited access for high-net worth individuals and corporate executive's access to our increasing portfolio of destination properties, private jet/yacht charters, personal security detail, and exotic automobiles.
- PROMUS LIFESTYLE - since 2011. Luxury Concierge service and Lifestyle Consultant, based in Portugal. PROMUS is a specialized concierge service and lifestyle consultant operating 365 days a year, internationally. With specialized partners controlled by strict quality standards, PROMUS will service you anywhere, anytime, with all your particular needs and requirements in mind.
- PURE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP - since 2007. "Pure Entertainment Group is a global bespoke luxury concierge company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. Since 2007, the company offers high quality, highly tailored luxury concierge services to high-net worth and ultra high-net worth individual and corporate companies all around the world. We organize, plan and book all things luxury for the world’s most discerning clients."
- QUINTESSENTIALLY - since 2000. "The world leader in luxury lifestyle concierge wherever you are in the world. We're on hand to assist you 24/7/365." One of the largest and most well-known members-only concierge companies in the world, co-founded by Ben Elliot (the nephew of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and wife of Prince Charles). With 60 offices worldwide, and 32 sister businesses comprising the Quintessentially Group, their team has access to insider knowledge invaluable for procuring tickets and reservations to exclusive restaurants, clubs, operas, and galas. Elite membership is invitation only and ranges from US$10,000 to US$45,000 per year.
- Red Butler - since 2006. "Business Concierge & Executive Assistant Services." Established in 2005, Red Butler is the leading business concierge provider to entrepreneurs, professionals and Fortune 500 companies. We help people save time, access perks and become more productive.
- Serena Cook - since 2002. "The Fixer." Serena Cook's Deliciously Sorted is the concierge service and event company for the stars in Ibiza. She's a self-proclaimed "manager of expectations" on an island where guidance and insider knowledge are as essential for a fancy dinner as getting into Amnesia's VIP. She writes a summer column for Tatler, is a spy for Mr and Mrs Smith, runs a sister company International Villas and organises A-list parties. When Paris needs a villa and Mick Jagger wants a chef, they dial Serena's digits first.
- Sky Premium International - since 2013. "Sky Premium International is the first members’ exclusive privilege services club developed to enrich the lives of members across the globe. At Sky Premium, we live to create a truly fulfilling experience for our valued members. We do this through the Four Pillars of Good Living – Travel, Wine & Dine, Shopping and Wellness. Every Sky Premium moment is thoughtfully curated by our Good Life tastemakers and panel advisors."
- SMSA - since 2009. "Leader International de la Conciergerie | A votre service 24/7 et partout dans le monde." The Moroccan Service and assistance Company is a luxury concierge service offering personal assistance by taking over all its clients everyday and unexpected tasks and headaches. The concept is similar to the services provided by a luxury palace's concierge, who will take care of all his clients worries and to simplify their lives by allowing them to save time. Our agents are available to provide clients with all the services or products they might need by using a very qualified network of suppliers. They act with professionalism, courtesy and discretion, they are always available and their only job is to satisfy as best the client's requests.
- TEN - since 1998. Lifestyle concierge. "Friendly, professional Lifestyle Managers are on hand 24/7 to help you get the most out of life by taking on anything that you don’t have the time, expertise or inclination to do yourself. Our experts are each specialists in a field such as travel, retail or motoring. They take time to understand your needs then use their insider know-how and contacts, plus the combined experience of over a million requests to date, to deliver great results - faster (and often cheaper) than if you had acted alone. This is Intelligent Support."
- The Berkeley | London Concierge - "When you stay at The Berkeley luxury hotel, our concierge team looks after your every need, both in the hotel and out and about in central London. They know the hottest spots for shopping and sightseeing, and can book you anything from a theatre reservation to a private jet."
- The Billionaire Concierge - since 2015. "The Billionaire Concierge is an exclusive Global Luxury Concierge and Bespoke Lifestyle Management Service. Whether you require a dedicated Lifestyle Manager, access to Private Red Carpet Events, Luxury Travel, High-End Property Management, Corporate Concierge as well as many others, our experienced team are able to help."
- The Cultivist - since 2015. "The world’s only global arts club offering uniquely privileged access to every aspect of the art world." With a single card, you glide through museums, galleries and art fairs worldwide: no tickets, no bookings, no complications.
- The Fixer - since 2008. "Luxury Concierge & Experiences." We are one of the top concierge and lifestyle management companies with over 12 years expertise managing UHNWIs and HNWIs. We specialise in providing concierge services such as ticketing and reservations and access to VIP events as well as managing the private lives of busy individuals. We create a bespoke and personalised service especially created around you. London, New York & Dubai.
- The Hamptonite Club - since 2012. "The Ultimate Hamptons Concierge." Based in the heart of the Hamptons, The Hamptonite Club is your personal assistant specifically purposed to tend to the needs as your Luxury Lifestyle consultant and private Concierge. Based in the heart of the Hamptons, The Hamptonite Club is your personal assistant specifically purposed to tend to the needs as your Luxury Lifestyle consultant and private Concierge.
- The Key - since 2012. "We present exotic and inspiring experiences that immerse your sense of wonder. We define our experiences as remarkably uncommon bespoke moments created on request for our members and their families and friends. We bring magic and spirituality into every experience we create, helping our members to have a once in a lifetime personal journey. We create bespoke travel Itineraries, bucket list quests, and spiritual journeys to the world’s most exotic and unexpected locations. Our speciality is offering superior accommodation and organization, teamed with safety and cultural education as the pillars of our work."
- The Organisers - since 1998. "Highly efficient team of personal assistants who have been providing solutions to corporate and domestic challenges since 1998. Our bespoke concierge services go far beyond those offered by more traditional concierge and lifestyle management companies. We work as your private office, giving expertly tailored and confidential PA support on everything from business travel to property management."
- THE WORLD'S FINEST CLUBS - since 2003. The World’s Finest Clubs recognises that your time is too precious to be kept waiting in queues. As a world traveller you are used to a welcome with a smile and to be personally guided to your exclusive table in the most luxurious venues: exlusive clubs, hotels and restaurants. 24/7 Concierge Service for club and hotel reservations. Invitations to exclusive parties and the world-famous Finest Events.
- Velocity Black - since 2014. "Experiences in the Palm of Your Hand. The Travel Service for the Digital Age." We’ve created one of the world’s most advanced travel services. Our technology maps local intel from hundreds of experts in over 100 cities to a members profile, where our travel specialists create the right itinerary for their specific requirements. From first request to final check out, our specialists are with Velocity Black members every step of their journey, providing timely recommendations for evenings out in unfamiliar cities to complimentary upgrades on hotels, villas and yachts. All within 60 seconds, 24/7, from anywhere across the globe. Velocity Black is a doorway to unforgettable memories. We have a constantly updating portfolio of the world’s finest experiences ranging from the extraordinary to the everyday. Members gain access to our talented experience team. And this is no ordinary team. They live what they do. They’ve been to Burning Man, flown fighter jets for the Royal Air Force and helped organise the Oscars. They derive from the world-over, speak 17 languages, and have dedicated themselves to bringing the best life has to offer to our members. Whenever. Wherever. However.
- VERTU CONCIERGE - since 2017. "Imagine a world where, at the touch of a button, you are instantly connected to a team of experts with a global wealth of knowledge, experience and contacts." Concierge offers 24-hour worldwide assistance, recommendations and priority bookings. They facilitate your every request, from finding the perfect gift to accessing 'money-can't-buy' events, experiences and everything in between. Your Concierge will fulfil every request using their unique expertise and inside knowledge.
- virtual concierge solutions - since 2014. "We masterfully design, create and manage private-labeled, completely customized, totally interactive virtual concierge services. Our solutions promote your brand by linking employees, residents and customers to a dedicated 24/7 virtual concierge providing a localized marketplace all under one roof. As a seamless extension of your organization, we provide a high-touch solution specifically designed to increase productivity, engagement and profitability."
- Visa Infinite Concierge Service - since 1998. "For everything you need." Your personal assistant Visa Concierge will work for you 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, to ease every single moment of your day. Do you need to make a reservation at your favorite local restaurant? At the destination where your journey takes you? Do you want to take the trip of a lifetime? Do you need tickets for that special event? Visa Concierge will help you with all this and more.
- Visa Signature Concierge - "Complimentary personal assistance anytime, anywhere." At your service, 24/7. Planning a weekend getaway? Let Visa Signature Concierge help you. From locating the perfect luxury hotel to booking tickets, your concierge is here to help you any time, night or day.
- WORLD CLASS CONCIERGE SERVICES - since 1997. "24/7 World Class Concierge Services." Whatever your need, from collectibles to theatre tickets and events, and from special corporate parties to celebrity bookings, if you can imagine it, World Class Concierge Services can make it happen. Staff with over 50 years in the concierge services industry and a worldwide database of specialists gives us an edge. Let us unlock your ordinary and extraordinary doors with the best in personalized, professional concierge services.
- Simba Saloon - night club on the premises of the Carnivore restaurant with a capacity of 2,500.
Pointe aux Canonniers
- Les Enfants Terribles | LET F "Number 1 VIP hotspot in Mauritius. This outstanding club managed by PURE is renowed for bringing some of the best international DJs from around the world."
- 31 - on ABSA building’s 31st floor.
Hong Kong (SAR, China)
- BOUJIS F. 37 Pottinger Street. "Let Loose at Boujis." Set in the heart of Hong Kong's financial and entertainment district, guests can expect to be served bespoke
cocktails made by a team of award-winning mixologists, to the sound of some of the best DJ's in the world.
- dragon-i - "Asia's most creative and eclectic vision of lounge, dining and partying for the global glitterati."
- SHOW CLUB F
Macau (SAR, China)
- CLUB CUBIC F The largest dance club in Macau.
- NEW ASIA F. Located on Level 71 of the Swissôtel | The Stamford hotel.
- STEREOLAB F
- SUPPERCLUB F
- ZOUK - launched in 1991. "The allure of Zouk is generated by four distinctly different clubs all within the Zouk complex."
- BED SUPPERCLUB - best described as an upscale restaurant, stage, gallery and club merged into one, where every night is different.
- Q BAR F
Australia | Oceania
- District Bali - Jl. Kartika Plaza (Discovery Mall Area) Kuta.
- Ku De Ta - Jl. Kayu Aya no.9, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
- Buena Vista Social Club - was a members club in Havana, Cuba that held dances and musical activities, becoming a popular location for musicians to meet and play during the 1940s.
- Casa de la MÚsica - Avenida 35 esq. a 20, Miramar, Playa.
- Disco El Turquino - Hotel Tryp Habana Libre Calle L esq. a 23, Vedado.
- El Gato Tuerto - Calle O between Calle 17 and Calle 19, Vedado.
- Havana Caffe - Hotel Melia Cohiba, Ave. Paseo, 1ra y 3ra - Vedado.
- La Cecilia - 5ta Avenida y 110.
- Tropicana Club - world-known cabaret and club in Havana, Cuba. It was launched in 1939 at Villa Mina, a six-acre suburban estate with lush tropical gardens in Havana's Marianao neighborhood. Calle 72 #4504 y Línea del Ferrocarril, Marianao
- BASIL'S BAR - "Some say it is the greatest bar in the world!"
- Le Ti St Barth - since 1995. Chef-owner Carole Gruson's restaurant, cabaret, tavern, lounge, dancing on top of the tables hot spot.
- Spirito F De Stassart Street 18, Ixcelles.
- Pangea - at Skovriderkroen, Strandvejen 235.
- Arch F Nørregade 41.
- At Dolores - Lille Kongensgade 16.
- Bambi Club - Store Strandstræde 14.
- BUBBLES CLUB - at Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center.
- Chateau Motel - Knabrostræde 3. "Copenhagen’s new nocturnal epicenter for the audacious souls of all colors and craft."
- COPENHAGEN JAZZ HOUSE - Niels Hemmingsens Gade 10.
- Cray - Gothersgade 10B.
- Hive - Skindergade 45-47.
- JAZZHUS MONTMARTRE - Store Regnegade 19A.
- Lusso - Hovedvagtsgade 8.
- Mau Mau 5 - Studiestræde 5.
- Maze - Skindergade 45.
- Molly - Store Strandstræde 14. Members' club.
- NASA - Gothersgade 8F.
- OCEAN CLUB - Sundkrogskaj 17.
- PENTHOUSE - Nørregade 1.
- Sunday F Lille Kongensgade 16. The brain child of the team behind the renowned club SIMONS and acclaimed restaurant Congo - night scene conjurers Simon Frank & Simon Lennet and the Danish entertainer Casper Christensen. CLOSED.
- The Standard's Jazz club - Havnegade 44. "We are thrilled to welcome you to what we hope will become a jazz club unlike any other on the planet" - Niels Lan Doky, Music Director.
- THE UNION - members only.
- TS BAR - Studiestræde 14. Members only. Bono's hangout when in Copenhagen.
- VEGA - Enghavevej 40.
- ZEN F Nørregade 41. CLOSED on February 20, 2016.
- ZOO BAR - Sværtegade 6. Bar - restaurant - nightclub.
- CAMEL CLUB - "Liverpool's Biggest RNB Club!"
- The Cavern Club - the original Cavern Club opened on Wednesday 16 January 1957 as a jazz club, later becoming a centre of the rock and roll scene in Liverpool in the 1960s. The Beatles played in the club in their early years. The original Cavern club closed in March 1973. Re-opened on the 26th April 1984 and was rebuilt using many of the original bricks, to the original plans and on the same address, 10 Mathew Street.
- 2 & 8 - brand new night club in the basement of Morton's Private Members' Club at 28 Berkeley Square.
- 5 Hertford Street - private members' establishment. Robin Birley’s new Mayfair club in a sprawling set of exquisitely chic and quirky rooms, with a tunnel of booths, dining rooms, nightclub, library, cinema and bar.
- Ad Lib - (1965-1966). The hangout for pop-stars such as the Beatles, the Stones and The Kinks, fashion designers Mary Quant and Jean Muir and actresses Hayley Mills and Julie Christie; it was even visited on occasion by Princess Margaret. The music policy was exclusively black American soul and blues records and the door policy was even stricter. Top floor of 7 Leicester Place, W1.
- AMIKA - 65 High Street Kensington.
- AURA MAYFAIR F. 48-49 St James’s Street, Mayfair.
- ANNABEL'S - founded in 1963 by Mark Birley. 44 Berkeley Square, Mayfair. Named after Lady Annabel Goldsmith. Private members' restaurant and nightclub on Berkeley Square 44 in Mayfair. It was the first of its kind: a member-only nightclub that catered to an exclusive clientele, including Prince Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles, Princess Anne, U.S. President Richard Nixon, Aristotle Onassis, Frank Sinatra and the Clermont Set.
- BAG O'NAILS - 9 Kingly Street. One of the hotspots in London's 60s music scene. The private members' club will re-open on March 1, 2013. Also a unique space for private events and private dining.
- BONBONNIERE F. 23 Orchard Street. "The embodiment of luxury, a decadent, sumptuous box of delights with the playful charm of a sweet shop to indulge all of your senses."
- BOUJIS F. 43 Thurloe Street. "London’s most talked about nightclub." The exclusive private members' club in London.
- BUNGALOW 8
- CAFÉ DE PARIS - since 1924. London nightclub, located in the West End, beside Leicester Square on Coventry Street, Piccadilly. Much of the early success of the Café de Paris was due to the visit of the then Prince of Wales who became a regular guest, often dining with notables from high society across Europe. Plays host to regular cabaret shows.
- CHINAWHITE - private membership club / restaurant.
- CIRQUE LE SOIR F
- CLUB AQUARIUM - since 1995. The only club in the UK to have its own swimming pool.
- CLUB SURYA
- CUCKOO CLUB - Swallow Street (Off Regent Street).
- Dolly's - was a nightclud situated at 57-58 Jermyn Street in London, a favourite haunt of The Beatles and other 1960s luminaries.
- Dstrkt London F
- EMBASSY LONDON - strictly a members bar and club. Entrance is by guest list only.
- Funky Buddha - since 2001. 15 Berkeley Street, Mayfair.
- JALOUSE - 17 Hanover Square.
- KITTS F. "All is not what it seems on Sloane Square..." Exclusive members club.
- Libertine by Chinawhite F 4 Winsley Street, Fitzrovia.
- LONDON CLUBS' GUESTLIST
- LOULOU'S - 5 Hertford Street, Mayfair. Private members' club. London's hottest new club!
- LUXX F
- MADDOX CLUB F
- Madison - "Drinking, Dining & Dancing In The Heart Of The City." Rooftop Terrace, 1 New Exchange, St Paul's.
- MAHIKI - since 2006. 1 Dover Street, Mayfair. near the Ritz Hotel. Well known for its celebrity clientele, "a cross-section of the pages of Debrett's." Its themed Thursday nights, hosted by socialite Henry Conway, are particularly popular.
- MAISON ESTELLE - since 2022. "Where all the 'cool kids' will be hanging out from October, private member’s club Maison Estelle is the newest hotspot from hospitality group the Ennismore. With power couple and tastemakers extraordinaire Sharan and Eiesha Pasricha at the helm, this is going to be the place to be (and be seen) in London." 6 Grafton St, Mayfair, London W1S 4EQ, U.K.
- MERAH CLUB
- Ministry of Sound - "The home of dance music and the world's best nightclub, celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2011."
- MOSIMANN'S CLUB - one of the most prestigious private dining clubs in the world.
- No.41 F 41 Conduit Street, Mayfair.
- PACHA LONDON - the former SW1 Club.
- PARAMOUNT - members' only.
- PROJECT CLUB F 78 Wells Street.
- PUNK CLUB
- RAFFLES - founded 1967. 287 King's Road, Chelsea. "Raffles is amongst the most prestigious and private members' clubs in London."
- RUPERT'S - 50 Rupert Street, Mayfair. By invitation-only.
- SALON CLUB - "Housed deep within Mayfair's, 29 Old Burlington St, Embassy, through an unmarked door, is a party. If you make it past the choosy floozy at the entrance you will be ..."
- Sibylla's - (opened on June 22, 1966). 9 Swallow Street, Mayfair. Was a fashionable London venue part-financed by George Harrison and named after an aristocratic model, Sybilla Edmonstone.
- Stork Club - was a nightclub in Swallow Street in London's West End. In the late 1950s, it was run by "nightclub king" Al Burnett, and notable guests included Harold Macmillan, John Profumo, Peter Sellers, Frank Sinatra, Lana Turner, Bette Davis, Ava Gardner, Elizabeth Taylor, King Hussein of Jordan, and Jean Simmons.
- STUDIO VALBONNE
- THE ARTS CLUB - 40 Dover Street, Mayfair. Members only.
- The Arts Theatre Club - 50 Frith Street, Soho.
- THE BOX - cabaret club in London’s Soho has established a reputation for being the most raucous show in town. It’s the new place to be seen: Kate Moss, Emma Watson and Prince Harry are among those who have seen the club’s explicit two-hour show.
- THE CLUB - at Sir Richard Branson's The Roof Gardens: 99 Kensington High Street.
- THE CLUB - at Playboy Club, 14 Old Park Lane, Mayfair.
- The London Reign Showclub - 215 - 217 Piccadilly, St. James's. "The London Reign is an aerial show club bringing an eclectic mix of Las Vegas and Moulin Rouge to the heart of london's west end."
- THE MAYFAIR CLUB
- THE PUNCH BOWL
- THE SADDLE ROOM - Hamilton Place, Mayfair. Opened in 1961. Now closed. Britain's first discothèque.
- The Scotch of St. James - since 1965. Nightclub situated at Masons Yard, London. Tucked away at the bottom of an alley it served as a prominent nightclub, live music venue and historically significant meeting place for London's rock elite in the 1960s. The club opened on 14 July 1965 at the height of 1960s swinging London and replaced the Ad Lib club, which closed in November 1966, as a meeting place for the swinging London set and rock musicians. The heritage of the Scotch St. James was referenced when it was relaunched, after 25 years of closure, in 2012.
- THE WELLINGTON CLUB
- TRAMP - founded in 1969. 40 Jermyn Street, St. James's, Mayfair. Considered to be one of the most exclusive member's clubs in the world and is a regular haunt for celebrities.
- VIP ROOM
- WHISKY MIST F
- La Siesta - 2000, route du Bord de Mer.
- Calle Ocho - since 1996. 24, rue Piliers de Tutelle.
- BÂOLI Club - Port Canto, Boulevard de la Croisette. "Party with the stars."
- BRUMEL's - 3, boulevard de la République. Live Club & Piano Bar. Cannes Magazine has named one of the coolest spots to hang out in the evening.
- chrystie - 22, rue Macé. Cocktail bar, club & restaurant.
- Gotha - Palm Beach, Place Franklin Roosevelt, Pointe Croisette.
- Hookah's Club - 10, rue du Batéguier.
- L'ATELIER - 2, place Etang-Pointe Croisette. Exquisite new restaurant, lounge and club on Point Croisette, with magnificent terrace views of Cannes Bay. Anyone who's anyone heads to this spectacular club within the Palm Beach Casino.
- La CHUNGA - 24, rue Latour-Maubourg. Small late-night favorite.
- Le 7 Club Cabaret - 7, rue Rouguière. Primarily gay club. It’s open ‘till seven – seven in the morning that is.
- LE CARRÉ BLANC - 14, rue Macé. Ultramodern lounge. Fun stop for people-watching. There's always a party going on.
- LE CÉSAR PALACE - 48, boulevard de la République. Enormous nightclub decorated in Roman style. It also has a VIP enclosure, and special performances are arranged every Wednesday for this exclusive section.
- Le Club By Albane - on the rooftop at the JW Marriott hotel, 50 Boulevard de la Croisette.
- LE LADY BIRD - 115, avenue de Lérins. A legend in Cannes. It's been in business since the 1930s, and in its heyday was the place most sought after during International Film Festival.
- LE PALM Beach - Place Franklin Roosevelt. At Casino Palm Beach.
- Le Silencio - 5, rue des Belges.
- PALAIS Club - La Rotonde de Lerins, Boulevard de la Croisette. This prestigious venue now plays host to some of the world’s leading dance music DJs during the festival gap. Summer only.
- VIA NOTTÉ - 13, rue du Commandant André. Bar-club. Smart lounge that attracts Cannes smart set.
- VILLA ROMANA - 61, boulevard de la Croisette. Exclusive club and Italian restaurant.
- VIP ROOM - at JW Marriott Hotel, 50 Boulevard de la Croisette. "Cannes Famous Club."
- La Dune Club F Route des plages du grand travers.
- F&K F 13 - 14 Place Jules Ferry. "Don’t wait the night to party! The first of a new generation of venue which breaks all the conventional codes of today’s party: a.k.a The Bistroclub."
- 79 Club F. 22, rue Quentin Bauchart.
- BABYLON CLUB - 8, rue des Anglais.
- Bagatelle Mansion F 42, route de Sèvres à Neuilly, Bois de Boulogne. "Déjà plus de deux siecles que Marie Antoinette et le Comte D'Artois avaient pris le Pari d'édifier ce lieu de Libertinage... Une véritable Folie visionnaire!!"
- BLACK CALAVADOS F 40, avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie. Beautiful people hangout.
- BUS PALLADIUM - 6, rue Fontaine.
- CAB - 2, place du Palais Royal.
- CHEZ CASTEL - 15, rue Princesse. This club really is a cut above the rest. Reserved for the upper echelons of Parisian society - politicians, show-biz celebrities and sports personalities mingle amongst the select clientèle who gathers here to eat, drink and have fun.
- CHEZ MOUNE
- Cirque Bonheur - 32-34, rue Marbeuf.
- CLUB MADAM
- Club Sept - 7, rue Sainte-Anne. Famous gay club. (1968-now closed).
- CRAZY HORSE - 12, avenue George V. Cabaret since 1951.
- CULTURE HALL - 8, boulevard de la Madeleine.
- FAVALA CHIC - a Brazilian affair.
- L'Arc F 12, rue de Pressbourg.
- LA CALAVADOS F 40, avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie.
- LA FLÈCHE D'OR
- LA JAVA
- LE BARON - 6, avenue Marceau. Club Privé.
- LE BATACLAN - 50 Boulevard Voltaire.
- Le Boeuf sur le Toit - (The Ox on the Roof) is the name of a celebrated Parisian cabaret-bar, founded in 1921 by Louis Moysés which was originally located at 28, rue Boissy d'Anglas in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. From the day it opened, Le Boeuf was the epicenter of the Paris of the Roaring Twenties and was always thronged by the beau monde and the cream of the avant-garde. Le Boeuf sur le Toit exists as a chic restaurant to this day. But the glamour, social cachet, avant-garde milieu, and bohemian atmosphere—they are a distant memory.
- Le Caveau de la Huchette - 5, rue de la Huchette. Jazz club in the Latin Quarter of Paris. The building dates to the 16th century, but became a jazz club in 1946. The design has been compared to a cellar or labyrinth and allegedly it was once used by Rosicrucians and by those linked to Freemasonry.
- LE CHACHA CLUB - 47, rue Berger.
- LE KLUB - 14, rue Saint-Denis.
- LE MILLIARDAIRE
- LE MONTANA
- LE PALACE - (1978-1996). The Parisian equivalent of New York’s Studio 54. Created by impresario Fabrice Emaer in 1978, intellectuals, actors, designers, and American and European jetsetters adored the place for its flamboyant DJ Guy Cuevas, extravagant theme parties and performances, and Emaer's rule-breaking mix of clubgoers that threw together rich and poor, gay and straight, black and white.
- LE PRIVÉ - 2, rue des anglais.
- LE SHOWCASE
- LE SOIR
- LE TRUSKEL
- LES BAINS DOUCHES - since 1978.
- Matignon F. 3, avenue Matignon.
- MAXIM'S DE PARIS
- PALAIS MAILLOT F
- QUEEN - 102, avenue des Champs Élysées.
- REX CLUB - 5, boulevard Poissonnière.
- RÉGINE's - 49, rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris. Founded in 1957 by RÉgine Zylberberg. She opened the first Chez Régine in the Latin Quarter on rue du Four (1957-1968) before moving on to Montparnasse to open the first New Jimmy'z (the 'z' for Zylberberg).
- Silencio - founded in 2011. 142, rue Montmartre. Few nightclubs can claim to have David Lynch as their chief designer. In fact, only one can. Based on the identically named establishment in his film Mulholland Dr, Lynch oversaw the design of everything from the bathroom stalls, cinema and library, down to the saltiness of the nuts.
- SOCIAL CLUB - 142, rue Montmartre.
- Soixantedixneuf Club F. 22, rue Quentin Bauchart.
- VIP ROOM F
- White Room - restaurant Maison Blanche, 15 Avenue Montaigne. "Every Saturday night, Maison Blanche restaurant turns into the White Room club. Perched on the seventh and last floor of the Théâtre des Champs Élysées, the White Room overlooks Paris and the famous Avenue Montaigne."
Roquebrune Cap Martin
- Le Pirate - an institution, for many years the most famous 'boite' on the Riviera, owned by the late and ever shirtless Charles Viale.
- BAR DU PORT - 7, quai Suffren. As other port-side establishments, the bar opens early in the morning – either for breakfast or for the very last coffee of the night – and changes atmosphere as the day wears on.
- Bleu - 33, rue Portail Neuf. "Whether you're looking for a light supper, cocktails, a place to relax with friends or dance the night away - Bleu has it all."
- Brasserie des Arts - 5, place des Lices. Chic as can be; cool and exclusive in that inimitable Saint-Tropez way.
- Cavalli CaffÈ St. Tropez - 33, place de la Garonne. "The Caffè allows guests to spend the moments throughout their day: breakfasts, lunches, exquisite dinners and aperitifs are livened by the beautiful music of the live dj set that, starting at 7 pm, will highlight days filled with traditional Italian luxury and lifestyle."
- CHEZ MAGGY - 7, rue Sibille. Old-town restaurant-cum-bar-cum-disco. Open from 7pm, it offers simple Med food and a music-bar atmosphere that gets more raucous as the evening progresses.
- Le Bar by Dom PÉrignon - at Hotel Sezz, 151, route des Salins. "The indoor Dom Pérignon bar and the pool bar. Open from 11h to Midnight. At the day’s end, guaranteed lounge atmosphere by our DJ Allan."
- LE BAR JOSEPH - 1, place de Hotel de Ville.
- LE BISTRO - 5, place des Lices. Restaurant, lounge, club, live music.
- LE CAFÉ - Place des Lices. Restaurant and bar.
- Le Club - 6, rue du Puits / Place de la Mairie.
- Le Mas d'Estel - F Les Esclamandes, RN98, 83370 Saint-Aygulf.
- Le Petit Bar - 2, rue Sibille. "Let’s start your evening in a lounge cozy atmosphere with wine, champagne and appetizers ... Then, when the clock hits 11pm, let the party begin: music, dancing and cocktails all get together ... until 3 am."
- LE QUAI - 29, quai Jean Jaurès. Well known for it's chic aperitives, exceptional dinners and fun evenings.
- L'Esquinade Club - 2, rue du Four. Nightclub with a mix of House, Dance, Disco RNB and world music. Gay frienfly.
- L'OpÉra - Le Port. "With the most beautiful terrace of Saint-Tropez and with one of the most beautiful views on the bell tower and the port the Opera welcomes you from breakfast to dawn. You will love the outdoor and indoor decoration (inspired from the 40’s). You will be able to appreciate parties with the DJ musicians… but also wonderful menus with Provençal, French and worldwide dishes."
- LES CAVES DU ROY - at Hôtel Byblos, avenue Paul Signac. Since 1967. The most prestigious nightclub in France for the past 40 years. At legendary Hotel Byblos. Glitzy, glamorous, flashbulb-popping celebrity-rich nightclub in the heart of the Hotel Byblos, one of the swankiest hotels in the world.
- Nikki Beach - Route de l'Épi, Plage de Pampelonne.
- PAPAGAYO - since 1962 by the brothers Doudou & Frangy Malortigue. Résidence du Port. The third of Saint-Tropez’s leading triumvirate.
- VIP ROOM F. Résidence du Nouveau Port. The second of Saint-Tropez’s three legendary addresses. Jean Roch's famous St Tropez club is, not unsurprisingly given its name, a favourite with the celeb set.
- VILLA ROMANA - 1, chemin des Conquêtes. Since 1956. Exclusive club and Italian restaurant.
- LA FOLIE DOUCE - "The dancefloor on the top of the world."
- Berlin's nightclubs fight for same cultural status as opera houses - "Clubs tell parliament that without protection gentrification threatens their existence."
- World's best city for nightlife - "Berlin nightlife from the wildly hedonistic to the traditional."
- ADAGIO F
- BERGHAIN - opened in 2004. Am Wriezener Bahnhof 1, 10243 Berlin. Named after its location near the border between Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain. Philip Sherburne described it in 2007 as "quite possibly the current world capital of techno, much as E-Werk or Tresor were in their respective heydays."
- Bricks F Mohrenstraße 30.
- Cookies Berlin - club in East Berlin, located on the corner of Friedrichstrasse and Unter den Linden. Also check out the great vegetarian restaurant upstairs - Cookies Cream - for a pre-party dinner.
- Euphoria - Grünberger Str. 60.
- FELIX CLUB F
- GOLDEN GATE
- HAVANNA IN BERLIN
- KaterHolzig - Michaelkirchstrasse 23.
- Nightlife reports: clubbing in Berlin - The Guardian.
- Q-DORF BERLIN
- Renate - Salon zur Wilden Renate. Alt Stralau 70, 10245 Berlin.
- RIVE GAUCHE - Friedrichstrasse 105, Mitte.
- SAGE CLUB - Köpenicker Strasse 76, Mitte.
- Soho House Berlin - since 2010. Torstrasse 1, 10119 Berlin. Private members' club.
- Solar - Stressemannstrasse 76.
- The Pearl F
- Tresor - Köpenicker Straße 70, 10179 Berlin. Underground techno nightclub and record label. The club was founded in March 1991 in the vaults of the former old Wertheim department store in Mitte, the central part of the former East Berlin, next to the famous Potsdamer Platz.
- Watergate - Falckensteinstrasse 49, Kreuzberg, 10997 Berlin. Established 2002 and know for the wall-to-wall LED light installation and its impeccable music policy.
- Weekend Club - am Alexanderplatz 5, 10178 Berlin.
- White Trash Fast Food - Schönhauser Allee 6-7, 10119 Berlin. Restaurant/bar-come-live music club that is very popular with the more rock'n'roll variety of Berlin hipsters.
- GOLDEN CUT CLUB F
- NOHO F
- Privileg F Mönckeberstraße 7. "Unique Memberclub since 2007."
- Sky & Sand F Humboldtstraße 6.
- STAR CLUB - (1962-1969). The club achieved worldwide renown through the performances of the Beatles, who played there 13 April 1962 - 31 May 1962 and started another round of performances 1 November 1962. Their last performance there was 31 December 1962.
- THE ROOM F - located next to the Alter Botanischer Garten, in the Radisson Blu Hotel.
- UPPER EAST F
- Krystle Nighlub F Winner of Best Nightclub in Ireland 2007, 2008, 2010. Half the club is outdoors, fully sheltered and heated for your exceptional comfort.
- BILLIONAIRE CLUB - "A three-floors Villa, perched on a hill, with sweeping views of Porto Cervo and its superb coastline, the Billionaire Club opens its doors every summer to Costa Smeralda’s International Clientele, who come to enjoy fine dining, great music and excellent service."
- SOTTOVENTO CLUB F - "The best nightclub in Porto Cervo for more than 35 years."
- Top Hill - winner of the Monaco International Clubbing Show 'Best Nightclub Award 2012'.
- LA RACASSE - "The party never ends at the legendary La Rascasse!" 1 Quai Antoine 1er.
- AMBER LOUNGE - Grand Prix After Party attended by F1 drivers, film stars, musicians and more.
- Billionaire Club - Billionaire Sunset Lounge at the top terrace of the Hotel Fairmont Monte Carlo, 12, avenue des Spélugues.
- JIMMY'Z - Place du Casino. At the very heart of Monaco on the Place du Casino, Jimmy’z d’Hiver is equipped all the latest technology for sound and lighting. A DJ overlooking the dancefloor will keep things jumping until the early hours of morning!
- JIMMY'Z - at Le Sporting Monte-Carlo, 26 Avenue Princesse Grace. Rendez-vous for the international jet-set, the highly selective Jimmy'z has been setting fire to the Riviera nights for 30 years.
- SASS CAFÉ - 11, avenue Princesse Grace. Open all the night, from 11 pm to the sunrise.
- SUMMER CASINO - at Sporting Monte-Carlo. At the heart of the Sporting Monte-Carlo, dine, dance and gamble by the sea.
- SPORTING MONTE-CARLO - bar, restaurant, concert hall and night club throughout the summer.
- THE LIVING ROOM CLUB - 7, avenue des Spéluges. Open every evening, 11pm to the sunrise.
- Twiga - 10 Avenue Princesse Grace. "The nightclub at Twiga is born from the experience derived or gained from the
Billionaire Clubs, one of the legendary nightclubs and a worldwide famous brand."
- Level 27 F Jerozolimskie 123a St, Millennium Plaza tower, floor 27.
- Bliss F
- Eskada F Rua Dona Laurinda Ferreira de Magalhães, 309.
- Le GaGa F. Located in Mamaia Bay and it is comprised of a large seafront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, a spectacular swimming pool, an Italian restaurant and an enormous nightclub.
- Barcelona Parties - since 2008. "Every Night, Barcelona Nightlife offers free of charge Guest List service to top and most exclusive night clubs in Barcelona. Enjoy clubbing, partying and nightlife in Barcelona to its full with our famous Shaz Guest List."
- CDLC F
- Gatsby F
- NUBA F
- THE SUTTON CLUB F
- AMNESIA - since 1976. The club can pack more than 5,000 people on the dance floors. Like Privilege, it is famous for its sunrise dance floor. Carretera San Antonio Km. 5, 07816 San Rafael.
- Blue Marlin Ibiza - Playa de cala Jondal, 07840 Ibiza.
- BOOOM! - opened on July 15, 2013. Owned by Giuseppe Cipriani. Boasts a custom made Pioneer sound system which makes for a top quality aural experience in all corners of the club. VIP-only club: only 30%#37; of its full capacity is allocated to tables. The emphasis remains on the dance floor. Passeig Joan Carles I, 9, 07800 Ibiza.
- BORA-BORA Beach Club - since 1986. The terrace provides an area to dance outdoors in the sunshine as planes fly to and from the island above. At midnight, the party moves indoors into Bora Bora's modestly-sized nightclub space. Playa d'en Bossa, 07817 Sant Josep de Sa Talaia.
- DC-10 - since 2000. The small farmhouse at the end of the airport runway in Ibiza has become one of the best known clubbing destinations on the planet, principally due to the hedonistic and no holds barred afterhour sessions of Monday daytime party Circo Loco. DC 10, Carrettera de las salinas Km 1, 07817 Sant Jordi de ses Salines.
- EDEN - one of the biggest clubs of Ibiza. Calle Salvador Espriu, San Antonio.
- ES PARADIS - since 1975. Located in a large pyramid-shaped building, near the egg in Sant Antoni. Its roof opens at times to let sunlight in for the plants inside. Es Paradis is known for its Fiesta Del Agua (Water Party). Carrer Salvador Espriu, 2, San Antonio.
- GALA NIGHT - since 1972. Famed for its many animal-themed nights. Surrounded by a forest, Gala Night is an outdoor club and amphitheatre on the outskirts of San Antonio. It features a pool and ample room for dancing to house and techno, and the club's space is littered with "animal enclosures" (including a "seal pit") to be made sense of by clubbers. Benimussa Hills, Carrer del Romani, s/n, 07820 San Antonio.
- GRIAL - Ibiza Social Club. Located on the roundabout that leads to Pacha, Grial is a famous haunt for locals with as busy a Winter schedule as any place on the island and a favourite pre-club destination for Ibiza towners. Avenida 8 De Agosto No. 1, 07800 Ibiza.
- IBIZA ROCKS - since 2008. Carrer de Cervantes 27, San Antonio, 07820 Ibiza.
- Jockey Club - since 1993. This is the place! Playa de Salinas, s/n, Parc Natural de ses Salines, 07818 Ibiza.
- KM5 - Our open air lounge garden is lit by the shining stars of Ibiza.
It offers a romantic and friendly atmosphere for a great night: 5 bars serving mouthwatering cocktails, excellent and attentive service and our signature haimas surrounding the garden. Every summer sees a steady stream of well known faces drop by to relax and have fun in our VIP area. Sant Josep Km 5,6, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia.
- LÍO - Paseo Juan Carlos, Puerto Deportivo Marina Ibiza, 07800 Ibiza. Club, Restaurant, Cabaret. Events.
- Martina DiscothÈque - Calle de la Murtra 15, Playa d'en Bossa, 07817 Ibiza.
- NASSAU BEACH CLUB F. Playa d'en Bossa Bossa, s/n, 07817 Sant Josep de Sa Talaia.
- Nikki Beach Ibiza - Urbanización S'Argamassa, 07840 Santa Eulalia Del Río.
- PACHA IBIZA - since 1973. "The place where you would like to be seen or if you would rather... never be found." Avenida 8 de Agosto, s/n, 07800 Ibiza.
- PRIVILEGE - 'World's largest nightclub' according to the Guinness Book of Records, with a capacity of 10,000 people. Urbanización San Rafael, s/n, 07816 San Rafael.
- SPACE - since 1989. "The Spirit of Ibiza." Awarded "Best Global Club" at the International Dance Music Awards in 2005 and again in 2006. Playa d’en Bossa, s/n, 07817 Sant Josep de Sa Talaia.
- The UshuaÏa Club - Ushuaïa Beach Hotel, Playa d'en Bossa 10, 07817 Sant Jordi de Ses Salines.
Marbella | Puerto Banús
- AQWA MIST - Calle de Juan Belmonte, 523, Nueva Andalucía, Puerto Banús.
- Billionaire Marbella - exclusive luxury venue owned by flamboyant Italian entrepreneur Flavio Briatore. Situated on Marbella´s Golden Mile, just opposite the Hotel Puente Romano.
- Cavalli Club Puerto BanÚs - Carretera de Cádiz Km 175, Camino del Ángel, Nueva Andalucía, Puerto Banús.
- Club Olivia Valere - "The magic of Marbella's Nights." Carretera de Istán, Km 0.8.
- FUNKY BUDDHA F Camino de la Cruz s/n.
- JOYs Live - Calle Muelle De Ribera, 48, Puerto Banús.
- La SUITE - at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa, Avenida-Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso von Hohenlohe, s/n. "Sophisticated night spot and event space in Marbella. Drawing inspiration from Studio 54, the seductive 600 m² club environment successfully fuses the hotel’s Roman heritage with the industrial-feel of a New York City loft."
- Lemmon - Puerto Deportivo, Local 12.
- Louie Louie - Avenida Louis Braile, Puerto Deportivo, Estepona.
- Mansion - Carretera de Cádiz, Km 176, El Oasis.
- Mirage - Edif. Gray d'Albion Nº1, Bulevar de la Fama, Puerto ú. "Illusion Becomes Reality."
- NIKKI PRIVÉ - located at Don Carlos Hotel, Carretera de Cádiz Km 192, Calle de la Playa. Open only during the summer months, internationally known DJ's spin the tunes at this, one of Marbella's most exclusive clubs.
- PANGEA F "Nobody does it better." Edificio Club de Mar Puerto Banús, Muelle de Honor, s/n.
- POLO HOUSE - Bulevard Príncipe Alfonso Von Hohenlohe. Opened in 2009 by James Hewitt of Princess Diana fame - suffers closure (The Telegraph, March 10, 2013).
- SEVEN - Avenida Ribera s/n, Puerto Banús. "One of the most exclusive & elegant places in Puerto Banús."
- Shout - (formerly Billionaire). Oasis Commercial Centre, Golden Mile.
- Sushisha Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant - Carretera de Cádiz Km 173, Puerto Banús. On the rooftop terrace of Sisu Boutique Hotel. Rooftop restaurant & lounge designed to accomodate private dining and private parties.
- Teatro Marbella - "Show Dinner Club." Camino del Ángel, Nueva Andalucía.
- TIBU F Plaza Antonio Banderas, right in the centre of Puerto Banús (behind Lineker’s bar).
- TRIBECA 12 - "Manhattan meets Marbella". Urbanización Lomas de Río Verde. Situated between Puerto Banús & Marbella near Olivia Valere.
Palma de Mallorca
- TITO'S PALMA F Avenida Gabriel Roca, 31.
- PACHA - Avinguda Gabriel Roca, 42.
- Alexandra's - (1968–1988).
- AMBASSADEUR - Kungsgatan 18.
- Bergmans F. Ingmar Bergmans gata 2.
- BERNS - Berzelii Park. "Just like our guests the artists, drinks and themes vary each weekend. Berns has a great range and we offer something for everyone."
- CAFÉ OPERA F Karl XII:s torg. Sweden's most exclusive nightclub.
- COLLAGE - Ingmar Bergmans gata 2.
- ENGELEN / KOLINGEN - Kornhamnstorg 59B.
- Fou - Hamngatan 2. "On the Stockholm nightlife scene, Fou Club stands unrivaled. Its character and charm evoke a traditional French bistro but this is no regular restaurant."
- HELL'S KITCHEN - Sturegatan 4. "The ultimate destination for a diverse band of patrons, bringing together an international audience including everyone from regulars to celebrities, united by the venue’s magnificent brand of maximalism."
- JOSEFINA - Galärvarvsvägen 10.
- LAROY - Biblioteksgatan 23.
- LE BON PALAIS - Barnhusgatan 12.
- MAGENTA - Regeringsgatan 61.
- PURE - Birger Jarlsgatan 29. "Stockholm’s new nightclub for an accustomed and selective audience."
- RICHE - Birger Jarlsgatan 4.
- ROSE Club - Hamngatan 2. "Rose is for lovers of straight-up hits who refuse to let the weekend end. Velvet, gold framed mirrors, decadent atmosphere and packed with the beautiful Stockholm crowd makes this a go-to place. It's a high level nightclub that continues to provide a party-ready crowd weekend after weekend."
- Spy Bar - Birger Jarlsgatan 20. One of Stockholm's most famous nightclubs for celebrities.
- Sturecompagniet - Sturegatan 4. "One of Sweden's oldest and most legendary nightclub venues, boasting
characteristically fin de siècle décor and distinctive high ceilings."
- THE LAB - Birger Jarlsgatan 20. "The Lab may be Stureplansgruppen’s smallest nightclub, but it’s normally brim full of enthusiastic nocturnal revellers!"
- The Wall - Sturegatan 4. "It’s only open during summer, but it’s the best outdoor party place in that season. The atmosphere is exclusive, and a posh wardrobe is a must. Dress to impress if you want to get in. The Wall is hidden inside the V, and attracts some of the most sophisticated clubbers in Stockholm."
- V - Sturegatan 4. "The mythical club-in-club with the strictest of guest lists and room for only 250 revellers."
- WHITE ROOM - Jakobsbergsgatan 29.
- Moon F Clarastrasse 2.
- Chesery Club - Lauenenstrasse 6A.
- GREENGO - since 1971 at the Gstaad Palace hotel, Palacestrasse 28.
- DRACULA'S GHOST RIDERS CLUB - a social institution in St. Moritz founded by Gunter Sachs in 1974. Private members' club at Kulm Hotel.
- KING'S CLUB - at Badrutt's Palace. "The famous King's Club provides the ideal venue for stars and starlets to gather. Guest DJs and theme nights heat up the atmosphere. King's Club knows no curfew, making it the magnetic place to be when all other lights have gone out. If you haven’t experiences the exhilarating or numbing decadence of the King's Club, you haven’t experienced St. Moritz's nightlife."
- StÜbli - at the Hotel Schweizerhof. Engadine pub with live guitar music and a lively clientele.
- AMBER CLUB F
- Aura F
- Cabaret Voltaire - was the name of an artistic nightclub in Zürich. It was founded by Hugo Ball, with his companion Emmy Hennings, in the back room of Holländische Meierei, Spiegelgasse 1, on February 5, 1916, as a cabaret for artistic and political purposes. Events at the cabaret proved pivotal in the founding of the anarchic art movement known as Dada. It closed in the summer of 1916.
- CLUB DIAGONAL F. Since it’s founding over 40 years ago, Club Diagonal is one of Switzerland’s most legendary clubs. The traditional Hotel Baur au Lac’s member’s only club is the meeting place for Zurich’s high society.
- Club Indochine F
- Gallery Club F Talstrasse 25.
- Icon F "High End am Paradeplatz."
- JADE CLUB F
United Arab Emirates
- Noir Lounge & Club F "A lounge & club experience. Find opulence, fashion, finest sounds, model hosts and expertly produced food & drink, all in 'Film Noir' inspired décor."
- Antique F - "TThe Most Exclusive and Secure Nightclub in Cancun."
- Shah F
U. S. A.
||Beverly Hills, CA
||Hallandale Beach, FL
|Las Vegas, NV
||Los Angeles, CA
||Miami Beach, FL
|New York City, NY
||Palm Beach, FL
||San Francisco, CA
|Santa Barbara, CA
||Santa Monica, CA
||West Hollywood, CA
||West Palm Beach, FL
- CLUBPLANET.COM - since 1997. "North America's most visited nightlife website, equipped with a comprehensive directory of venue reviews, photos events, news, tickets and guest lists."
- BELLY UP ASPEN
- LIBRARY - at Hotel Jerome.
- THE MUSTANG
Los Angeles, CA
- Coconut Grove - at the Ambassador Hotel (1921-2005). Frequented by Hollywood's top celebrities. The Cocoanut Grove was famous for the list of Hollywood stars who spent time there. It was known to be a favorite hangout of Howard Hughes, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, and several others. The club was over the top as far as decor goes. It was known to have huge, fake palm trees throughout, and several outlandish shows took place there. It was recreated for the 2004 movie The Aviator with Leonardo DiCaprio.
- EDEN - "The Los Angeles A-list Celebrity Nightclub."
- LA BOOM
- SUPPERCLUB F
Miami Beach, FL
- BÂOLI F. 1906 Collins Avenue.
- Cavalli Club F. 150 Ocean Drive.
- LIV - at Fontainebleau Hotel. Ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. LIV is home to celebrities, VIPs and Miami’s local party crowd. Within over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, DJs spin everything from rock to hip hop to house. For guests seeking ultra-VIP treatment, the nightclub offers six private skyboxes, each featuring European bottle service, a mini-bar and banquettes with secured purse drawers.
- MANSION NIGHCLUB - 1235 Washington Avenue.
- MOKAÏ NIGHCLUB - 235 23rd Street.
- ROCKWELL F
- SET NIGHCLUB - VIP Nightlife. 320 Lincoln Rd.
- SL Miami Beach F
New York City, NY
- NIGHTCLUBS IN NEW YORK CITY - Wikipedia.
- The Absolute Best Nightclubs & Lounges In New York City - Forbes.
- 1 OAK - "One of a kind."
- Arthur - (1965-1969). On the site of the old El Morocco, at 154 East 54th Street. At the time, the most exclusive disco in New York. Operated by Sybil Burton, the Welsh actress who'd lost her husband, Richard Burton, to Elizabeth Taylor.
- AVENUE - opened in 2009. F
- Birdland - "The Jazz Corner of the World. Jazz club started in New York City on December 15, 1949. The current location is in the building next to The New York Observer headquarters. During the 1950s, Birdland also became a fashionable place for celebrities to be seen, with Frank Sinatra and Ava Gardner, Gary Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Sugar Ray Robinson, Marlene Dietrich, Joe Louis, Judy Garland and others as regulars.
- Bossa Nova Civic Club
- BUNGALOW 8
- CAFÉ SOCIETY - (1938-1948). The first racially integrated night club in the United States.
- CAIN LUXÉ
- COTTON CLUB - (1925-1940). Was a famous night club in Harlem, New York City that operated during Prohibition that included jazz music.
- Eastern Bloc
- EL MOROCCO - (1931-1997). Sometimes nicknamed Elmo or Elmer, was a 20th century Manhattan nightclub frequented by the rich and famous in the 1930s and 1950s.
- GOOD UNITS
- HUDSON TERRACE
- JULIET SUPPERCLUB
- LAVO F
- Le Bain - penthouse discothèque and rooftop bar featuring world-famous DJs at 18th floor of The Standard Hotel.
- Le Club - (now long closed). Members-only nightlub founded by the king of society gossip Igor Cassini (aka Cholly Knickerbocker) and situated on Manhattan's East Side off Sutton Place.
- LE POISSON ROUGE
- MAISONETTE - (1935-1966). At St. Regis hotel. One of the most popular supper-nightclubs in New York at the time. The Maisonette had Peter Duchin and his orchestra playing through much of the 1960's.
- MARQUEE - F. "The quintessential ultralounge, Marquee possesses the appeal of both an intimate boîte and a high-energy nightspot."
- Max's Kansas City - was a nightclub and restaurant at 213 Park Avenue South in New York City, which became a gathering spot for musicians, poets, artists and politicians in the 1960s and 1970s. It was opened by Mickey Ruskin (1933–1983) in December 1965 and closed in 1981. It was also a favorite hangout of Andy Warhol and his entourage, who dominated the back room.
- NIKKI BEACH
- Output - for diehard house and techno aficionados, Williamsburg’s Output offers an experience modeled on the storied megaclubs of Berlin.
- PACHA - Ibiza's best nightclub has landed in NYC!
- Peppermint Lounge - (1958-1965). Was a popular discotheque located at 128 West 45th Street in New York City. It was the launchpad for the global Twist craze in the early 1960s. Many claim The Peppermint Lounge was also where go-go dancing originated, although this claim is subject to dispute.
- PH-D | PENTHOUSE AT DREAM DOWNTOWN F
- Peppermint Lounge - (1958-1965). Popular discotheque located at 128 West 45th Street. It was the launchpad for the global Twist craze in the early 1960s. Many claim The Peppermint Lounge was also where go-go dancing originated.
- PINK ELEPHANT CLUB
- Riobamba - East 57th Street. Operating from 1942 to 1944, it was closely associated with singer Frank Sinatra, who made his solo nightclub debut there in 1943. The Riobamba was owned by American Mafia boss Louis "Lepke" Buchalter. Patterned after the larger Copacabana, the Riobamba was a "glitzy jewel box of a joint" with a small dance floor on which stood a baby grand piano. There was no stage; the performers stood near the tables at which patrons sat. The room seated 400.
- SANTOS PARTY HOUSE
- Savoy Ballroom - (1926-1958). Was a medium sized ballroom for music and public dancing located at 596 Lenox Avenue, between 140th and 141st Streets in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan.
- SIMYONE LOUNGE
- STAR LOUNGE
- STORK CLUB - (1929-1965). Columnist Walter Winchell, who described the Stork Club as "the New Yorkiest spot in New York", could be found holding court at his favorite table no. 50 in the Cub Room of Sherman Billingsley's Stork Club.
- STUDIO 54 - (1977-1986). Was a world-famous disco in the 70s and early 80s.
- THE BOX - "The old-timey theater-like environment is augmented by antique chandeliers, gogo girls on trapezes, and ridiculously expensive cocktails, but that’s all distraction from the "burlesque" performances that would make Stefon blush."
- THE COPACABANA - since 1940. 268 West 47th St., corner of 8th Ave.
- THE ELDRIDGE
- THE GRIFFIN NIGHTCLUB - upscale cocktail lounge inspired by the Gilded Age of the late 19th century.
- Up & Down - 244 W 14th Street (b/t 7th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas).
- Versailles - 151 East 50th Street. World famous nightclub of the late late 1940s & 1950s. NOW CLOSED.
- VIP ROOM NY F
- WEBSTER HALL - "The biggest bestest nightclub in NYC."
- XENON - (1978-1984). Popular disco in Manhattan in the late 1970's and early 1980's. It was located at 124 West 43rd St. Xenon was the only nightclub popular enough to compete with Studio 54.
Palm Beach, FL
- 251 - 251 Sunrise Avenue.
- Club Y - 191 Bradley Place.
- Leopard Lounge Bar - "Palm Beach's Hottest Night Spot." At The Chesterfield hotel, 363 Cocoanut Row.
- Ta-boÓ - 221 Worth Avenue.
San Francisco, CA
- hungry i - was originally a nightclub located at 599 Jackson Street on the ground floor of the International Hotel launched by Eric "Big Daddy" Nord, who sold it to Enrico Banducci in 1950 who closed it in the mid-1960s. Banducci was instrumental in the careers of actor/comic Ronnie Schell, comic Bill Cosby, comic Lenny Bruce, Dick Cavett, Woody Allen, Herb Alpert. John Phillips (of The Mamas & the Papas fame) and his The Journeymen were the house band in the early '60s. The young Barbra Streisand begged Banducci for a single night at his nightclub. The resulting concerts (March–April 1963) were well-attended, giving Streisand nationwide acclaim.
- SAN FRANCISCO NIGHT LIFE
- SUPPERCLUB - 657 Harrison Street.
Santa Monica, CA
- THE BUFFALO CLUB - exclusive supper club with internationally acclaimed cuisine and live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
- KABIN LOUNGE F 1337 Connecticut Avenue NW, 2nd floor.
- KSTREET - Washington DC's premier nightclub.
West Hollywood, CA
- 1 OAK LA - 9039 Sunset Blvd.
- Bootsy Bellows - 9229 Sunset Blvd.
- CIRO'S - was a nightclub at 8433 Sunset Boulevard, on the Sunset Strip, opened in January 1940. Ciro's combined an overdone baroque interior and an unadorned exterior and became a famous hangout for movie people of the 1940s, 1950s and early 1960s. It was one of "the" places to be seen and guaranteed being written about in the gossip columns of Hedda Hopper and Louella Parsons. The site of Ciro's became The Comedy Store in 1972.
- Eleven Nightclub - 8811 Santa Monica Blvd. "West Hollywood's premiere luxury nightclub destination."
- Greystone Manor Supperclub - 643 North La Cienega Blvd. "Its a good sign when at midnight the line is full of 10s who will actually wait to get in." Greystone Manor is a supperclub situated in the heart of West Hollywood that offers an alluring combination of cuisine, mixology, and cutting-edge design and entertainment.
- GUYS & DOLLS - 8713 Beverly Blvd.
- HYDE LOUNGE - 8029 Sunset Blvd. "Welcome to Exclusivity."
- La Rue - 8361 Sunset Blvd. Opened in 1944, now long closed.
- MI-6 - 9077 Santa Monica Blvd.
- MOCAMBO - (1941-1958). Nightclub was a nightclub at 8588 Sunset Boulevard on the Sunset Strip. The club's Latin American-themed decor designed by Tony Duquette cost $100,000. Along the walls were glass cages holding live cockatoos, macaws, seagulls, pigeons, and parrots. With big band music, the club became one of the most popular dance-till-dawn spots in town. On any given night, one might find the room filled with the leading men and women of the motion picture industry. In 1943, when Frank Sinatra became a solo act, he made his Los Angeles debut at the Mocambo.
- The Abbey - "A West Hollywood Icon." 692 N Robertson Blvd.
- The Beverly - 8713 Beverly Blvd.
- Troubadour - 9081 Santa Monica Boulevard. "Since opening in 1957, the legendary Troubadour club in West Hollywood has helped launch some of contemporary music's most talented performers. Greats such as Elton John, James Taylor and Tom Waits performed there early in their careers, and it continues to be a destination for cutting-edge acts from around the world."
- VILLA LOUNGE - 8623 Melrose Ave.
- VOYEUR - 7969 Santa Monica Blvd.
- WHISKY A GO GO - 8901 West Sunset Blvd. Opened on January 16, 1964. Has been called the first real American discothèque.
- WINSTON'S - 7746 Santa Monica Blvd.
- PACHA BÚZIOS - since 2008. Búzios is slowly becoming the Saint-Tropez of Brazil.
- PACHA FLORIPA - Rod. Mauricio Sirotsky Sobrinho 2500.
- CLUB NOX - Avenida Domingos Ferreira 2422 - Boa Viagem.
Rio de Janeiro
- BARONNETI F. , R. Barão da Torre, 354 - Ipanema.
- NUTH - Avenida Armando Lombardi 999, Barra da Tijuca.
- ZAX - Av. Armando Lombardi, 483 - Barra da Tijuca.
- Astronete - R. Augusta, 335 - Consolação.
- Bar Secreto - R. Álvaro Anes, 97 - Pinheiros.
- Casa 92 - R. Cristóvão Gonçalves, 92 - Pinheiros.
- Clash Club - Rua Barra Funda, 969 - Santa Cecília.
- D.Edge - Alameda Olga, 170 - Perdizes.
- Disco - Rua Professor Atílio Innocenti 160 - Itaim Bibi.
- Funhouse - Rua Bela Cintra, 567 - Consolação.
- Hot Hot - Rua Santo Antônio, 570, República.
- Lab Club - Rua Augusta, 523 - Consolação.
- Lions Nightclub - Av. Brg. Luís Antônio, 277.
- MOKAI - R. Augusta, 2805 - Jardim Paulista.